OK?
好
OK.
好吗? - 好
Yeah? - Yeah.
好
OK.
等你回纽约,我们再想办法
We will figure it all out when you're back in New York.
抱歉,我还没准备好
Sorry. I'm just not ready. - It's OK.
没关係
Hold me.
晚安
Goodnight.
大老远跑来这裡
Came all the way out here,
还是逃不过无电梯公♥寓♥吗?
you still can't escape a walk-up, huh?
所以肯琪史考特的一切
So, everything with Kenzie Scott
都发生在我们订婚那晚?
happened the night we got engaged?
你真的想在现在谈这个?
You really wanna talk about that right now?
我刚想到你当时住在你自己的住处
Well, I just realized you were living in your own place then.
高楼大厦
The high-rise.
对,所以呢?
Yeah. So?
我刚刚在派对上遇到肯琪
I just ran into Kenzie at the party,
她提到你住在无电梯公♥寓♥
and she mentioned you having a walk-up.
我…
I...
不只是那晚,对吧?
It wasn't just that night, was it?
你搬进来后 也在我们的住处跟她上♥床♥
It was also at our place after you moved in.
麦特,你跟她上过几次床?
How many times did you sleep with her, Matt?
艾比,对不起
Abby, I'm sorry.
我无法相信你 - 我保证,都结束了,艾比
I can't believe you. - I promise. It's over. Abby.
该死...
Fuck. Fuck.
(婚礼顾问:刚刚收到 你取消婚礼的电子邮件,确定吗?)
(艾比:确定)
不好意思,你在做什麽?
Excuse me. What do you think you're doing?
那个... - 你不能乱丢石头
Uh... - You can't just throw rocks.
你可能会伤到人
You could've hurt someone.
他们离我很远
I mean, they're pretty far away.
对不起
I'm sorry!
(市长开场演讲)
开始
Go.
(艾比:能聊聊吗? 对不起,杰克,拜託打给我)
(我真的很想解释)
有杰克的消息吗?
Anything from Jake?
也许这只是一条非常曲折的路
Maybe this is just a really twisted road
让你最后会跟奥斯卡伊萨克在一起
to you ending up with Oscar Isaac.
克萝伊,我一直没机会好好谢谢你
Chloe, I never really got a chance to thank you.
艾比,你是我最好的朋友 你永远不必谢我
Abby, you're my best friend. You never have to.
而且,自私地说 没有你,
Plus, selfishly, I had no chance
我根本没机会跟小珊复合
to get back with Sam without you.
我一直都知道你们两个会在一起
I always knew you two would end up together.
不,你不知道
No, you didn't.
我真的以为会收到保护令
Literally was expecting a restraining order.
对,有道理
Yep. That tracks.
早餐吃什麽?
What's for breakfast?
克萝伊早餐特餐
Oh, the Chloe Breakfast Special.
好,我爱麦片
Mmm. I love Cheerios.
你今天上飞机前有什麽想做的事吗?
Anything you want to do before your flight today?
我不想扫兴,
Not to be boring,
但我想早点去机场
but I think I'm just gonna get to the airport early.
我降落后要跟市长开开场会议
I have a meeting for the mayor when I land
我还没想好他演讲的引言
and I haven't even thought of the hook for his speech yet.
该死,这提醒了我,在哪裡...
Oh, shoot. That reminds me. Um, where...
哦!
Oh!
这是寄给你的
This came in the mail for you.
天啊,他做到了
Holy shit, he did it.
大家,踩上踏板吧
Let's clip in, everyone.
又是你
You again.
也许「妈妈与我」课程比较适合你
Maybe the Mommy and Me class is more your speed.
但我不是妈妈 - 我想的是「我」
But I'm not a mom. - I was thinking more the Me.
嘿
Hey.
听着,我真的不... - 不,我明白
Look, I really don't... - No, hey. I get it.
但我...我真的不喜欢
But I just, I really don't like
那晚的情况
how things went down the other night.
没关係,老实说,你说的话...
It's fine. And honestly, what you said...
太过分了 - 不
Was totally out of line. - No.
