好了,各位,我要走回去了 - 恭喜
All right, guys. I'm gonna walk back. Congratulations.
晚安,兄弟,谢谢
Good night, bro, thanks.
再见 - 非常感谢
Bye. - Thanks very much.
好痛 - 天啊
Ouch. Oh.
再见,宝贝 - 再见,爱你
Bye, babe. - Bye. Love ya.
再见,女士们 - 再见
Bye, ladies. Bye.
好,你上车了吗?好,再见
All right. You in? OK, bye.
该死,抱歉
Oh, shit, sorry.
没关係,你上车吧
Uh, no, it's OK, you take it.
你要去哪裡?
Where you headed?
(购物清单)
(牛奶、鸡蛋、麵包、冰淇淋 咖啡、沙拉、麦片)
(週末度假选择)
(啤酒品嚐)
(潜在社区)
(东村、地狱厨房♥ 金融区、格拉梅西、威廉斯堡)
(茉莉山)
名单
(六个月后)
(未来的里德太太)
Ooh!
好,再高一点
OK, just a teensy bit higher.
再一点...不...低一点
Just a... No, no, no, just a little lower.
很好...
Yes. Yes.
回到原来的位置了 - 很完美
It's back in the same spot. - It's perfect.
我去看看那些蛋糕球
I'm gonna go check on those cake balls.
不,雀儿喜,不,那是待会才能吃的
Oh. No. Chelsea. No, that's for later.
已经过了一会儿 - 听着,我知道艾比迟到了
It is later. - Look, I know Abby's late,
但我们要等她回来再开动
but we're all just gonna wait for her before we dig in.
抱歉,不行,五秒原则
Mmm, sorry, no. Five-second rule.
那不是那个意思
That's not what that means.
真的很好吃
Really good.
好
OK.
如果我们保持活力、
And if we keep up our energy,
专注和动力
our focus, our drive,
就能一起在我们深爱的纽约
then together, we will build something truly special,
成就非凡
here in our beloved New York.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢,感谢大家
Thank you, everybody.
卡波奇市长 我对你的全球暖化
Mayor Capozzi. I had some thoughts
演讲有些想法
on your global warming speech.
还有三个月,艾比
That's not for three months, Abby.
我想抢得先机
Trying to get a head start.
今天不是你的婚前单身派对吗? - 是的
Isn't your bridal shower today? - Yes.
但开始时间是...十分钟前,可恶
But that doesn't start for... ten minutes ago. Shit.
别担心,我帮你安排好了
Not to worry, I've got you covered.
谢谢,长官
Thank you, sir.
C线地铁应该很快就能带你到那裡
C Train should get you there in no time.
祝你好运,艾比
Good luck, Abby.
她在工作,对吧? - 工作?但是...不...
She's working, isn't she? - Working? Uh, but... No, no.
她其实是去吹整头髮
Uh, she is... she's actually getting a blow-out.
克萝伊,我们都知道
Chloe, we both know my daughter
我女儿不会花时间吹任何东西
doesn't take time to blow anything.
什麽? - 你好
Uh, what? - Hi.
我不想惊动大家 但义式冰淇淋融化了
I don't mean to cause alarm, but the gelato is melting.
你是说冰淇淋吗?
You mean the ice cream?
是,就像冰淇淋 但来自义大利,所以...
Yes. It's like ice cream, but it's, um, from Italy, so...
不能放回冷冻库就好吗?
Can't we just put it back in the freezer?
好,完美 或者,我们可以用备用义式冰淇淋
Yes, perfect. Or we could use the back-up gelato.
对吧?
Hmm!
有备用义式冰淇淋?我...
There's back-up gelato? I...
天啊,艾比,
Oh, my God.
你到底在哪裡?
Abby, where the hell are you?
我们要用备用义式冰淇淋
We're on the back-up gelato,
雀儿喜一直在吃蛋糕...
Chelsea keeps eating all the cake...
雀儿喜是谁? - 我以为是你邀请她的?
Who's Chelsea? - I thought you invited her.
好,我们走
Oh, OK. Let's go.
大家好,谢谢你们来
Hi, everyone. Thank you so much for coming,
与准新娘艾比一起庆祝
and for celebrating with the bride-to-be, Abby.
我们有个小惊喜,在麦特来之前
We have a little surprise. Before Matt gets here,
他想跟艾比分享一些他最爱的时刻
he wanted to share some of his favorite moments with Abby.
因为他想让大家都看到,所以...
And because he wants everyone to see, he, uh,
他刚刚上传了一段回忆之旅
just posted a little trip down memory lane.
大家好,你好,宝贝
Hi, everyone. Hi, babe.
