嘿,我也记得我的第一天
Hey, I remember my first day too.
从那时起,我几乎什麽都做过
I've pretty much done it all since then.
我当过场务、主场务、摄影车场务
I've been grip, key grip, dolly grip.
该死,我甚至当过场务的场务 - 场务的场务?
Shit, I've even been grip grip. - Grip grip?
安排其他场务 - 是
I move the other grips around. - Right.
跟着我,你就会没事的
Stick with me, you'll be OK.
谢谢,我很感激 - 当然...
Thank you. I appreciate that. - Absolutely, absolutely.
好吧,说真的,你这个小溷蛋
OK, now real talk, you little punk.
你显然认识某人,或替某人吹♥喇♥叭♥
You obviously knew someone or blew someone
才在最后一刻得到製作助理的工作
in order to land a PA job last minute,
但我♥干♥这行20年
but I haven't been doing this for 20 years
不是为了衬托 某个想成为葛莉塔洁薇的大牌红人
to be shown up by some wannabe Greta Gerwig hot shot.
别挡我的路 否则我会把你像铁达尼号♥一样弄沉
Now, you stay out of my way or I will sink you like the Titanic.
懂了吗?
Capisce?
我们可以重新来过吗? 我叫艾比,我...
Can we start over? My name's Abby. And I...
艾比?我不喜欢那个名字 我要叫你矮冬瓜
Abby? I don't like that name. I'm gonna call you Short Stack.
我是中等身高
Uh, I'm... I'm average height.
对...全身湿透的话
Uh, yeah, yeah. Soaking wet.
我想我们一开始有误会
I think we got off on the wrong foot.
什麽误会?你其实更矮吗?
Oh, what foot was that? Four foot?
快去工作,佛罗多
Get to work, Frodo.
我都可以灌她篮了
I could dunk on her.
(杰克:还没告诉你 我最爱的午餐地点,明天有空吗?)
我要能用它来吃东西,矮冬瓜
I wanna be able to eat off of it, Short Stack.
你为什麽要用轮子吃东西?
Why would you wanna eat off a wheel?
你说什麽? - 什麽?
What was that? - What?
派蒂,我要你五分钟后带麦克到片场
Patty, I'm gonna need you to get Mac to the set in five.
收到最后的讯息
Copy that last transmission.
只要把服装准备好 我就会去接秃鹰了
Just need to deploy the wardrobe and I will pick up Bald Eagle.
回到一号♥
Back to one.
这些人是谁啊?
Who are these people?
你好... - 什麽?
Hey. Uh... - Oh.
你需要搭便车吗?
Do you need a ride?
我以为派蒂会载我去
Oh, I thought Patty was driving me.
威斯特先生,来了新的派蒂
Well, Mr. West, there's a new Patty in town.
你也叫派蒂?
Hm. Your name's also Patty?
不是,好吧 我明白
Uh, no. Well, I see
那句话为什麽会让人溷淆
how that actually could've been confusing.
我是...我是艾比,另一位製作助理
I'm... I'm Abby, the other PA.
我还能叫你派蒂吗?
Oh. Can I still call you Patty?
我不认为那真的... - 谢谢,派蒂,你人真好
I don't think that's really... - Thanks, Patty. You're a doll.
好...
OK. Um...
我必须说,我是你的头号♥粉丝
You know, I have to say, I'm a huge fan.
你在潘宁顿塔要爆♥炸♥的
I mean, when you jump off of Pennington Tower
瞬间跳下来
just as it explodes
你挂在绳子上
and you're dangling from the string.
拿着巨大的消防水管...
You've got this huge firehouse...
我亲自做所有特技,派蒂
I do all my own stunts, Patty.
来吧,我带你去片场
Come on, I'll take you to set.
好
OK.
派蒂,真正的派蒂有告诉你
Real Patty briefed you
怎麽开这辆车吧?
on driving this thing, right? Um...
我们保持在五档以下吧
Whoa! Let's keep this under a cool five.
其实只有一种速度
Uh, there's really only one speed.
天啊...减速丘...
Whoa, whoa! Speed bump, speed bump, speed bump.
回程时要记得
Let's note that for the ride back.
这咖啡喝起来不一样
This coffee tastes different.
那是我的特调
That'd be my special blend.
少许肉桂和榛果
A dash of cinnamon with some hazelnut.
你说榛果?
Did you say hazelnut?
你说对了,
You got that right.
其实是我奶奶的秘方
It's my gammy's special recipe, actually.
