唯一会因此兴奋的是艾尔高尔
The only guy that gets turned on by that is Al Gore,
不是「鑽石求千金」的那傢伙
not the guy from The Bachelor.
嘿,你们要点餐了吗?
Hey, are you guys ready to order?
不好意思,先生
Excuse me, sir,
你有看到那边那位绅士吗?
do you see that fine gentleman just over yonder?
她是英国人? - 你是说尼克维尔?
She's British? - You mean Nick Viall?
你觉得我有机会吗? - 什麽机会?
Do you think I have a shot? - A shot at what?
你知道的...
You know...
好喔...
Oh. Oh, uh... Oh.
性♥交♥ - 你知道...
Sexual intercourse. - Yeah.
是...名人也跟普通人一样
Uh, yeah. Yeah. Celebrities are just like normal people.
酷
Cool.
我们需要一点时间讨论...
We're just gonna need a minute to go over...
天啊 - 她的人生选择
Oh. - ...her life choices.
好,慢慢来 - 谢谢
Yeah, take your time. - Thanks.
克萝伊,这真的发生了 - 天啊
Chloe, this is happening. - Oh, God.
婚礼前我有三週的时间
I have three weeks before my wedding,
我要跟名单上的名人上♥床♥
I'm gonna sleep with a celebrity from my list.
这样说超怪的
That is a super-weird thing to say.
我要开始了
Here I go. - Oh.
天啊 - 好
Ooh. - OK.
拜託别拿花...
Please don't grab a flower. Please don't grab a flower.
不好意思 - 她拿了花
Excuse me. - And she grabbed the flower.
尼克 - 天啊
Nick. - Oh, boy.
你愿意收下这朵玫瑰吗?
Will you accept this rose?
那是雏菊
That's a daisy.
你真幽默 - 我很懂花
You're so funny. - Well, I know my flowers.
我只是想过来
Well, I just wanted to come over here
告诉你...
and let you know that...
你在我的名单上
you are on my list.
你的什麽? - 你知道的,我的特别名单
Your what now? - You know, my free-pass list.
我们可以...
Like we could...
你的名单,天啊,这真的发生了
Oh, your list. Wow, this is really happening.
我不想失礼
Um, I don't mean to be rude.
但谢谢,不用了,我已经死会了
But thanks but no, thanks. I'm kinda off the market.
这就是名单的好处
See, that's the great thing about the list.
是的? - 没有人会惹上麻烦
Hm-hmm. - Nobody gets in trouble.
我真的不想知道那是什麽意思
I really don't want to know what that means.
那代表我来这裡是有正当的理由
It means I'm here for the right reasons.
好
OK.
也有错误的理由 - 好...
And the wrong ones. - OK, um...
我觉得这可能真的有用
I think this might actually be working.
我就说吧,名人也跟一般人一样
I told you. They're just like everybody else.
这样你不是也得在我的名单上吗?
Wouldn't you have to be on my list too?
你是说我在你的名单上?
Are you saying I'm on your list?
我是说你在某张名单上
I'm saying you're on a list.
除了她
Except for her.
她是尼克的女友,跟一般人很不一样
That is Nick's girlfriend and she is not like everybody else.
亲爱的 - 怎麽啦?
Hon. - What's going on here?
嘿,这位是... - 看起来很有趣
Hey. This is, uh... - Looks like fun.
艾比 - 她?什麽意思?
Abby! - Her? What do you mean?
那是蕾娜史东 她有一次用叉子刺一个服务生
That's Leyna Stone. She once stabbed a waiter with a fork
就因为她不喜欢他倒水的方式
because she didn't like the way he poured her water.
拜託,那不可能是真的 - 是吗?不可能是真的?
Come on, that can't be true. - Oh, yeah? It can't be true?
看看这个,没错 - 该死...
Look at this. - Oh, shit!
艾比只是想卖♥♥给我糖果
Abby was just trying to sell me candy.
不,我是想搞你
Uh, no, I was trying to screw you.
对,没错
Yeah, you were.
巧克力豆竟然卖♥♥十美元 - 好
Ten dollars for M - OK.
我会融化在你手裡
I'll melt in your hand
和嘴裡 - 好
and your mouth. - OK.
是 - 我不会再掩护你了
Hmm. - And I'm done covering for you.
好,你真的想跟我男人上♥床♥吗?
All right, are you seriously trying to sleep with my man?
我「闹区艾比」的称号♥可不是白叫的
Ah, well, they don't call me "Downtown Abby" for nothing.
我以为是唸作「唐顿」 - 我们去梦幻套房♥吧
I thought it was "Downton". - Let's go to the fantasy suite.
好,麻烦谁拿支叉子给我好吗? - 好了
All right. Can somebody get me a fork please?
好... - 我要过去了
I'm going in. - Yeah.
