This isn't like getting matching tattoos.
等等,你要去哪裡?
Wait, where are you going?
我现在没办法谈 - 请你进来好吗?
I can't do this right now. - Will you please come inside?
这是个问句还是肯琪史考特的请求?
Is that a question or a request from Kenzie Scott?
艾比,你有空吗?
Abby. You got a sec?
请进,坐吧 - 你好,长官
Come in, sit. - Hello, sir.
这篇讲稿你准备了三天
So, you've been working on this speech for three days.
是的,长官,我付出了真正的汗水
Yes, sir. I put some real sweat into that.
是,我注意到墨水晕开了
Yes, I noticed the ink smudges.
第四页是血吗? - 不,那是番茄酱
And is this blood on page four? - Oh, no, that's ketchup.
等等,第四页?
Wait, page four?
对,那是血 - 好
Yeah, that's blood. - Yeah.
艾比,我不知道该怎麽说
Abby, I don't know the best way to say this,
所以我就直说了
so I'm just going to say it.
这是我这辈子读过最烂的东西
This is the worst thing I've ever read in my entire life.
天啊 - 言论充满争议
Oh, boy. - The rhetoric is contentious.
你有一半是用大写输入的
You typed half of it in caps.
而且「我们所知的世界末日」这句话
And you used the phrase, "End of the world as we know it"
你用了四次,不,是五次
four times. No, five.
我只是想强调
I was, uh, really trying to hammer home
演讲的重要性
the gravity of the speech.
我是要在幼稚园演讲
I'm delivering this at a pre-school.
我会开始写新的草稿
I'll get started on a new draft.
对,关于这个
Yeah, about that.
我还没跟很多人说过,但是...
I haven't told many people this yet, but...
我即将宣布参选总统
I'm about to announce my bid for president.
长官,这太棒了 - 是的,对我来说很棒
Sir, that's... that's amazing. - Yes, it is. For me.
艾比
Abby.
过去两年来
You've written every word
我在公开场合说的每句话都是你写的
I've spoken in public for the past two years.
我想我够了解你
And I think I know you well enough
知道什麽时候事情不对劲
to know when something's not right.
而随着竞选季节即将到来
And with campaign season right around the corner,
一切都必须到位
everything has to be.
所以我的竞选经理找来了艾佛瑞高登
So, my campaign manager is bringing in Avery Gordon.
艾佛瑞高登,太棒了 - 是的
Avery Gordon. That's amazing. - Yes.
再一次地,是对我来说很棒
Again, for me.
长官,你要开除我吗?
Sir, are you firing me?
技术上来说 是人资部的辛蒂会开除你
Well, technically, Cindy from HR will do that,
但没错,我要开除你
but, yeah, I'm letting you go.
照顾好你的私生活,艾比
Take care of your personal life, Abby.
写作能力就会回来
The writing will come back.
天啊,所以就这样了?
Oh... So, so that's it then?
你需要填写很多文件
Well, there's quite a bit of paperwork
不过就这样了
you'll need to fill out, but yeah.
好
Right.
艾比,你走之前还有一件事
Oh, and, Abby, one more thing before you go.
帮我绞碎这个,好吗?
Shred this for me, will you?
绞碎两次,我们千万不能让它流出
Run it twice through. We can't risk it getting Argoed.
那就糟了
That would be bad.
是,对你来说很糟
Yes. For you.
我的人生完了 这份工作我梦想了20年
My life is over. I've wanted this job for 20 years.
你从七岁起就想成为演讲撰稿人?
You wanted to be a speech writer since you were seven?
现在梦想破灭了
Now it's gone.
全因为我未婚夫跟肯琪史考特上♥床♥
All because my fiancé slept with Kenzie fucking Scott.
你会撑过去的,好吗?
Hey, you're gonna get through this, OK?
我们只是得想出下一步该怎麽做
We just gotta figure out what the next step is.
我也这麽想,
I was thinking that too,
所以我开始想新的清单
so I started coming up with a new list.
好,很好 - 油脂火灾、酸液池
OK, good. - Grease fire. Pool of acid.
碎木机... - 「麦特的死法」?
Wood chipper... -"Ways Matt should die?"
这有什麽用处?
How is this productive?
裡面有些好点子
There's some good ideas on there.
「与魔山比武审判」?
"Trial by combat with The Mountain?"
这毫无用处
This is not productive.
记得小珊跟我分手时吗?
Remember when Sam broke up with me?
她害我烦了好几週,但我释怀了
I was hung up on her for weeks. But I got over it.
你还是会看着 她的色情片演员分身自♥慰♥
You still masturbate to her porn doppelgaänger.
