And I'm going to need my whiskey.
我会拿来你的颜料,威士忌就别想了
I'll get your paints.
Forget about the whiskey.
拜托了,别跟我耍花招
And, please, don't play games with me.
你要是敢逃跑
德克先生已经得到了我的允许
Mr. Dekker here has my permission
to break both your legs
打断你的腿
if you try and escape.
可以把你的笔记本和笔借给我吗?
May I borrow your notepad and pen?
你得找到这个男人
You are going to need to find this man.
特奥·万戈哈登
Theo Wijngaarden.
为什么?他是谁?
Why? Who's he?
他是这场小游戏里最重要的玩家
He's the most important player
in this little game.
你到底想不想要你的颜料?
Do you want your paints or not?
想要,作为回报,一切事实都会被揭开
Yes, and in return, all will be revealed.
我觉得特奥应该在阿姆斯特丹
我也说不好,但你得找到他
I believe Theo should be in Amsterdam.
I don't know. But you need to find him.
别让他离开你的视线
Don't let him out of your sight.
真是不像话!
This is outrageous!
汉·范米格伦对我们的案子至关重要
我们完全有权利…
Han Van Meegeren is instrumental
to our case. We have every right...
他的走狗德·克拉克斯想偷走我的犯人
His lackey, De Klerks,
tried to steal my prisoner.
够了
Enough.
你战时在哪里做事?
Where'd you serve in the war?
-我觉得这跟此案无关
-回答问题
- Don't see what that has to do with this.
- Answer the question.
伦敦,尽我所能帮助荷兰政♥府♥
London. Helping Holland's efforts
to the best of my ability.
从我的办公室离开
Get the hell out of my office.
谢谢
Thank you.
他还会来的,盟军司令部要失去权力了
He'll be back.
Allied Command is coming to an end.
那个特奥·万戈哈登,他怎么办?
And Theo Wijngaarden, what about him?
我会派人打探
I'll put it out on the wire.
乔
Joe.
放松点
Ease up.
你不可能把他们所有人绳之以法
You're not going to get
every single one of them.
司法部给我打电♥话♥了
I had a call from the Ministry of Justice.
他们把你从圣诞派对名单上划掉了
They're taking you
off their Christmas list.
好,我们时间也不多了
Yeah, we don't have much time.
我们得继续寻找特奥·万戈哈登
We need to keep up the search
for Theo Wijngaarden.
还要继续对范米格伦施压
And let's put more pressure
on Van Meegeren.
或许我可以帮你
Maybe I can help.
-你想教训一下他?
-对,我可以给他点颜色看看
- You want to have a go at him?
- Yeah. I can rough him up a little.
怎么了?这个过程不会很愉快,但…
What? I'm not saying
it's going to be pretty, but...
我还想着
And here I was thinking
你就是一个和善安静的海牙姑娘
that you're just a nice, quiet girl
from The Hague.
我们得找到范米格伦的妻子
We need to find Van Meegeren's wife.
-是
-没错
- Yes.
- Right.
-明天见
-明天见
- See you tomorrow.
- See you tomorrow.
你好
Hello.
那是谁?
Who was that?
米娜,我的助理
That's Minna. That's my assistant.
她在帮我处理范米格伦一案
She's helping me
with the Van Meegeren case.
她很漂亮
She's very pretty.
是吗?我都没注意到
Is she? I hadn't noticed.
肯定让你辛苦的工作轻松了很多
Must make the long hours so much easier.
你想聊聊你在战时辛苦的工作吗?
Do you want to talk about
your long hours during the war?
这不公平,乔
That's not fair, Joe.
嘿,小子们,你们想买♥♥艺术品?
Hey, boys. Looking to buy some art?
我们是艺术的狂热爱好者
想看看你这里都有什么
We are crazy for art.
Love to take a peek at what you have.
这里现在谢客
Well, we're closed now.
也就是说…
Which means...
带上你的童子军手下给我滚
take your boy scouts and fuck off.
告诉你的裁缝,等我对他忍♥无可忍♥
Tell your tailor he'll be sewing
prison uniforms for the next 40 years
他会缝上四十年的囚服,知道吗?
when I'm done with him, will you?
好狗狗
Good dog.
我们走
Let's go.
还需要什么吗?
Anything else we can get you?
要是有酒就好了
A drink would be nice.
她是谁?
And who's she?
这是我的助理柯蒂·海宁
This is my assistant, Cootje Henning.
柯蒂,这是我的狱卒约瑟夫
Cootje, meet my jailer, Joseph.
我得走了
I have to run.
下次我尽量把你的威士忌带来
Next time, I'll try to bring your whiskey.
好,如果你可以的话
Yes, if you could.
她不是你的助理吧?
她明明是你的女朋友
She's not your assistant, is she?
She's your goddamn girlfriend.
其实她两者都是
Little bit of both.
是她把颜料送来的
She brought the paints.
要是她把衣服脱了,我该怎么办?
When she took her clothes off,
you know, what was I supposed to do?
海宁小姐,等一下,我想跟你说句话
Miss Henning, wait up. I'd like a word.
我要赶不上见我丈夫了
I'm late meeting my husband.
他知道在哪能找到我
Han knows where to find me.
我向你保证,这都是为了艺术
All for art, I assure you.
-乔,我们这是在浪费时间
-不,是你在浪费我的时间
- We're wasting time, Joe.
- No, you're wasting my time.
我们根本就找不到特奥·万戈哈登
Theo Wijngaarden can't be found.
你应该没有听说过一个叫
威勒姆·希尔斯·库尔的画家吧?
I don't imagine you've heard of a painter
by the name of Willem Gillisz Kool.
没有,没听说过
No, I haven't.
库尔三百年前创作了几百幅美丽的画作
Kool created hundreds
of beautiful works three centuries ago,
但哪一幅的价值都不如它们本身的画布
and not one of them is worth
the canvas they're painted on.
听着,我真的对艺术史不感兴趣
Listen, I'm not interested in art history.
但维米尔
Vermeer, on the other hand,
整个艺术生涯中只画了三十幅画
paints just over 30 pictures
his whole career,
但每一幅都价值连城
each worth a staggering fortune.
-你知道为什么吗?
-不知道,我也不在乎
- Do you know why?
- No, and I don't care.
你应该在乎
You should.
你觉得自己在调查艺术
但你是在调查金钱和权力
You think you're investigating art,
but you're investigating money and power.
继续说
Then get on with it.
话语权在某个人手中
一个所谓的专家、评论家
Somebody decides.
A so-called expert, a critic.
他们宣布这幅画是天才之作
珍贵无比,是艺术品
They proclaim that this is genius,
this is important, this is art.
传奇就是这样开始并建立的
And so a legend begins
and a legend builds.
富商认为拥有名画
就能让自己显得有修养
Wealthy merchants see their chance
to become cultured by owning it,
博物馆争相把它挂在自家墙上
此类现象不胜枚举
museums fight to put it on their walls,
and so it goes, on and on.
我小时候,父亲经常因为我画画打我
When I was a boy,
my father used to beat me for painting.
尽管那是我人生中唯一的激♥情♥
Even though it was
the only passion in life I had.
但我咬牙挨了打
But I took my beatings.
自立之后,我离家去了巴黎
And when I could,
I moved away from home to Paris
对画画更是痴狂
and I painted even more.
我喝太多酒,不怎么睡女人
I drank too much,
I slept with too few women,
最后终于疯了
and I eventually went insane.
电影精选列表