蕾娜、尼克 你好,我是你们的头号♥粉丝
Leyna. Nick. Hi. Real big fan of your journey.
太好了 - 抱歉打扰,但我要借用她一下
Sorry to interrupt, but I'm just gonna steal her away for a sec.
非常感谢 - 等一下,
Thank you so much. - Just a second.
你在做什麽?
What are you doing?
我就快得手了,你在丢自己的脸
I was about to seal the deal here.
我在丢自己的脸? - 好了,女士们
You're embarrassing yourself. - I'm embarrassing myself?
你们知道吗?够了,我看够了...
You know what? That's it. I've seen enough.
我想我该给你们一些...
I think I should give you guys some... Oh!
我很抱歉 - 天啊
I am so sorry. Oh, my God.
我不会担心,只是水而已,洗得掉的
I wouldn't worry. It's just water, it'll come right out.
我身上根本没有水 - 都在我身上...
It's not even on me. - It's on me.
宝贝,来吧
It's on me, babe. Come on.
眼神接触,我们在治疗时谈过
Eye contact. We talked about this in therapy.
我爱你 - 好吧
I love you. - OK.
你看起来很棒
You look great.
还真是文字方面的忍♥者
Real ninja with those words there.
嘿,你们好像忘了这个
Hey. I think you guys left this.
那不是我们的 - 不是吗?
Um, that's not ours. - It's not?
该死,我想我刚偷走了 蕾娜史东的皮包
Shit. I think I just stole Leyna Stone's purse.
我相信蕾娜有很多皮包
I'm sure Leyna has plenty of purses.
是的,她不会有事吧?
Oh, yeah. Is she gonna be OK?
是,她没事,我们欠你一个人情
Yeah, she's fine. We owe you one.
无论如何,我确实认为你有机会
Well, for what it's worth, I did think you had a shot.
谢谢
Thanks.
我该回去那裡 - 不!
I should go back in there. - No!
不要 - 天啊,不要
God, no.
没关係,往那边走 - 非常感谢
It's OK. That way. - Thank you so much.
好了
OK.
你好,我们来确认一下 你寄给我的修改,好吗?
Hi! Let's just go over the changes you emailed me, OK?
你想要加入一些深色调
Um, so you want to incorporate some darker hues.
应该没问题
Shouldn't be a problem.
香槟敬酒要纯伏特加
You want straight vodka for the champagne toast.
我喜欢你的风格,女孩
I like your style, girl.
然后你想随着
And then you want to walk down the aisle
泰勒丝的「我们回不去了」走上红毯
to Taylor Swift's "We Are Never Getting Back Together".
「再也回不去了」 - 你说什麽?
Ever. - Excuse me?
「我们再也回不去了」
"We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together."
当然,是... 「我们再也回不去了」,知道了
Oh, of course. Yeah, of course. "Never Ever." Got it.
你好,她再回电给你 - 好,然后...
Hi. She's gonna call you right back.
你做得很好,非常感谢,再见
You're doing a great job. Thank you so much. Bye-bye.
天啊,非常谢谢你,我真... - 我喜欢栀子花,好,再见
Oh, my God. Thank you so much. - I love the gardenias. OK, bye.
别再在喝醉时写信给婚礼顾问
Hey, no more drunk emailing the wedding planner.
我忍♥不住,克萝伊 - 今天早上
I can't help it, Chloe. ...for you this morning.
肯琪史考特在摄影棚内
Kenzie Scott is in the studio.
大家都在讨论洞穴那一幕
So, everyone's talking about that cave scene.
对
Hm-hmm, yep.
不适合胆小鬼 - 该死
It's not for the squeamish. - Shit.
不,开着 - 其实也包括我在内
No. Which includes me.
我被纸割伤会头晕
You know, I get light-headed from a paper cut.
那我们把这些拿走吧
Oh, let's just move these away then.
听说你现在是单身 - 是
So, I hear you're single now. - Hm-hmm.
我们都想知道 肯琪史考特喜欢哪一型?
And we all want to know, what's Kenzie Scott's type?
我不会说我有特定类型
Oh, well, I wouldn't say I have a type.
我通常喜欢高个子、有运动能力...
I do usually go for, you know, tall, athletic...
要有幽默感,我说得对吧?还有...
Gotta have a sense of humor. Am I right? Oh, and, um...
我喜欢有交往对象的男人
I love it when a guy is in a relationship.
尤其是已经订婚的男人
Especially if he's engaged.
最火♥辣♥的事情就是和一个男人上♥床♥
There is just nothing hotter than sleeping with a guy
但他的未婚妻却毫不知情
whose fiancé is totally clueless.
最棒的是,她还在自己的
Oh, and the best part is when she finds out
婚前单身派对上发现真♥相♥
at her own bridal shower.
艾比,对吧?
Right, Abby?
艾比...
Huh. Abby...
电影精选列表