I did it! I did it!
快 越快越好
Ride! As fast as you can.
廷塔杰尔 海岸小路
长4英里
我有个主意
I've got an idea.
下马 跟我来
Get off. Follow me.
- 他要干什么 - 亚历克斯
- What's he doing? - Alex!
快走吧
Let's go!
就是这里了 廷塔杰尔岛
There it is. Tintagel Island.
你不觉得
You know...
我们应该抱在一起取暖吗
we really should huddle together for warmth.
别想了 我不可能抱别人的
No way. I'm not huddling with anyone.
我从来不抱人
I don't huddle.
祝你好运 亚历克斯
Good luck, Alex.
安静 安静
Stay. Stay.
你好
Hello.
我想向您寻求帮助
I wonder if you can help me.
我叫亚历山大 艾略特
My name's Alexander Elliot.
我在找我父亲
I'm looking for my father.
你不记得我了 是吧
You don't remember me, do you?
我是索菲
I'm Sophie.
我是你的小姨 你♥爸♥爸的妹妹
I'm your aunt. I'm your dad's sister.
抱歉我一直在盯着看你 但你看起来很像他
Sorry if I'm staring, but you look just like him.
我必须和他谈谈 有件事十分重要
I have to talk to him. It's important.
比世界上任何事都重要
More important than anything in the world.
你一个人♥大♥老远跑来伦敦吗
You came all the way here from London by yourself?
你妈妈知道你在这吗
Does your mum even know you're here?
那可不行 我们得打电♥话♥告诉她
All right, then we have to call her.
不 这不关她的事
No, this is nothing to do with her.
求你 别打电♥话♥
Please don't.
这是必须由我一个人完成的事
This is something I have to do on my own.
好吧 你妈妈都和你说了什么关于你♥爸♥爸的事
Well, what did your mum tell you about him?
她说 他们生我的时候还年轻
She said they were too young when they had me.
爸爸还有别的事要去做
He had other things going on in his life.
她说他在和恶魔战斗
She said he was battling demons.
过去我不懂她的意思
I didn't know what she meant...
但现在我明白了
but I do now.
你明白了什么
You do?
没事的 你没必要骗我
It's okay. You don't have to lie to me.
我知道他的真实身份
I know who he really was.
那你为什么要找他
Then why would you want to find him?
什么意思
What do you mean?
他酗酒
He drank.
对每个人 每件事都发脾气
He was angry at everything and everyone.
他不是个好人 亚历克斯
He wasn't a good man, Alex.
很多年前 他在这里住了一阵子
He lived here for a while, years back.
那时候你妈妈带你来见他
That's when your mum brought you to see him.
她以为他可能已经改过自新了
She thought he might've changed,
但他没有
but he hadn't.
我甚至连他在哪都不知道
I don't even know where he is anymore.
就像你说的 他有他的恶魔要对抗
Like you said, he had his demons.
可我说的是真的恶魔
But I meant real demons.
魔法生物
Magical demons,
像亚瑟王对抗过的
like King Arthur fought.
像他给我那本书里的那种
Like in the book he gave me.
你不懂 我是终将称王之人
You don't understand. I'm the once and future king,
而他知道
and he knew.
他给我写了这些话
He wrote me this message
他在等我
and he's waiting for me.
但是 亚历克斯
But, Alex...
是你妈妈给你买♥♥了这本书
your mum bought you this book.
字是她写的
This is her writing.
走开
Go away!
我想要这个
I want it!
- 我想做国王 - 我想做女王
- I wanna be king. - I wanna be queen.
亚历克斯 发生什么了
Alex, what happened?
你找到他了吗 他说什么了吗
Did you find him? What did he say?
我爸爸不在这
My dad's not here.
他也不是个英雄
And he's not a hero.
他不在乎我
He didn't care about me.
他也不想认识我
And he didn't want to know me.
连这本书都不是他给我的
He didn't even give me the book.
我妈妈骗了我
My mum lied to me.
这都是谎言
It's all a lie.
我恨她
I hate her!
嘿 亚历克斯
Hey, Alex.
我得给你看点东西
I have to show you something.
把手伸出来
Hold out your hand.
现在用力捏紧
Now squeeze as hard as you can.
然后张开手
And open your hand.
我做到了
I did it.
我睡不着
I couldn't sleep,
所以我一遍又一遍地练
so I practiced and practiced,
现在我做到了
and now I can do it.
我会真正的魔法了
I can do real magic.
你不能放弃 我不准你放弃
You can't give up, it's not allowed.
我们就像是汉和丘巴卡 弗罗多和山姆维斯
We're Han and Chewie, Frodo and Samwise.
我们不能放弃 因为
We can't give up because...
看看我们已经走了多远
look how far we've come.
他说得对
He's right.
和莫尔蒂斯 迈尔斯对抗的这三晚你都活下来了
You've survived three nights against the Mortes Milles.
成百上千的莫尔蒂斯 迈尔斯
Hundreds of them.
这些粗糙干裂 身着火焰
All leathery and on fire,
掉了半张脸的 各种各样的怪物
with their faces half falling off and everything.
你把我们带到了这里
You got us here.
你把我们从敌人变成了盟友
You turned us from enemies into allies,
就像亚瑟王做的那样 像传说中那样
just like King Arthur did, just like in the legend.
你拔出了石中剑 亚历克斯
You drew Excalibur, Alex.
其他的都不重要
Nothing else matters.
你梦寐以求的这本书 亚历山大
This book you covet, Alexander...
还不赖
Not bad.
很漂亮的插图
Pretty illustrations,
但是
but...
还不够准确
...not entirely accurate.
记住 传说只是谣言
Remember, legends are mere rumors
传述了好几个世纪
whispered down the centuries.
写了又写 说了又说
Written and rewritten, told and retold.
往往是有财有权的人说了这些传说
Sometimes by the rich and powerful
以便他们能继续掌权
so they can hold on to power.
石中剑不在乎你父母是谁
The sword doesn't care who your parents are.
它不靠出生或血统去选择 亚历山大
It doesn't choose by birth or blood, Alexander,
而是靠品德和胸襟
but by heart and mind.
如果你的传说中说的不一样
If your legends say different,
那么或许
then perhaps...
你必须写一个新的传说
you must write them anew.
但是我们又回到了起点
But we're right back where we started.
我们还不知道地底世界的入口在哪
We don't know where the entrance to the Underworld is
在日食前只剩一个晚上了
and there's only one more night until the eclipse.
你是国王 亚历山大
You're a king, Alexander.
你是一个领导者 而不是追随者
A leader, not a follower.
你什么都不需要
You need nothing
你已经有了一切你所需要的
but that which you already have.
我知道了
I've got it.
我知道了 我知道它在哪了
I know. I know where it is.
真可爱
That's lovely.
打扰一下
Excuse me, please.
对不起 这是紧急情况
Sorry, this is an emergency.
抱歉
Sorry.
请往后退一点 我们正在执行任务
Stand back, please. We're on a mission.
请腾点地方出来 越快越好 多谢
Clear some space, quick as you can. Thank you.
就是这里
It's the same place.
格拉斯顿伯里山
电影精选列表