在我和艾比步上红毯之前
Uh, before Abby and I walk down the aisle,
我觉得回顾一下
I thought it would be fun to retrace the steps
引领我们走向这一刻的历程会很有趣
that led us here to this moment.
一切都从这裡开始 在华盛顿广场公园
And it all started here, in Washington Square Park...
艾比和我在这裡初次接吻 当时她还在念法学院
...where Abby and I had our first kiss
while she was still in law school.
这是我们常去的酒吧
And this is our bar.
我们週四晚上的据点 每个人都知道我们的名字
Our Thursday night spot where everybody knows our name.
喂,猪头,你要点餐吗?
Hey, dipshit, you gonna order?
他在跟别人说话
He's talking to somebody else.
我在这裡向艾比求婚
This is where I asked Abby
请她让我成为全世界最幸福的男人
to make me the happiest man in the world.
我想要是她拒绝的话 我可以直接...跳下去
Figured if she said no, I could just... jump off.
(麦特开始直播)
他要直播了,这不在预期之中
Oh, he, uh, he's going live. This is unexpected.
你真的是我认识最幸运的男人
You are seriously the luckiest guy I know.
对,她真的挺完美的
Yeah, she is pretty perfect.
她不是挺完美而已,她就是完美
She's not pretty perfect, she is perfect.
她很完美 她是十分,你顶多只有三分
She is perfect. She is a ten. You're like a three, at best.
或者四分,加上好滤镜的话 - 好,谢谢
Maybe a four with a good filter.
她是人人有兴趣的「向右滑」
All right. Thank you.
你是谢谢别联络的「向左滑」
She's a "swipe right," you're a "swipe left,"
然后为了确认 再左滑一次,
and then again to make sure it takes,
然后把手♥机♥丢进河裡
and then throw your phone in the river
最后烧掉,确保手♥机♥真的不能用了
and burn it to make sure it doesn't work.
好吧,我感觉到你有点嫉妒
OK. I'm sensing a little jealousy here.
我没认识多少人,能和这麽...
I don't know too many people
我不知道,有名的人在一起?
that get to be with someone so, I don't know, famous.
对,我也还是觉得很疯狂
Still seems crazy to me too.
你绝对打勾了名单上最好的名字
You definitely checked the best name off your list.
毕竟她是电影明星
I mean, she's like a movie star
而且不是普通的电影明星 是真正的电影明星
and not just any movie star but the movie star.
我才是第一个在酒吧看到她的人... - 这没反应,该死的
I'm the one who saw her first. - This is not working! Shit!
拜託,说真的,老兄 我不敢相信你...
Come on. Seriously, man. I cannot believe that you...
上了肯琪史考特!
Fucked Kenzie Scott!
我无法相信你
I can't believe you.
我们三週后就要结婚了
We're supposed to get married in three weeks.
可以不要在这裡吵吗? - 真是抱歉
Can we not do this here? - Oh, I'm sorry.
告诉我一个更适合的地方
Let me know a more appropriate venue
能讨论你跟肯琪史考特上♥床♥的事
to discuss you fucking Kenzie Scott.
你不该这样发现的
You were not supposed to find out this way.
肯琪史考特会从我的
Was Kenzie Scott going to jump out
婚礼蛋糕跳出来 告诉我吗?
of my wedding cake and tell me?
麦特,你在这裡 你好
Matt, there you are. Hi.
我知道你很期待蛋糕球
I know you were excited about the cake balls.
他们有准时送来吗?
Did they bring them out on time?
你何不问问肯琪史考特?
Why don't you ask Kenzie Scott?
听起来最近都是她在处理「蛋蛋」
Sounds like she's been handling the balls lately.
麦特,你的「蛋蛋」 被处理得还好吗?
Matt, were your balls handled OK?
好
OK.
艾比,听我说,那只是一♥夜♥情♥
Abby, listen to me, it was just a one-time thing.
是在酒吧的那晚吗?
Was this that night at the bar?
我们订婚的那晚
The fucking night we got engaged.
我以为没关係,因为她在我的名单上
I thought it was OK because she was on my list.
麦特,我们喝醉
Matt, we made those lists
跟朋友庆祝时列了那些名单
when we were drunk celebrating with friends,
而五分钟后 你就真的跟名单上的人上♥床♥了?
and five minutes later you're crossing off names?
如果角色互换 你不会做一样的事吗?
If it was reversed, you wouldn't have done the same thing?
不会... 因为我绝对不会对你做出那种事
No! No! Because I would never do something like that to you.
也许你应该这麽做 - 什麽?
Well, maybe you should. - What?
或许你也该跟名人上♥床♥
Maybe you should sleep with a celebrity too.
然后我们就都做了 - 我们都做了?
And then we both did it. - Both did it?
这又不是情侣刺青
电影精选列表