No, it is not, you ignorant buffoon!
巨石阵是穿梭门
Stonehenge is a transport hub.
罗马人把一半的石头推倒了
And just because the Romans knocked half of it down,
并不意味这它坏了
does not mean it's broken.
呃 等一下
Uh, excuse me!
公众是不允许
The general public's not permitted
在没有授权的情况下靠近这些石头的
to approach the stones without the correct authorization!
嘿 等等 保安 保安快来
Hey, wait! Security! Security!
快走
Come on!
看到了吗 它们都有连接的
You see? They're all linked.
国内所有旧石器时代矗立的巨石
All the Paleolithic standing stones in the country.
是被作为一个神奇的运输系统被建立的
Built as a magical conveyance system,
由本人设计
designed by yours truly.
我们现在到博德明沼泽了
We are now on Bodmin Moor,
距巨石阵有140英里
140 miles from Stonehenge
现在 只需要
and a mere, invigorating
向西走20英里就到廷塔杰尔岛了
20-mile walk due west to Tintagel Island!
- 他刚刚说什么 - 他说需要走20英里吗
- What did he just say? - Did he say a 20-mile walk?
最近的路 我年轻的朋友们
The most worthwhile path, my young friends,
也会是最艰辛的路
is seldom the easiest.
- 来吧 贝德斯 - 我来了
- Come on, Bedders. - I'm coming.
- 走吧 兰斯 - 我已经开始讨厌这征途了
- Come on, Lance! - I hate this already.
这比我这辈子走过的路还多
This is further than I've ever walked in my life.
如果能有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥ 我现在就坐在出租车里了
If I could get a signal, I'd be in an Uber, right now.
完美
Perfect.
- 我们在这停一会 - 谢天谢地
- Let us stop here awhile. - Oh, thank God!
不是让你们休息的
Not to rest.
- 是要你们训练的 - 不是吧
- To train! - What?
亚历山大 把剑给我
Alexander, hand me the sword.
想要入门剑术
To learn the basics of swordcraft,
你们需要一个武器 每个人都要有
you will need a weapon, each.
对于金属物件来说
A simple duplication spell
一个简单的复♥制♥咒就够了
for metallic objects should suffice.
你在干什么 小家伙
What are you doing, boy?
我也会练练魔术当爱好
I do magic tricks for a hobby,
但我就是不会复♥制♥的戏法
but I'm no good at duplication illusions.
所以我要录下来然后学学
So, I'm gonna video what you do and try and copy it.
你要是学成了 我可得对你刮目相看了
I'll be most impressed if you succeed.
现在 你们成了一支小队
Now, you have an army to fight,
可以对抗恶魔 可以拯救家国
a demon to slay, a country to save.
那么让我们开始吧
So, let us begin.
你们的武器笨重迟缓
Your weapons are heavy and cumbersome,
但你们自身轻盈灵巧
but you are light and agile.
这是你们的优势
Use this to your advantage.
一个成熟的战士
A grown warrior cannot block
不会用剑来挡住全身
their whole body with their blade.
也不能用其重量来盲目挥舞
Nor can they use its weight to hasten their speed.
动动脑子
Use your wits.
要勇敢坚毅
Be brave and resolute.
以及 祝你们好运
And... good luck.
祝什么好运
Good luck with what?
他在干嘛
What's he doing?
我去拿些吃的
I'll fetch some food.
打败一个敌人就给你一个奖励
A reward for once you've vanquished your foes.
我才不要打败什么东西
I'm not vanquishing anything.
到此为止了 我退出
That's it for me. I'm off.
喂 放开我
Oi! Get off me!
挡住树枝
Block the branches.
- 他们在训练我们 - 我知道
- They're teaching us. - I know.
那就来吧
Come on then!
尝尝这招
You want it?
再试试这招
Try some of this!
看它在干嘛
Look what it's doing.
明白了
Gotcha!
他们的征途将会变成他们的厄运
Their quest will be their doom.
石中剑终将属于我的
The sword must be mine.
属于我的
Must be mine.
救命 有什么东西抓着我
Help! Something's got me.
贝德斯 小心
Bedders, watch out!
兰斯 凯伊 救我
Lance! Kaye! Help!
快点救救我
Help! Quickly!
它想要夺走石中剑 我要窒息了 救命
It's gonna get the sword. I'm suffocating! Help!
你来拖住它们
Hold them off.
救命 救救我们
Help! Help us!
兰斯 救命
Lance, help.
把石中剑拿走吧
Take the sword and push.
救我
Help me.
如果你曾是王也终将成王
If you're the once and future king,
那你能救你自己的
you can help yourself.
不 兰斯 不要
No. Lance! No!
兰斯
Lance!
兰斯 你在做什么
Lance! What are you doing?
救救我
Help!
它们会杀了你的 会杀了我们所有人
They'll kill you. They'll kill us all.
兰斯 救命 不要
Lance, help! Help! No!
来啊 剑在这 来拿啊
Come on, then! Come and get it.
看看你们有什么本事 蠢木头
Let's see what you've got, you stupid twigs.
救我 我不能呼吸了
Help me! I can't breathe! Help!
它在把我往下拉
It's pulling me under!
救我 我喘不上气了 贝德斯 兰斯
Help! I can't breathe! Bedders! Lance!
救命 凯伊
Help me! Kaye!
救命
Help!
梅林
Merlin!
梅林 梅林
Merlin! Merlin!
梅林 帮帮我们
Merlin! Help us!
我不能呼吸了
I can't breathe!
梅林 梅林
Merlin! Merlin!
救我们
Help us!
梅林 救命
Merlin! Help us!
梅林
Merlin!
救命 我不能呼吸了
Help us! I can't breathe!
梅林 看啊
Merlin. Look.
快来
Quickly!
梅林
Merlin!
梅林 你还好吗
Merlin. Are you okay?
她比我预想的还要强大
She's even stronger than I feared.
我们需要甲虫血
We need beetle blood.
磨碎的动物骨头 我们需要救好他
Ground animal bone. Something to revive him.
没用的 到此为止了
It's no use. I'm finished.
日出之前就全靠你自己了
Until sunrise, you are alone.
梅林 别走
Merlin. Don't go.
梅林
Merlin.
你要是帮我的话 我们本可以击退他们的
If you'd helped me, we could've fought them off.
你差点把我们都害死
You nearly got us all killed.
把石中剑给我
Give me the sword.
没门
No chance.
我说过了
Like I told you...
在这里 我就是王
I'm the king around here.
凯伊 求你别走
Kaye, please.
现在怎么办 亚历克斯
What are we gonna do, Alex?
天亮之前梅林都不会回来了
Merlin's not coming back till sunrise.
莫尔蒂斯 迈尔斯日落之后会找上我们的
The Mortes Milles will come for us at sunset.
我们现在甚至
And we haven't even
- 都没个武器 - 贝德斯
- got the sword. - Bedders.
别烦我 我正在努力想办法
Please, I'm trying to think.
别再说话了
Stop talking.
不
No.
你总是让我闭嘴
You always tell me to stop talking,
但是我从来都没说错过
and what I'm saying is always right.
这次
And this time...
这次我不会听你的了
电影精选列表