谢谢
Thank you.
艾比,你在这裡做什麽? - 我过去几週
Abby, what are you doing here? - I spent the last few weeks
都在追逐愚蠢的名单
chasing some stupid list
却没看到眼前的东西
instead of seeing what was right in front of me.
不好意思,现在是什麽情况?
Excuse me. What is this?
这是卡波奇市长的 「景象珍藏」书面许可
This is written permission from Mayor Capozzi for Sight Sealing
可以使用纽约市任何地标 - 什麽?
to use any New York City landmark.
这还只是开始
What? - And that's just the beginning.
让我告诉你关于这个人的事
Let me tell you something about this man.
他不只是个有远见的人
He is not just a visionary.
他是我见过最热情也最脚踏实地的人
He is the most passionate, yet grounded person I have ever met.
我亲眼看到他将一间
And I have seen him take a company
完全迷失且支离破碎的公♥司♥
that was utterly lost and broken
重新赋予其目标
and give it purpose again.
当然,也许那间公♥司♥有点被误导了
And sure, maybe that company was a little misguided
试图和知名公♥司♥上♥床♥
in trying to sleep with famous companies
以报复那间 曾经跟它有关的邪恶公♥司♥,但是...
to get back at the evil company it used to be linked to, but...
他们还在说那些瓶子吗?
Are they still talking about the bottles?
不 - 你有选择
Who knows? - You have a choice.
你想投资一间
Do you wanna invest in a startup
会席捲纪念品业的新创公♥司♥吗?
that will take the souvenir industry by storm?
这可能就是决定未来的关键时刻...
This could be the very moment that defines the future of...
你说这间公♥司♥叫什麽?
What's this firm again?
艾比,他们已经答应了 - 等等,什麽?
Abby, they already said yes. - Wait, what?
我们下个月要推出好莱坞空气瓶
We're launching with the Hollywood Air bottle next month.
事实上,你觉得
What do you think about
也推出帝国大厦的瓶子如何?
also launching the Empire State Building bottle?
我们必须讨论增加种子基金
We'd have to talk about increasing the seed money.
你♥他♥妈♥是认真...抱歉,好...
Get the fuck outta here. Sorry. Yes.
好,太棒了
Yes. Amazing.
这些是什麽东西?
What the hell are these things?
我不敢相信你让市长做了这些事
I can't believe you got the mayor to do all this.
我算是个大人物
Kind of a big deal.
你...
Hey, did you...
你...你刚才说的话都是真心的吗?
Did you... Did you really mean everything you said in there?
当然
Of course.
你知道「公♥司♥」指的是我吧?
You know I was the company, right?
是吗?我当然知道
You were? Of course I knew.
有人说要比赛谁先到机场吗?
Did somebody say, "Race to the airport?"
没有,没人这麽说,我去叫车
No, no one said that. I'm gonna call a car.
聪明,也许我不该开车
Smart. I probably shouldn't drive
因为我没有驾照
since I don't have a license.
艾比 - 什麽事?
Abby. - Yeah?
汽车接送区在大楼的另一边
The car pickup is on the other side of the building.
好...
OK, OK, OK.
好多楼梯! - 我知道
So many stairs! - I know.
矮冬瓜
Short Stack.
开什麽玩笑?
You gotta be kidding me.
好...
OK. All right.
别担心,我可以的
Don't worry. I got it.
我不担心 - 好
Wasn't worried. - Yeah.
你需要儿童座椅吗?
You need a child seat back there?
嘿,希望你赶上飞机了
Hey. I hope you made your flight.
看来我很快就会去纽约了
Sounds like I'll be coming to New York soon.
等不及看看你最喜欢的地方了
Can't wait to see some of your favorite spots.
祝你开会顺利
Oh, and good luck at the big meeting.
如果情况不对
If it doesn't go well,
我随时可以冲进去拯救局面
I can always barge in and save the day,
因为我想我欠你一个人情
because, you know, I guess I owe you one.
请关闭所有电子设备
Please turn off all electronic devices.
起飞后,机长会通知
Once airborne, the captain will let you know
何时可以使用核准的电子设备
when you can use approved electronic devices.
请查看机上的杂♥志♥
Please review the in-flight magazine
了解核准的电子设备清单
for a list of approved devices.
他们从不为我耽搁飞机起飞
They never hold the plane for me.
什麽?
Sorry?
他们为了让某人登机而耽搁我们 我的意思是,那一定是很重要的人
They delayed us to let someone on.I mean, it must be someone important.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你好,头等舱那位 是奥斯卡伊萨克吗?
Hi. Is that Oscar Isaac in first class?
我们真的不该透露
We're really not supposed to say.
奥斯卡伊萨克? 天啊,他在我的名单上
Oscar Isaac? Oh, my God, he's on my list.
什麽名单? - 你知道的
What list? - You know.
我能上♥床♥的名人名单
My list of celebrities I can sleep with.
我不知道你有名单
I didn't know you had a list.
我当然有名单 这是一夫一妻制的基本常识
Of course I have a list. Monogamy 101.
电影精选列表