This time I'm gonna do something about it.
贝德斯 等等
Bedders, wait!
水越来越深了
The water's getting deeper.
有什么关系
I don't care.
把石中剑还给他
Give him back the sword.
剑不属于你 亚历克斯拔♥出♥来♥的 它选择了他 是属于他的
It's not yours. Alex drew it. It chose him. It's his.
又来了
Here we go again.
给他个教训
That'll teach him.
不许碰他
Leave him alone!
我说 不许碰他
I said, leave him alone.
我们为什么要听你的
Why should we?
因为你总是在搞砸一切
Because you always ruin everything.
因为你是个谎话连篇 仗势欺人的骗子
Because you're a liar and a cheat and a bully.
你不是个好人
You're a bad person.
真希望我从没让你加入我们
I wish I'd never asked you to join in.
你永远只关心自己
All you ever cared about is yourself.
是吗 那又怎么了
Yeah? So what if I do?
我知道为什么
I know why you're a bully
你会变成这样
and a cheat and a liar.
你们俩都是
I know why both of you are.
因为你们怕了
It's because you're scared.
害怕自己一无是处 成个无名小卒
You're scared you're a nothing. A nobody.
害怕自己无路可退 一无所成
You're scared you're not gonna get anywhere or be anyone.
你所在乎的不过是自己如何强大
You think all that matters is how strong you are
能得到多少酬劳
and how much money you've got.
闭上嘴好好打一架吧
Why don't you shut up and fight?
但事情不应该是这样 这把剑就是来改变这一切的
But it shouldn't be like that. That's why the sword came.
我们也必须努力改变
That's what we're trying to change.
是吗 你哪来的优越感
Yeah? Well, who made you better than everyone else?
你凭什么是王
Who made you king?
兰斯 不要
Lance, no!
你把它砍断了
You broke it.
你砍断了石中剑
You broke Excalibur.
你搞砸了一切
You broke everything.
就是那样 转身离开
That's right. Walk away.
就跟以前一样只照顾自己
Look after yourself, just like you always do.
你可能没错
Maybe you're right.
他可能的确是个谎话连篇 仗势欺人的骗子
Maybe he is a liar and a cheat and a bully.
他可能的确怯懦自私
Maybe he is scared and selfish.
可能我们都是如此
Maybe we both are.
但这样有什么错吗
But why wouldn't we be?
世界就是如此
That is how the world works.
你或任何人都无法改变
Nothing you or anyone does is ever gonna change that.
抱歉与你们作对
I'm sorry we picked on you.
抱歉他砍断了石中剑
I'm sorry he broke the sword.
但我们并不是什么骑士
But we're not knights.
以前不是 以后也不会是
We never were, and we never will be.
我们走了 你们才能完成征途
You're better off without us.
不 你错了
No. You're wrong.
没有你们 我们做不到的
We can't do this without you.
你们是兰斯洛特爵士和凯女士
You're Sir Lancelot and Lady Kay.
我们需要你们
We need you!
太迟了
It's too late.
还不迟
No, it's not.
把我的书给我
Give me my book.
书会知道该怎么办的
The book always knows what to do.
湖中夫人 是石中剑的守护者
The Lady of the Lake, Excalibur's guardian.
她在水中 无处不在 或许她也在这片水里
She's in every body of water. So maybe she's in this one.
若说我曾是王亦将为王
If I'm the once and future king...
若说兰斯 凯伊和贝德斯
if Lance and Kaye and Bedders
是我忠实勇毅的骑士
are my loyal and brave and worthy knights,
若说这是我们的宿命
and if this is our destiny...
那么 湖上夫人
then, Lady of the Lake...
交还石中剑吧
return Excalibur.
我还以为会有什么奇迹发生呢
I thought something magic was gonna happen.
其实
Oh, well.
试一试也无妨
It was worth a try.
- 嘿 - 亚历克斯
- Hey! - Alex!
贝德斯
Bedders!
我认为 那把是你的剑
I think that's yours.
这把是你的剑
And this is yours.
我们身上都干了
We're dry.
从现在开始 我们不要再分开了
From now on, we stick together.
平起平坐
As equals.
不诋毁 不愚弄
No dishonor. No lying.
不中伤 不放弃
No wanton offense. And no giving up.
发誓吧
Swear it.
我发誓
I swear.
我发誓
I swear.
我还以为我们不用发誓呢
I thought we weren't supposed to swear.
兰斯
Lance.
孩子们 你们还好吗
Are you kids okay?
谢谢 谢谢苍天
Thank you. Thank you, God.
你们看起来跟打仗去了似的
You look like you've been through the wars.
发生了什么 活动日吗 还是野营
What was it, then? Activity day? School trip?
你们是走丢了还是怎么的
Did you get separated or something?
听着
Listen...
虽然听起来会有点诡异
this is gonna sound really weird,
但如果我们四个和马儿们都消失了
but if all four of us and these ponies disappear,
不用担心
don't worry.
我保证会把它们还回来的
I promise we'll get them back to you.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
哇 他们就这么消失了
Whoa. They just vanished.
亚历克斯 你的剑
Alex, the sword.
伙计们 我觉得我们得学学怎么骑马了
Guys, I think we're gonna have to learn how to ride.
这些小马也太小了
These ponies are way too small.
是给小姑娘骑的吧
They're for little girls.
那些怪物比它们两倍还大
Those dead things were double the size.
学学电视上的马赛骑手
Do it like show jumpers on TV.
往左拉就是朝左跑 往右就是朝右跑
Left rein to go left, right rein to go right,
在马鞍上上下跳动
bounce up and down in the saddle.
他们要来了 我能感觉到
They're coming. I can feel it.
柔弱
Meek.
他们来了
They're here!
就在我们后面
They're right behind us.
快 快 跑起来
Go, go, gallop!
我不会骑马啊
I don't know what I'm doing.
我不行了
I can't do this!
我要掉下来了
I'm gonna fall off!
贪婪 贪婪
Greedy. Greedy.
幼稚
Callow.
往这边 进森林里去
This way, into the forest!
树会把它们挡住
The trees will slow them down!
快啊我的小马驹 再快点
Come on, my little pony. Go faster!
他们追上来了
They're catching up!
他的征途将会变成他的厄运
His quest will be his doom.
我打倒一个
I got one!
他打倒了一个
He got one!
贝德斯跌下来了
Bedders has fallen off!
去帮他 我们把它们引开
Go get him. We'll distract them.
他们只会跟着剑
They'll follow the sword.
贝德斯 我来了
Bedders, I'm coming for you!
柔弱
Meek.
快点 亚历克斯 再快点
Faster, Alex! Faster.
无用
Nothing.
快啊 贝德斯
Come on, Bedders.
走 快走
Go, go!
贝德斯 你做到了
Bedders, you made it.
哦不
Oh, no.
跳
Jump!
我做到了 我做到了
电影精选列表