你知道吗?
You know what?
我喜欢结婚的状态,但…
I loved being married, but...
战争扼死了我们的感情
the war killed us.
战争已经结束了
The war is over.
但纳粹还在我家,或者说…
Well, the Nazis are still
at my house or...
他们的鬼魂还在那里
Or their ghosts are, anyway.
我妻子做过一份工作…
My wife took a job...
德国♥军♥官的秘书
as a secretary for a German officer.
结果那人是赫尔曼·坎普夫
就是你拒绝与之握手的人
It turns out it was Hermann Kempf,
the man whose hand you refused to shake.
那是向抵抗组织传递信息的一种方式
It was a way to funnel information
to the Resistance,
她做得很好
and she was good.
她做得非常好,她的工作拯救了很多人
She was very good.
And her effort saved a lot of people.
德国人信任她
The Germans trusted her.
但信任不是白来的
But that trust had to be earned.
她为了维持这个人对她的信任
必须跟他睡觉
She had to sleep with this man
to keep in his confidence.
我从未问过她这件事
I never asked her about it.
我让她辞职
I asked her to quit.
但就是那么一次
But only once.
现在呢?
And now?
她完全割舍掉了过去
The past no longer exists to her.
就像切除肿瘤那样
She's cut it out like a tumor.
你在抵抗组织的时候肯定也做了一些
I'm sure there are things
you have done in the Resistance
你不愿意告诉你妻子的事
that you won't be telling your wife.
你应该重拾钢琴
音乐和艺术都能滋养灵魂
You should play piano again.
Music, art, it's good for the soul.
我觉得时间不多了
Time is growing short, I think.
我的画马上就完成了
我到时候想给你看
My painting's nearly finished
and then I would like to show it to you.
你想不想喝口酒?
Would you like a drink?
这是…
It's...
这是范米格伦的私藏
It's Van Meegeren's private stash.
乔
Joe.
是好酒
It's good.
酒瓶都空了
It's empty.
对,或许是吧
Yes, probably is.
走走会比较好
A walk might be good.
-他让我帮他从事监视工作
-德·克拉克斯的人?
- He offered me a job spying for them.
- One of De Klerk's?
他说我应该为自己的未来着想
He said I should think about my future
因为盟军司令部就要离开了
because the Allied Command
is on the way out.
你怎么跟他说的?
And what did you say to him?
我说我会考虑一下
I said that I would think about it.
你应该为自己的未来着想
You should think about your future.
对,我知道
Yes, I know.
我到了
This is me.
上面黑漆漆的,你回去了都做什么?
What do you do up there? In the dark?
我等待光明的到来
I wait for the light.
你刚才是在等我吗?
Were you waiting for me?
对,应该是的
Yes, I think I was.
这是你丈夫吗?
Is this your husband?
是的
Yes.
他死的时候,我…我都没哭
When he died, I... didn't cry.
我哭不出来
Couldn't.
我什么都感觉不到
I couldn't feel anything.
我都麻木了
I was numb.
然后战争结束,盟军来了
但我还是那样
And then the war was over
and the Allies came, and I just continued.
麻木不仁
Just like that.
我很怕自己以后可能会一直麻木下去
And I was scared
I might not feel anything anymore.
但我现在看到了希望
But now I see hope.
我们所有人的希望
For all of us.
我说不好
I don't know.
我和丽兹现在就像陌生人
Leez and I are like strangers now.
这…
It's...
-你累了
-是的,我累了
- You're tired.
- Yes, I am.
你要不要躺下休息?
Want to lie down? Rest?
好,可以
Yeah, I'd like that.
你跟我一起躺着?
Lie with me?
好
Yes.
光明很快就来了
It will be light soon.
对
Yes.
我们就等着
We'll wait for it.
喂,怎么了?
Yes, hello?
抱歉,老大,他们人太多了
Sorry, boss. There's too many of them.
这里谢客,滚走
Closed for business. Fuck off.
让皮勒进来
Let Piller in.
他来了
And there he is.
你搞砸了,皮勒
You blew it, Piller.
你莽撞行事,到处惹麻烦
终于惹怒了上头
Your bull-in-a-china-shop routine
finally pissed off the big boys
现在这家画廊是荷兰政♥府♥的财产了
and now this gallery
is Dutch government's property.
-好吧,听着,我…
-别说了…
- Okay, listen, I'm...
- No, no, no.
不管你想鼓吹什么,皮勒,我都不想听
Whatever you're selling, Piller,
I don't want it.
我要把这件事了了
I'm wrapping this whole thing up.
你会跟范米格伦达成交易,对吧?
You're gonna cut Van Meegeren a deal,
aren't you?
好吧
Yes.
你耳朵真是不好使,我要割了他的喉咙
You have a tin ear.
I'm going to cut his throat.
让人们品尝一下胜利的愉悦
这不一直是你想要的吗?
Give the people some taste of blood.
Isn't that what you wanted?
这家伙是荣誉纳粹
让他跟其他人一样去死吧
This guy is an honorary Nazi.
Let him swing with the rest of them.
我猜他有一些位高权重的朋友
And I assumed
he had friends in high places.
没错,他是有,但他们都希望他掉脑袋
Yes, he does, and they'd all like
to see his head on a plate.
够了,他人呢?
Enough of this. Where is he?
在监狱里,那是他该待的地方
居然还问“他人呢”
In the prison, where he belongs.
"Where is he?"
你把他安置在上面
好像是让他住豪华酒店一样
You put him up there
like in some grand hotel.
他是不是给你钱了?
Did he offer you money?
其实,买♥♥通乔·皮勒需要多少钱?
多少钱?
Actually, how much does it cost
to buy Joe Piller? How much?
嘿!放开我…
Hey! Get off! Get off.
把他弄出去…
Get him out. Get him out!
请把帽子还给我
My hat, please.
真是贴心
That's sweet.
嘿,亲爱的,如果你愿意的话
还有份工作等着你呢
Hey, there's still a job here for you
if you want it, sweetheart.
乔
Joe.
我们走吧
Come on.
他本来在我手里的,明明在我手里的
I had him. I goddamn had him.
现在他被关在地牢里,我都见不到他
And now he's locked in that dungeon
and I can't get to him.
我们已经没有对监狱的管辖权了
We no longer have jurisdiction
over the prison,
盟军外勤安♥全♥部♥也被解散了
and Allied Field Security
has been disbanded.
-我也无能为力
-你连一个忙都帮不了了吗?
- Nothing left I can do.
- Not a single favor you can call in?
在你的政♥府♥眼里
我们已经不是解放者了
In your government's eyes,
we're no longer liberators.
而是阻止荷兰奔向未来的讨厌鬼
We're the nuisance keeping Holland
from its future.
电影精选列表