我还不知道你的名字
So, I didn't get your name.
艾比
Abby.
艾比...
Abby, Abby, Abby.
能认识把你
It's just nice to know the person
列入特别名单的人 感觉真好
who's got you on their free-pass list.
对 - 你懂我的意思吗?
Yeah. - You know what I'm saying?
你在我的名单上,但我不想跟你上♥床♥
Um, you're on my list, but I don't want to sleep with you.
天啊,你用一句话
Wow. You managed to objectify
同时物化我又拒绝了我
and reject me all in one sentence.
该死 - 什麽?
Shit. - What?
不...别看,
No, no, no. Don't. Don't look.
我前女友现在要过来
My ex is coming over here right now
她看到我跟别人在这裡 她会非常生气
and she'd get really pissed if she saw me here with someone.
所以,假装你现在跟我在一起
So, pretend you're with me now.
像我们刚刚那样? - 不,完全不像刚才那样
Like we just did? - Not at all like we just did.
好 - 跟着我做
OK. - Just follow my lead.
好 - 过来
All right. OK. - Come here.
你好
Hey, you.
亚方,我不知道你在这裡
Avon, didn't know you were here.
通常你会要求他们整晚播你的音乐
Usually you demand they play your music all night.
不是我要求的
Oh. I don't demand it.
是大家要求的 - 是
The public does. - Hmm.
这是我女友,艾比
Meet my girlfriend, Abby.
你好
Hi.
肯琪史考特
Kenzie Scott.
很高兴认识你 - 我不知道你们交往过
Nice to meet you. - I didn't know you two dated.
「交往过」,才不到一个月
"Dated." It was barely a month.
我还在努力忘记
One I'm still trying to forget.
别担心,一开始我就忘了
Don't worry, I pretty much forgot it right when it started.
我不敢相信他跟你上♥床♥
I can't believe he slept with you.
你说什麽?
Excuse me?
我以为你在跟着我做
Thought we were following my lead.
我们订婚了
We were engaged.
等一下,你们两个订婚了?
Wait, you two are engaged?
我想她的意思是
I think what she means is that
我们正处于第一阶段...
we are engaged in the first stages...
我们本来下週就要结婚了
We were supposed to get married next week.
或者没有
Or not.
我们到底在说什麽?
What exactly are we talking about?
我们在说,你跟我未婚夫上♥床♥
We're talking about you sleeping with my fiancé
因为你在他的蠢名单上
because you were on his stupid list.
你的未婚夫是谁?
Who's your fiancé?
你在纽约睡过的那个人
The guy you slept with in New York
当时你在拍那两部大♥片♥
when you were out there doing those two huge movies.
麦特? - 对
Matt? - Yeah.
他订婚了?
He was engaged?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
听着,如果我知道,相信我
Look, if I had known, trust me,
我就不会穿我的名牌鞋 爬上他的无电梯公♥寓♥了
I would've spared my Louboutins the climb to his walk-up.
别担心,只是婚姻泡汤了 就因为我的未婚夫度过了梦幻的一夜
Don't worry. Just a marriage ruined for some fantasy night
与一个演技平庸的女演员
with a medium-talent actress
她会红只是因为她那...
who's only relevant because of her...
非常...漂亮的脸蛋
very, very pretty face.
好,我在很多人的名单上
OK. You know, I'm on a lot of people's lists.
所以,与其把矛头指向我
So, maybe instead of pointing the finger at me,
你应该先搞清楚 你的未婚夫为何这麽做
you should figure out why your man acted on it.
肯琪飓风
Hurricane Kenzie. - Hmm.
总是在路上留下破坏
Always leaving destruction in her path.
可爱的新女友
Cute new girlfriend.
对,她很棒吧? - 是
Yeah, she's great, right? - Hmm.
你还好吗?
You OK?
是我把麦特逼走的吗?
Did I drive Matt away?
不...别那麽想,好吗?这不是你的错
No, no. Don't start with that, OK? None of this is your fault.
我觉得我做的每个决定都是错的
I just feel like every decision I make is the wrong one.