少许肉桂和榛果,
Dash of cinnamon with a little hazelnut.
但更像是一杯...
But it's really more like a cup of...
我对榛果过敏 - 什麽?
I'm allergic to hazelnut. - What?
我觉得我的喉咙堵住了 - 好,怎麽办?
I think my throat is closing. - What do we do?
你有肾上腺素注射器吗? - 没有,但我有大支的
Do you have an EpiPen? - No, but I have a Bic one.
什麽? - 大支的 - 什麽? - 大支的
A what? - A Bic one.
帮我气切 - 帮你气切?
Trach me. - Trach you?
我不要帮你气切
I'm not traching you!
快点,派蒂! - 天啊,好
Come on, Patty! My throat... - Oh, my God. OK.
天啊,真的要开始了,一、二...
Oh, my God, this is happening! One, two...
你到底在做什麽? - 三!
What the fuck are you doing? - ...three!
真正的派蒂 - 我拿到你的肾上腺素注射器了
Real Patty. - I've got your EpiPen.
就定位
Assuming the position.
我要加倍!
I'm doubling up!
怎麽回事?
What is happening?
(麦克威斯特、库柏葛兰特 亚方、奥斯卡伊萨克)
(独家新闻 麦克威斯特片场紧急事件)
克萝伊 - 好吧...
Oh, Chloe. Well...
至少没提到你的名字
At least it didn't mention your name.
我们为什麽要在随便一条街上
Is there a reason why we're meeting Jake
跟杰克见面?
on some random street?
他说这裡的食物好吃得要命
He said the food is to die for.
天啊,好
Whoa. OK...
你们好 - 天啊
Hey, guys. - God.
克尔索会为我们做出
So, Celso is gonna whip us up
你们吃过最美味的酥皮馅饺
some of the best empanadas you've ever had.
准备好了吗? - 抱歉,克尔索
You ready? - Oh! So sorry, Celso.
对,我们不是故意自行假设的
Yeah, we didn't mean to assume.
那不是克尔索,我们该走了
That's not Celso. We should go.
对 - 我有点尿裤子了
Yeah. - I kind of peed a little.
很好
Oh, yeah.
天啊
Holy shit.
好耶
Oh, yay!
几乎跟纽约的街头小吃一样好吃
It's almost as good as the street meat in New York.
对
Yes.
你刚拿洛杉矶最棒的酥皮馅饺
Did you just compare LA's best empanada
与所谓的「街头小吃」比较?
to something called street meat?
你吃过吗?
Have you ever tried it?
没有...我没去过纽约
No. No, I've actually never been to New York.
什麽? - 等等
What? - Wait.
你要开一间纪念品公♥司♥
You're starting a souvenir company
却没去过
and you've never been
世界上最大的观光景点?
to the world's biggest tourist destination?
我父母常旅行,只是没跟我们一起去
My parents traveled a lot, just not with us.
所以我一直认为「景象珍藏」会是我
I always thought Sight Sealing would sort of be my way
欣赏世界的方式
to see the rest of the world.
我告诉你
I'll tell ya what.
等你到纽约,
When you make it to New York,
我会当你的正式导游
I will be your official tour guide.
说好了
Deal.
你不是为了找中♥央♥公园 害我们迷路吗?
Didn't you get us lost trying to find Central Park?
只有一次 - 那个中♥央♥公园?
That was one time. - The Central Park?
那个大公园? - 对
The big one? - Yeah.
对,在中♥央♥... - 你站在谁那边啊?
Yeah, it's, like, in the center.
而且是座公园
Whose side are you on? - And it's a park.
一次,就一次
One time. One time.
就那麽一次!
That was one time!
好吧,我相信你,天啊
OK, I believe you. Jesus.
你好大的胆子
Don't you dare.
我要再来一个
I need another one.
看看你,满脸笑容
Look at you, all smiles.
酥皮馅饺很好吃
They were really good empanadas.
对,一定是酥皮馅饺
Right. Must be the empanadas.
与显然对你有意思的帅哥无关
Nothing to do with the cute guy who's clearly into you.
我们只是一起出来玩
We're just hanging out.
艾比,自从你九岁生日 买♥♥了芭比娃娃屋后
Abby, I haven't seen that look since your ninth birthday
我就没看过那种表情了
when you got that Barbie Dream House.
天啊,我好爱那娃娃屋
God, I loved that house.
上菜了,谁点了三奶蛋糕?
Here we go. Who ordered the tres leches cake?
不,那不是我们的 - 该死
电影精选列表