这对我的哀悼过程很有帮助
And it's been really helpful with the grieving process.
把酒瓶留下 - 人们在现实生活中不会这麽做
Leave the bottle. People don't do that in real life.
你知道吗?
You know what?
也许你只是需要离开一阵子
Maybe you just need to get away for a little while.
不如你来洛杉矶跟我住吧?
How about you come stay with me in LA?
我不能去洛杉矶 我三週后就要结婚了
I can't go to LA. I'm getting married in three weeks.
还要结婚吗?
Are we still doing that?
我不知道,我们一起经历了很多事
I don't know. We just have so much history together.
我想我还没准备好取消婚礼
I guess I'm just not ready to call off the wedding.
那就别取消,然后来跟我住吧
Then don't, and come stay with me.
还有什麽更好的方法 能让你整理思绪、想出解决方桉?
I mean, what better way to clear your mind and figure things out?
再说,你上次度假是什麽时候?
Besides, when was the last time you even took a vacation?
克萝伊,我有工作 我不能告诉我老闆
Chloe, I had a job. I couldn't just tell my boss
「嘿,我要休假,好好放鬆」
"Hey, I'm taking time off to unwind and relax.
「希望我回来时工作还在」
Hope my job's there when I get back."
那就是度假的定义 - 是喔
That is literally what a vacation is.
艾比,我觉得这对你有好处
Abby, I think this could be really good for you.
你一定要这麽做
You're doing this.
好吧 - 好耶
OK, fine. - Yes!
天啊,我没想到会成功
Wow. I didn't think that was gonna work.
太棒了 -哇!
Great. - Whoo!
(史碧兹餐厅)
(罗迪欧大道)
(圣罗兰)
艾比,又是我,麦特,真的很抱歉
Abby, it's Matt again. I'm so sorry.
拜託,我只想听听你的声音
Please, I just need to hear your voice.
露天餐厅,在纽约无法全年都这麽做
Al fresco. You can't really do that year-round in New York.
完美的天气...
Perfect weather...
植物牆,我已经感受到正面能量了
A plant wall. I'm already getting positive vibes here.
嘿,没事吧?
Hey. Everything OK?
汤冷掉了
Soup's cold.
这是西班牙冷汤
It's gazpacho.
那就太烫了
Well, then it's too hot.
拜託,艾比
Come on, Abby.
只要你愿意敞开心胸
I promise this trip
我保证这趟旅行能帮你釐清思绪
will help you clear your mind if you just let it.
事实上,这会是我们的据点
In fact, this is gonna be our spot.
你和我,每天都来这裡
You and I are coming here every day.
(「肯琪史考特会让你看见光明」)
(「洞穴抢桉二」,内部依然黑暗)
你知道吗?这个地方烂透了
You know what? This place sucks.
也许我们该... - 不,没关係
Maybe we should just... - No, it's totally fine.
又不是告示牌搞上我未婚夫
It's not like the billboard fucked my fiancé.
你真的...她又不吃碳水化合物 抱歉,各位,对不起
You really... She doesn't eat carbs. Sorry, guys, sorry.
可以再给我们一些麵包吗? - 好,走吧
Can we get some more bread? - OK, let's go.
我们会付钱
We'll pay for that.
室内餐厅,就是这裡了
Indoor dining. This is where it's at.
更私密、没有大型招牌 也不会有奇怪的声音
More intimate, no large signage, the acoustics are predictable.
你确定你没事吗?
Are you sure you're OK?
等等,你是不是又吃了
Wait, did you take another one of those pills
我在飞机上给你的药?
I gave you on the plane?
对,我没事,我好得很
Yeah, I'm OK. I'm way OK.
没事的
Uh... - It's fine.
好,我们要走了,我们要回家了
Oh, OK, um, we are gonna go. We're gonna go home.
好,我们要走了,走吧
OK, we are going now. Let's go.
是尼克维尔
Psst. It's Nick Viall.
太好了,「鑽石求千金」的那个人 我们可以走了吗?
Great. The guy from The Bachelor. Can we please go?
也许麦特说得对
Maybe Matt's right.
也许我该跟名单上的名人上♥床♥
Maybe I should sleep with a celebrity on my list.
你为什麽跟陌生人讲话?
Why are you talking to a complete stranger?
你要跟他说什麽?
What would you even say to him?
我是演讲撰稿人
I'm a speech writer.
抱歉,那就是全部的回答吗?
Sorry, was that the entire answer?
我碰巧是文字方面的忍♥者
I happen to be a ninja with words.
艾比,你写有关节约碳排放的演讲稿
Abby, you write speeches about curbing carbon emissions.
电影精选列表