艾比...
Abby. Abby!
自我折磨够了吗?
Are we good on the self-torture?
我说得对吧?
Am I right?
你真的认为我和尼克维尔有机会吗?
Do you really think I had a chance with Nick Viall?
当然
Uh, sure.
在某个你没有过量服用安♥眠♥药♥
In some alternate universe where you don't OD on sleeping pills
蕾娜史东也不会 想杀你的平行宇宙的话
问这干嘛?
and Leyna Stone doesn't try to kill you. Why?
一直以来,我不是以工作为重 就是以麦特为重
Well, everything's always been about either my job or Matt.
也许我该为自己做点什麽了
Maybe it's time I finally do something for myself.
你在说什麽?
What are you saying?
我的名单上还有四个名字
I have four names left on this list.
如果我要跟名人上♥床♥
If I'm going to sleep with a celebrity,
我们最好赶快开始
we better get started.
太性感了
This just got sexy.
好耶
Ooh! Oh, yeah.
好,第一件事
OK, first things first.
成为名人已经够难了
As hard as it is to become a celebrity,
要跟名人上♥床♥更是难上加难
it's even harder to sleep with one.
对
Right.
重点是,我们需要一个好计画
The point is, we need a damn good plan.
例如海豹突击队突袭宾拉♥登♥家 那样的完美计画
I'm talking Navy Seals storming the Bin Laden compound.
必须非常精准
This has to be surgical.
对,要是我们在洛杉矶有朋友
Yes. If only we knew someone in LA
与一线明星共事,那就好办了...
who gets paid to work with A-list celebrities.
我们不会打给小珊 - 你的前女友是明星经纪人
We are not calling Sam.Your ex-girlfriend is a talent agent.
我们想跟明星上♥床♥ - 我们不需要帮忙
We're trying to sleep with talent. We don't need help.
路克天行者需要人帮忙炸掉死星吗?
Did Luke Skywalker need help to blow up the Death Star?
需要,有韩索罗跟30架X翼战机
Yes. From Han Solo and, like, 30 X-wing fighters.
更不用说 那个告诉他何时该发射的老傢伙了
Not to mention the old guy who basically told him when to shoot.
好...相信我,好吗?
OK, just... Just trust me, OK?
提醒我一下,你的名单上还有谁?
Remind me. Who else is on your list?
麦克威斯特
Mac West.
动作片明星麦克威斯特
Action star Mac West
再度掀起票房♥热潮
is blowing up the box office yet again
靠着他的新片 「我说我死了才是死了」
with his new flick "I'm Dead When I Say I'm Dead".
记住,我会完成任务
Just know, I'm out here getting it done.
那是雷声吗?你们听到了吗...
Was that thunder? Y'all heard that?
库柏葛兰特
Cooper Grant.
全球最性感的男人库柏葛兰特
Sexiest Man on Earth Cooper Grant
昨晚出现在红毯上
was spotted on the red carpet last night
身边没有他的伙伴阿里米勒
sans his sidekick Ari Miller,
谣言四起,据说两位好友之间不和
sparking rumors of a rift between these two best buddies.
亚方
Avon.
(亚方录音室专辑)
情绪饶舌歌♥手亚方登上排行榜榜首
Emo rapper Avon is on the top of the charts
推出意外大受好评的热门歌♥曲
and taking out the trash
「狠狠瞪你一顿」(亚方,「狠狠瞪你一顿」)
with his sleeper hit "Stare You Down To Doggtown".
当然,还有奥斯卡伊萨克
And of course, Oscar Isaac.
艾比,我们需要更容易实现的目标
Abby, we need someone more attainable.
这...总是还有杰克布莱克
Uh, well, there's always Jack Black.
还是否决
Still vetoed.
我们需要更多咖啡 这会是漫长的一夜
We're gonna need more coffee. This is gonna be a long night.
(奥斯卡伊萨克)
(麦克威斯特)
(杰克布莱克)
(杰克布莱克)
(亚方)
(库柏葛兰特)
你的公♥寓♥裡有这麽多毛线 我觉得有点奇怪
I find it kinda weird you had all this yarn in your apartment.
你在做什麽?
What... What are you doing?
现在是早上6点
It's six a.m.
你看,奥斯卡伊萨克
Check it out.
在上他的每週飞轮课程
That is Oscar Isaac on his #weeklyspinclass.
