We need to clear this one area. Thank you.
(麦特:我想给你空间 但我们得谈谈婚礼的事)
不好意思,女士?
Excuse me, ma'am?
这是参观行程中 我们可以提问的时候吗?
Is this the part of the tour where we can ask questions?
什麽?
Uh, what?
星光大道的第一颗星是谁?
Who was the first star on the Walk of Fame?
好问题,是1957年的玛丽莲梦露
Great question. That would be Marilyn Monroe in 1957.
这是好莱坞讚扬
Part of Hollywood's celebration
美国电影优秀女演员的方式之一
of strong female leads in American cinema.
这裡说是导演史丹利克莱玛
Says here it was director Stanley Kramer.
你从哪弄来那东西的? - 好,我想我拍到了
Where'd you get that thing? - All right, I think I got it.
好了,各位,感谢大家的耐心
All right, folks. Uh, thank you for your patience.
你们可以到处走走,到处看看
Feel free to walk around, take in the sights.
你最好把那本导览书还回去
And you might want to return that guidebook.
所以你让空气跑进去 塞住瓶子
So you let some air in, cork the bottle,
把它当纪念品送人?
and then give it as a souvenir?
对,那就是照片的功用
Yeah, that's what the pictures are for.
所以你在卖♥♥空气? - 不,我在卖♥♥新奇的东西
So, you're selling air? - No, I'm selling a novelty.
用空气做的 - 好,听着
Made of air. - OK, listen.
人们总是匆匆忙忙的
People are always rushing from place to place.
「景象珍藏」迫使你停下脚步
Sight Sealing forces you to stop,
感受周遭的空气
literally take in the air around you,
你就能永远保存
and you can preserve the moments
你想珍藏的时刻
that you want to hold on to forever.
你以前排练过,对吧?
You've rehearsed that before, haven't you?
大概一千次了,听起来如何?
Like, a thousand times. How'd it sound?
令人印象深刻
Impressive.
很好,我所有的提桉会议都这麽介绍
Good. I've been using it at all of my pitch meetings.
天啊,有进展吗?
Wow. Any luck?
他们想在纽约推出
They want to launch in New York,
但有很多使用地标
but it turns out there's all this red tape
影像的繁文缛节
for using images of landmarks.
对,他们对这种事很严格
Yeah, they can be pretty strict about that.
好吧,我得问你 那天在咖啡厅发生的事...
OK, so I gotta ask, the thing at the café the other day...
我未婚夫跟肯琪史考特上♥床♥ - 肯琪...
My fiancé slept with Kenzie Scott.
演员肯琪史考特?
Kenzie... The actress Kenzie Scott?
她在他的特别名单上
She was on his free-pass list.
显然他把这件事看得比我想像中认真
And apparently he took it more seriously than I expected.
所以你现在想跟 你的名单上的人上♥床♥?
And so now you want to get with someone on your list?
你这种说法...
When you say it like that...
我只是觉得 心碎时
I just think when your heart's broken,
你会想尽办法修补它
you'll try anything to make it whole.
不,我明白,我的初恋伤透了我的心
Oh, no, yeah, no, I get it. My first love broke my heart.
天啊 - 我一辈子都忘不了
Oh. - I'll never forget it.
我小学三年级的时候,我是说真的
I was in third grade.
她叫雪柔康利
I'm serious. Cheryl Conley.
我们约好下课时在熘滑梯旁碰面
We were supposed to meet me by the slide during recess.
我为了她找遍整个游乐场
I searched the entire playground for her.
我发现她在鞦韆上握着杰瑞德凯的手
And I found her holding Jared Kay's hands on the swing set.
之后我就再也没盪过鞦韆了
I haven't been on a swing set since.
真是悲剧
That is tragic.
你的名单上还有谁?
So, uh, who else is on your list?
我不要跟你讨论我的名单
I'm not going through my list with you.
为什麽?我们可以回好莱坞大道
Why not? We could go back to Hollywood Boulevard.
你可以找名人模彷者练习
You could practice
我可以帮你助攻
on a celebrity impersonator. I could be your wingman.
嘿,克萝伊 - 你好啊,好
Hey, Chloe. - Hey. OK.
我查了一下
So, I did some research
发现库柏葛兰特很喜欢溷合健身...
and it turns out Cooper Grant is huge into CrossFit...
克萝伊...我很感激你的努力,只是...
Chloe, Chloe, I appreciate what you're trying to do, I just...
我觉得没有用 - 是,你说得对
I don't think it's working. - Yeah, you're right.
回到绘图板,我再去拿一些毛线
Back to the drawing board. I'll pick up some more yarn.
事实上,我做了一个行政决定
Actually, I made an executive decision
找来了一些后援
and called in some reinforcements.