听着,我懂,我是过来人
Look, I get it. I've been there.
你感觉完全迷失了,然后发生一些事
You feel totally lost and then something happens,
突然间,你不再迷失了
and suddenly you're not.
嘿
Hey.
嘿,刚才的事我真的很抱歉
Hey, I'm really sorry about what happened back there.
我没料到会这样,但没关係
Not what I was expecting, but sure.
所以你才取消跟我的约会吗?
Is this why you canceled?
杰克
不是那样的 - 看起来很像那样
- Jake. It's not like that. - It kinda looks like that.
感觉也有点像那样 - 亚方,你在帮倒忙
Kinda felt like that. - Avon. Not helping.
所以这就是你下週要嫁的人?
So, this is the guy you're marrying next week.
你还有婚约?
You're still engaged?
你和麦特这麽喜欢追求名人
You and Matt like to chase after celebrities so much,
也许你们是天生一对
maybe you two belong together.
杰克,等等,我...我该走了
Jake. Wait, I... I should go.
这...嘴唇很棒 - 好
Um, great lips. - All right.
杰克
Jake.
你的爱情生活很精彩,艾比
You have a fascinating love life, Abby.
杰克
Jake.
杰克
Jake.
拜託打给我 我真的想谈谈,解释清楚
Please call me. I really want to talk and explain.
我过几天就要离开了,而且...
I leave in a few days, and...
你好,艾比
Hey, Abby.
你好
Hi.
我们可以找个地方谈谈吗?
Could we go somewhere and talk?
好啊
Uh, yeah.
抱歉这样突然出现,
Sorry for surprising you like this.
你都不接我电♥话♥
You weren't picking up any of my calls.
我们的婚礼顾问昨天打电♥话♥来
Our wedding planner called yesterday.
她在确认乐队的歌♥单
She was checking on the set list for the band.
关于婚礼,我只是... - 等等
About the wedding, I just... - Wait.
在你开口之前
Just before you say anything.
我只是...
I just...
我不希望这件事毁了我们的关係
I don't want this to be the thing that ends us.
如果你心中还有一丝丝
If there is any small part of you
想跟我结婚的念头
that still wants to marry me,
请给我一个弥补的机会
please give me a chance to make this right.
麦特,我为什麽要那麽做?
Why would I do that, Matt?
因为,就算你认为我不配有一次机会
Because even if you don't think I deserve a chance,
至少我们值得一次机会
we deserve one.
五年
Five years.
我们在一起五年了
We were together for five years.
然后呢? 你为了愚蠢的一♥夜♥情♥抛下一切?
And what? You throw it for a stupid one-night stand?
听着,如果...
Look, if...
如果你决定不再跟我说话
If you decide that you don't want to speak to me again,
我尊重你
I'll respect that.
但我希望,你从我这裡
But then I want the last thing
听到的最后一件事,是这些誓词
you hear from me to be these vows.
因为不管我们结不结婚
Because whether we get married or not,
我永远都会有这种感觉
this is how I will always feel.
「艾比,我们刚认识时 是一见锺情」
"Abby, when we first met, it was love at first sight.
「接下来几年」
Then over the next few years,
「我了解到唯一比一见锺情更棒的」
I learned that the only thing better than love at first sight
「就是每见锺情」
was love at every sight.
「你是完美主义者」
You are a perfectionist."
「但我还是设法
"And somehow, I still managed
让你答应嫁给我」
to get you to say yes to marrying me.
「所以,我现在知道」
So, I know now
「我不必完美,我们也能在一起」
that I don't have to be perfect for us to be.
「但我会用我们的馀生 为了你而让自己完美」
But I will spend the rest of our days trying to be for you."
你是真心的吗?
Do you really mean all that?
每一个字都是
Every word.
我只是...我不知道我能否完成婚礼
I just... I just don't know if I can go through with the wedding.
我们可以推迟婚礼
We will push it off.
艾比,我们有一辈子的时间
Abby, we have the rest of our lives together.
我想在馀生好好弥补你
That's the part that I wanna get right.
好吗?
电影精选列表