Alex, it's a dangerous weapon, and it doesn't belong to you.
不 它属于我
Yes, it does.
我从一块石头里把它拔♥出♥来♥了
I pulled it out of a stone
然后有什么东西跟着我想要把它夺走
and something came and tried to take it back.
一个从地底出来的又老又邪恶的东西
Something old and evil that came out of the ground.
一个校友救了我
And a boy from school came and he saved me.
然后它变成了一只猫头鹰
And then he turned into an owl.
我全程都是清醒的 我发誓
And I was wide awake the whole time, I promise.
你是从阁楼里找到的书吗
Did you get that out of the attic?
亚历克斯 我知道你现在很难受
Alex, I know you're having a tough time.
我也知道你想念你♥爸♥爸
And I know you miss your dad.
但是他给你那本书
But he gave you that book
是因为他想让你成长为一个善良的人
because he wanted you to grow up to be a good person.
而不是那种会参与争斗的人
Not the kind of person who gets into fights,
也不是会相信童话传说的人
not the kind of person who believes in fairy tales,
更不是那种拿着
and not the kind of person who carries...
巨型中世纪武器到处乱走的人
giant, medieval weapons around.
那他为什么要写下这个
Then why did he write this?
因为他爱你
Because he loved you.
那他又为什么离我而去
Then why did he leave?
或许关于他的事情我让你了解的还不够多
Maybe I haven't told you as much as I should about him.
他要与恶魔交战
He had his battles. His demons.
但这不妨碍他爱你
But he loved you.
这一切必须停下来了
And this has to stop.
现在 我们要把那把剑带到警♥察♥局
Now, we're taking that sword to the police station
然后送你去上学
and then I'm taking you to school.
亚历克斯
Alex!
放下那把剑 立刻
Put that down. Now.
不 它是我的
No. It's mine.
- 我需要它 - 话我不会再说第二遍了
- I need it. - I'm not telling you again.
我必须得走了 我要带走这把剑
I have to go, and I'm taking it with me.
亚历山大 艾略特 你敢踏出这个家门半步试试
Alexander Elliot, don't you dare leave this house.
亚历克斯
Alex.
对不起 妈妈
Sorry, Mum.
亚历克斯
Alex!
我感觉很难受 亚历克斯
I feel sick, Alex.
我从来没有逃过学
I've never been outside school on a weekday
之前从来没有过
in term time before.
没有过不在成年人的监护下还穿高压背心
Not without adult supervision and a hi-vis vest.
只是 我以前读到过国王之类的东西
It's just, I'm used to reading about this kind of thing.
当它真正发生的时候我觉得很不习惯
I'm not used to it actually happening.
放轻松 贝德斯
Just calm down, Bedders.
我来谈话就好
Let me do the talking.
终于到了
Finally.
拿上这些 跟着我
Take these, follow me.
过来 我在上面租了个现代的房♥子
Come! I've taken temporary lodging above.
就像我昨晚解释的那样
As I tried to explain last night,
在天黑之后出现在人类国度里
appearing in the mortal realm after dark
会让我的生命力很快消耗殆尽
drains my life force extremely fast,
更别说和一个莫尔蒂斯 迈尔斯搏斗了
let alone contending with a Mortes Milles.
恢复我生命力的方法十分罕见
It takes a very particular potion to restore my strength.
甲虫血 磨碎的动物骨头和海狸的尿液
Beetle blood, ground bone and beaver urine.
我以为找到这些东西会是一个大问题
I thought I'd have trouble finding the ingredients,
但是这家炸鸡店全部都有
but Lip Smackin' Chicken had it all.
真的吗
Really?
樱桃汽水的红色素来源于甲虫血
The red in this cherryade derives from beetle blood.
冰淇淋里的香草来源于河海狸的尿
The vanilla in this ice cream, from beaver urine.
而这些鸡块大部分由软骨
And these nuggets are largely gristle
和磨碎的动物骨头组成
and ground animal bone.
全部合在一起
Altogether... mm...
真让人神清气爽
utterly invigorating.
你不叫梅廷 对吧
Your name isn't Mertin, is it?
你是梅林
It's Merlin.
一个很巧妙的化名 你觉得呢
An ingenious alias, don't you think?