你说得对
You were right.
我在逃避麦特这麽做的真正原因
I was avoiding the real reason Matt did it.
原来是因为他是个溷蛋
Turns out, it's because he's an asshole
从来都不在乎我,所以...
who never really cared about me, so...
你们认得这个吗?
You girls recognize these?
这叫座位,坐下吧
They're called seats. Now take one.
杰克不是常上这堂课吗?
Isn't Jake usually in this class?
两年来没错过一次
Hasn't missed one in two years.
他说他要去开会
Said he had some kind of meeting.
「景象珍藏」提桉
The Sight Sealing pitch.
好了,各位,该动起来了
All right, everyone. It's time to grind.
要搭便车吗?
Need a ride?
真的吗? - 来吧
Really? - Come on.
我们就像「末路狂花」
We'll be like Thelma and Louise.
她们不是会开车冲下悬崖吗?
Don't they drive off a cliff?
我可以在15分钟内载你过去
I can get you there in 15 minutes.
太好了,好
Great. OK.
好
OK.
我们要去哪裡?
So, where are we going?
凡德顿资本 - 走吧
Vanderton Capital. - Here we go.
「景象珍藏」迫使你停下脚步
Sight Sealing forces you to stop,
感受周遭的空气
literally take in the air around you
保留你想永远珍藏的时刻
and preserve the moments that you want to hold on to forever.
所以这只是...
So, it's just...
瓶子裡的空气? - 这...
air in a bottle? - Uh...
是...不过,空气很新奇
Yes. Yes, but the air is a novelty.
但说到底 一瓶空气要十美元,对吧?
But ultimately, it's ten bucks for a bottle of air, right?
我只是想告诉你
I just want you to know
如果我知道他有女友
that if I'd had any idea he was in a relationship,
就不可能... - 听着,肯琪史考特...
there is no... - Look, Kenzie Scott...
叫我肯琪就好 - 好,肯琪...
Just Kenzie's fine. - OK, Kenzie...
事实上,你还是叫我肯琪史考特吧?
Mm, actually, can you do Kenzie Scott?
我比较喜欢这样
I do like it better.
你确定我们没走错路吗?
Are you sure we're going the right way?
我觉得我们有经过过那个加油站
I feel like we passed that gas station.
对,但上次我们经过的时候
Yeah, but the last time we passed it,
是在另一边
it was on the other side.
感觉在纽约会更成功
It seems like it would be more successful in New York.
为什麽不在那裡推出? - 是,
Why not launch it there? - Uh, yes.
我们...我想过
Uh, I thought about that.
但是...纽约对于地标有很多...
Um, it's... There's... a lot of, like, bureaucratic red tape
官僚的繁文缛节
in New York with the landmarks.
就是呢...
You know, it's the, um...
我同意,这...
I agree. Yeah, it would... It would...
这在纽约会很成功
It would do well in New York.
我确实想过
I did think of that. Um...
老实说,我已经释怀了
Honestly, I'm past all of it.
我现在的心思在其他事情上 那才是这个的重点
My mind's on other things now. That's what this is about.
好吧,那就去找他
All right. Then go get him.
等等,为什麽停车?
Wait. Why are we stopped?
对,我们已经到五分钟了
Oh, yeah, we've been here for five minutes.
天啊
Jesus!
我同意,我认为
I agree. I think it would be smarter
在纽约和加州推出会比较明智...
to launch in New York and California.
抱歉打扰,但我有东西
Sorry to interrupt but I have something
能让「景象珍藏」
that will make Sight Sealing
成为更有吸引力的投资
an even more compelling investment.
巴比洛先生,这是怎麽回事?
Mr. Barbiero, what is this?
对不起,没给你这个,我不能离开
I'm sorry. I couldn't leave without giving you this.
嘿...艾比
Hey. Hey. Abby.
你忘了这个
You forgot this.
你是肯琪史考特 天啊
You're Kenzie Scott. Oh, man.
我是你的大粉丝
I'm a huge fan. - Oh.
你在那部洞穴电影演得很好
You were great in that cave movie.
电影精选列表