and when they hear the full truth,
在你把范米格伦置于死地后
after you've thrown Van Meegeren
to the wolves,
他们下一个目标就会是你
they will be coming for you next.
你是在威胁我吗?
Are you threatening me?
对,我当然是了
Yes, you're goddamn right I am.
你这个自大的衣冠禽兽
You jumped-up spiv.
听好了,这是我第一次…
Now, consider this a first...
也是最后一次警告你
and final warning.
你被耍了,皮勒
You've been played, Piller.
范米格伦是魔术师
你是他最成功的把戏
Van Meegeren is the magician
and you're his greatest trick.
或许你完全是为了谋私利
Maybe this case is all about you.
你是不是品尝到了优渥生活的甜头?
Did you get a taste for the good life?
你觉得他会给你一笔巨款
You think he's gonna give you
a pile of cash
保你家人未来无虞吗?
to secure your family's future?
希望你们赢得审判!
Good luck with the verdict!
审议不会太久,对吧?
That deliberation is not gonna
take very long, is it?
我认为我们有机会
I think we'd stand a chance.
他们信了那幅画
They believed that painting.
瞧瞧这些人
Look at all these people.
他们需要胜利
They need a win.
经过仔细斟酌呈议的所有事实
Upon careful consideration
of all the facts presented,
本庭一致裁定…
it is the unanimous conclusion
of this court...
汉·范米格伦…
that Han Van Meegeren...
犯有通敌罪
is guilty of wartime collaboration
with the enemy.
因此,我判处他…
And I hereby sentence to...
肃静!
Quiet!
因此,我判处他死刑
And I hereby sentence him to death.
肃静!
Quiet!
他不该被判死刑!
He doesn't deserve that!
秩序!肃静!
Order! Silence!
来啊!
Come on!
皮勒!
Piller!
他在做什么?
What is he doing?
拦住他…
Stop him! Stop him!
“HVM”
"H.V.M."
汉·范米格伦,这幅画…是赝品
Han Van Meegeren.
This painting... is a fake.
全都是赝品
They're all fakes.
仅仅一分钟前
Only one minute ago,
这些画还被视作令人惊叹的无价之宝
these paintings were considered
sublime and priceless.
现在它们一文不值,而且一笔都没变
Now they are worthless
and not one brushstroke has changed.
肃静!
Quiet!
你们这些孩子现在都不会喝酒了
You kids don't know how to drink anymore.
再来一轮
Another round.
你叫谁孩子呢?
Who are you calling a kid?
谢谢
Thank you.
惊喜吧
Surprise.
我能进来一下吗?
May I come in, just for one minute?
谢谢
Thank you.
你应该受到祝贺
Congratulations are in order.
别跟我说你是来给我颁发功绩勋章的
Please don't tell me you're here
to give me the Medal of Merit.
不是…其实我是来给你这个的
No, no, no.
I'm here, actually, to give you this.
一个纪念品
A souvenir.
我们收拾画廊时被我的助理发现的
My assistant came across it
when we were packing up the gallery.
是范米格伦作品的合集
It's a collection of Van Meegeren's art.
对,我知道它
美国人在希♥特♥勒♥的私人图书馆里找到的
Yes, I know it. The Americans found it
in Hitler's private library.
你或许会对致敬页感兴趣
The dedication page might interest you.
人们有了英雄
The people have their hero.
这案子对我来说是过去了,但你呢?
I'm done with this case,
but what about you?
我们很高兴你来了,乔
We are so pleased you came, Joe.
约瑟夫,看看这个,瞧他们脸上的光
Joseph, look at this.
Look at the light on their faces.
我们故事传遍了整个世界
Our story is all over the world.
我们给了荷兰涅槃的翅膀
We have given Holland wings to rise
from the ashes.
战胜黑暗的胜利
A victory over darkness.
人们需要再次体会到生活
People want more life again.
他们想大笑、想喝酒、想拥有希望
They want to laugh,
to drink, to have hope.
他们想梦想更好的未来
They want to dream of a better day.
多亏了你,他们可以这么做
也会这么做
And thanks to you, they can and they will.
你实现了自己的目标
你让他们看到了真♥相♥
You got what you wanted.
You enabled them to see the truth.
真♥相♥就在这里,黑白分明的事实
And here it is,
in beautiful black and white.
貌似你是个大英雄
You're quite the hero, it seems.
我猜连你都没想到
自己会受到如此崇高的赞誉
I suppose this is more adulation
than even you imagined.
你在开玩笑吗?我一直在想象,请坐
Are you kidding me?
I always imagined it. Please sit down.
听着…约瑟夫
Listen... Joseph.
我从未像信任你那样信任过任何人
I never could have trusted anyone
in the way I trusted you.
希望你明白这一点
I hope you understand that.
或许你能帮我理解一下这件事
Perhaps, then,
you can help me understand this.
“心怀谢意
"To my beloved Führer,
献给我最敬爱的元首
in grateful tribute.
汉·范米格伦”
Han Van Meegeren."
荷兰最出名的纳粹仇视者
Very touching gift to Adolf Hitler
送给阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥的感人礼物
from Holland's most famous hater
of the Nazis.
在往昔的殖民岁月里
我们也曾是纳粹,对吧?
In the colonies of yesteryear,
we were the Nazis, yeah?
我们奸♥杀♥劫掠
We raped, we murdered, we took slaves.
我们甚至把婴儿扔进火海
We even threw babies onto fires.
率领那些光荣盘剥之旅的人的雕像
And the statues of the men
who led to those glorious exploits
如今傲然耸立在我们的公共场所
stand proudly in our public spaces.
潮来潮往,我们只能竭尽所能生存
The tide comes in, the tide goes out.
And we do what we can to survive.
维持着希望
To keep the hope alive.
用各种缤纷的颜色
In all our glorious colors,
也包括灰色
including gray.
好极了,敬艺术
Bravo. To art.
我从未关心过什么艺术
I never really cared about art.
但现在我知道
所有那些真正的艺术大♥师♥
But now I know
that all truly great artists
都勇敢地蹚过了批判家
和心存怀疑之人的抨击之火
bravely walk through the fire of critics
and doubting sheep
才得以留名青史
to claim their place in history.
这是黑白分明的事实
And that is black and white.
所以商人才如此看重艺术品
And that is why the merchants place
such high value on art.
他们必须拥有不朽灵魂中的一小片
They get to possess their own small piece
of an incorruptible soul.
但你本能以艺术家的身份名垂青史
But you could have claimed
your place in history as an artist.
与哈尔斯、伦勃朗,甚至维米尔齐名
Your own name and right next
to Hals, Rembrandt, Vermeer even.
上帝给了你极高的天赋
God gave you all the talent in the world.
你却白白将其浪费
Yet you went and wasted it all away.
我猜你不够勇敢,不敢去蹚火海
Guess you weren't brave enough
to walk through the fire.
约瑟夫,拜托
Joseph, please.
我相信过你,真的
I did trust you, I did.
所以我才为你辩护
That's why I stood up for you.
这差点害我失去一切
And it almost cost me everything.
享受你的胜利吧,汉
Enjoy your victory, Han.
是我们的胜利
Our victory.
电影精选列表