所以如果你想跟他「醉乡民谣」 就得赶快行动
So, if you want to get "Inside Llewyn Davis", we gotta move.
好
OK.
(解放汗水)
I don't see him. What exactly is the plan?
我没看到他,具体计画是什麽?
It's fine. We have six other studios to try.
没关係,我们还有六间健身房♥可以找
If he doesn't show up,
如果他没出现 我们就趁上课前熘出去
we'll just sneak out before the class starts.
去认领一辆飞轮车吧,女孩们
Go ahead and claim a bike, girls.
其实,我们正要离开 - 当然是
Actually, we were just leaving. - Sure you were.
来吧,女士们,上车
Come on, ladies, hop on.
女孩们,我班上从没有半途而废的人
Girls, I have never had a quitter in my class
今天也不会有
and I'm not about to start today.
好了,各位...
All right, everybody...
健身时间到了
it's time to grind.
不好意思
Sorry.
要怎麽把脚放进去?
How do you get your feet in?
推动它吧
Let's push it.
只剩40分钟了
Only 40 minutes left.
40分钟?我们在穿越时空吗?
Forty minutes? Are we time traveling?
你有40个机会
That's 40 opportunities
可以超越现在失败的自己
to do better than the loser you are right now.
我们没有要走 我们就在这裡,我们永远不会离开
We're not moving. We're just here. We're never leaving.
妈咪!
Mommy!
你是山丘...
You're the hill. You're the hill.
往上爬,再爬
And climb. And climb.
时间到 - 天啊
Time. - Oh.
天啊,好
Oh, God. OK.
加油 - 怎麽了?为什麽停下来?
Come on. - What? Why are you stopping?
下堂课五分钟后开始...
Next class starts in five minutes.
我的腿还没准备好
Oh, legs weren't ready.
(早上8点)
用力踩...
Press in. Press in!
你没有用力踩
You're not pressing in.
(早上9点)
醒醒!
Wake up!
你是个大坏蛋
You're a bad, bad man.
(早上10点)
如果你选择轻鬆,你选错门了
If you chose easy, you chose the wrong door.
(早上11点)
很高兴看到你们回来参加第二回合
Glad to see you girls are back for round two.
等等...关于半途而废的人 我是怎麽说的?
Uh-uh. What did I say about quitters?
你们好啊,我最爱的客人
Hey. My favorite customers.
你好啊
Hey.
我没想到你们是会踩飞轮的那种人
I didn't really peg you guys as the spinning types.
开什麽玩笑? 今天是我们的第五堂课
Are you kidding? This is our fifth class today.
我们热爱健康
We love health.
很好,我每週都想来上这堂课
Nice. I try and take this class every week.
但很难得到飞轮车 - 为什麽?
But it's hard to get a bike. - Why's that?
奥斯卡伊萨克有时会来上课
Oscar Isaac joins this class sometimes.
但他这週不在,所以你们很幸运
But he's not here this week so... lucky you.
(麦克威斯特、库柏葛兰特 亚方、奥斯卡伊萨克)
对,我们真幸运
Yeah. Lucky us.
好了,大家,上车
All right, everyone. Mount up.
幸运数字五
Lucky number five.
好 - 好
Oh, OK. - OK.
太好了
Yay.
你的脚根本没踩在踏板上
Your feet aren't even in the pedals.
你的腿完全没在动
You're literally not moving your legs.
时间到
And time.
做得好,杰克
Great job, Jake.
你们的飞轮车好像坏了
I think you guy's bike was broken.
上面说你只移♥动♥了40呎
It says you only moved 40 feet.
(班级最终成绩 艾比麦尔斯,40呎)
该死
Oh, shoot.
嘿,你们还欠我人情吗?
Hey, do you still owe me one?
我不行,抱歉,我得去冰敷我的阴♥道♥
Oh, I can't, I'm sorry. I have to go ice my vagina.
但也许她可以 - 好吧...
But maybe she can. - Well...
我朋友本来要帮我
My friend was supposed to help me
做一些摄影工作
with some photography work
但他临时取消了
but he just canceled.
你到底需要我做什麽?
What exactly do you need me to do?
(美国电影展示院)
你开始吧,纽约,让我看看你的本事
You're up, New York. Let's see what you got.
好,各位,请大家退后几步
All right, folks, can I have everyone take a few steps back?
我们要清空这个区域,谢谢
电影精选列表