不,你没有
No, you didn't.
不...
No, no, no, no, no.
你们好 - 你好
Hi, guys. - Hi.
我要快速寄出这封电子邮件...
I'm just gonna send this email really quick.
别催我...等一下
Don't rush me, don't rush me. Hold on.
好,等一下...
All right, just one second, one second.
我得寄出这封电子邮件
Just gotta send this email.
好,你们到底要我帮什麽忙?
OK. What exactly do you guys need my help with?
首先,我们不需要你帮忙
Oh. First of all, we don't need your help.
我们是非常有能力 坚强又独♥立♥的女性
We are perfectly capable, strong, independent women
我一个人也能过得很好
and I'm doing just fine on my own.
我们还在谈我的事吗?
Are we still talking about my thing?
对,先谈你的事
Yeah, let's do you first.
好,你记得我们的
Right. OK, so you know how we made
名人特别名单吗?
those celebrity free-pass lists?
麦特跟他的上♥床♥了 - 放在他的枕头下?
Well, Matt slept with his. - Like, under his pillow?
不...他不是跟他的名单上♥床♥
No, no, he didn't sleep with his list.
他跟肯琪史考特上♥床♥了 - 你在开玩笑
He slept with Kenzie Scott. - You're kidding.
所以现在 我也得跟我的名单上的名人上♥床♥
So now I need to sleep with a celebrity on my list.
那真肤浅,我喜欢你这麽做
That's so shallow. I love this for you.
我需要你的帮忙
And I need your help.
不...
Oh, no, no, no, no. No, no.
小珊,你是明星经纪人
Sam, you're a talent agent.
所以你知道该如何跟...
So you know how one might get in the same room
库柏葛兰特♥共♥处一室
as, say, Cooper Grant.
库柏葛兰特? 是,有一半的人
Cooper Grant? Yes. Half the population
都想跟他睡觉
is trying to sleep with him.
另一半的人想跟他上♥床♥
The other half is trying to fuck him.
名单上还有其他 更有可能实现的人选
There are more achievable names on the list.
谁? - 别说杰克布莱克
Who? - Don't say Jack Black.
麦克威斯特
Mac West.
我爱你们,但祝你们好运,再见
I love you guys, but good luck. Bye.
确保瑞秋为你们验证身分
Make sure Rachel validates you.
我就跟你说她做不到吧
I told you she couldn't do it.
不好意思?
Excuse me?
没事,我刚才只是跟艾比说
Oh, uh, nothing. I was just telling Abby
你不可能找到名单上的人
that there's no way you can get to someone on that list
因为你的实力不够强
because you're not powerful enough to do it.
等等
Hold on.
我可以找到这些人,而且只要我想
I can get to these people.
我还能与他们「深入交流」
I can get inside these people if I wanted to.
那不是问题 - 那问题是什麽?
That's not the problem. - So, what's the problem?
问题是,克萝伊
The problem, Chloe, is
我不想成为跟踪名人的共犯
I don't want to be an accessory to celebrity stalking.
好,我们这是在浪费时间
OK. We're wasting our time here.
等等...等一下
Wait. Wait, just wait.
大家放轻鬆,深呼吸
Everybody just relax. Just take a breath.
我刚好知道麦克威斯特来这裡拍广♥告♥
I happen to know Mac West is in town filming a commercial.
但你不能就这样走进片场
But you can't just walk onto the set.
好,你何不让她当个编剧之类的?
OK. Why don't you make her, like, a writer or something?
当然,克萝伊,我会让她成为编剧
Sure, Chloe, I'll make her a writer.
而明天,我会让她製作
And tomorrow, I'll have her producing,
导演和主演下一部「庞德」电影
directing and starring in the next Bond film.
我们很乐意 - 酷
We'd like that. - Cool.
天啊,你还真可爱
Oh, my God. You're so adorable.
助理导演欠我一个人情
The AD there happens to owe me a favor.
我应该可以安排你当製作助理
I can probably get you on set as a PA.
太好了,什麽是製作助理? - 你会喜欢的
Great. What's a PA? - You'll love it.
派蒂,这是我们第十次一起拍摄
This is our tenth shoot together.
你知道我喜欢看什麽
You know what I like to see.
我不会让你失望的 - 新来的,我的咖啡呢?
I won't let you down. - New girl, where's my coffee?
在你手上
In your hand.
派蒂,我该用哪隻手喝咖啡?
Patty, what hand do I drink coffee with?
左手 - 效率
The left. - Efficiency.
如果我们浪费时间这麽做,就会失败
If we waste time doing this, we fail.
派蒂是现场的主要製作助理
Patty's the key PA on set.
跟着她做
Follow her lead.
电影精选列表