灵机一动就想了出来
Came up with it on the spur of the moment
为了在暗中观察你
in order to monitor you incognito.
我以为梅林会是一个年长的老人
I thought Merlin was supposed to be an old man.
你看起来只有16岁
You look about 16.
那是因为我可以逆生长
That's because I live backwards in time.
我活得越久 就变得越年轻
The older I grow, the younger I become.
说实在的 孩子
Honestly, boy,
他们在所谓的学校里什么都没教你吗
do they teach you nothing in that so-called school?
从现在开始
From now on,
夜幕对你来说也会很危险 亚历山大
nighttime will be dangerous for you too, Alexander.
在夜晚 昼夜交替时 半晕影会减弱
At night the penumbra between light and dark weakens.
莫尔蒂斯 迈尔斯会再次苏醒
The Mortes Milles will rise again.
莫尔蒂斯 迈尔斯 是昨晚来找我的东西吗
Mortes Milles? Is that what came to get me last night?
过去战役中陨落的战士
Fallen warriors from battles of old.
他们的灵魂被恶魔所奴役
Their souls enslaved by evil.
目前 他们只能在天黑之后进入这个国度
For now, they can only enter this realm after dark.
但是
But...
当他们出现的时候 时间会停止
when they rise, time freezes
每一个凡人的灵魂都会消失
and every mortal soul disappears,
灵魂消失是为了延续拔出剑的人
save for the one who drew the sword
和被封爵的人的生命
and those who have been knighted.
他们的咒语只能在日出之时被打破
Their spell is only broken at sunrise.
或者当所有苏醒的战士
Or when every risen warrior...
都被杀掉时
is destroyed.
那就是我妈妈消失的原因
That's why my mum disappeared.
那就是你离开之后一切都恢复正常的原因
That's why everything went back to normal after you left.
在日全食来临之前只有三天时间了
There are three moons until the solar eclipse
在那时莫甘娜会把握住她的机会
when Morgana will seize her opportunity
进入活人的国度
to enter the realm of the living
然后夺走很久以前她所失去的
and retake what she lost long ago.
石中剑
Excalibur.
莫甘娜是谁
Who's Morgana?
她是亚瑟王的妹妹
She was King Arthur's half-sister.
她贪婪 自以为是
She is greed, entitlement,
报复心重
vengefulness.
她已经醒来
And she has awoken.
但是为什么 在这么久之后
But why? After all this time.
你看见窗外的世界了吗
Have you seen the world outside your window?
这片土地被割裂 迷失又迷茫
This land is divided. Lost and leaderless.
人们的心变得空洞
Men's hearts have grown hollow.
这就是她的力量再次回来的原因
That's why her strength returns.
也是这把剑重浮于世的原因
And that is why the sword has returned.
应该由我来阻止她吗
And I'm supposed to stop her?
太搞笑了 我才12岁
That's ridiculous. I'm 12.
我甚至还没到能送报纸的年龄
I'm not even old enough to do a paper round.
你会找到更合适的人选的
You'll have to find someone else.
太危险了 我们都会命丧黄泉的
It's too dangerous, we'll die.
剑还给你
So, there's your sword back.
很高兴见到你 祝你好运
It's been great to meet you, and good luck with everything.
你的征途已经被决定
Your quest has been decided.
没有退路
There is no turning back.
你必须找到地底世界的入口
You must find the entrance to the Underworld.
在月亮掩盖太阳之前
Defeat Morgana in her own realm
在莫甘娜的地盘打败她
before the moon masks the sun,
否则 你 你的子民
or you, your people,
还有你生活的土地
and the land on which you live,
都难逃一死
are doomed.
你已经被选择
You have been chosen
从被奴役的命运中拯救你的王国吧
to save your kingdom from slavery!
圣诞节真令人筋疲力尽
Christmas Day, that was exhausting.
如果每次解释问题的时候
If I have to transform into my adult self
我都要变成老版的我
every time I need to drive a point home,
那在今天之前我就会死掉
I'll be dead before the day is done.
难道就没有不装玻璃的窗户
Are there no unglazed windows
或者畅通无阻的烟囱幸存于这个被上帝眷顾的国度吗
or unblocked chimneys left in this godforsaken country?
梅廷 不对 梅林 等等
Mertin-- Merlin, wait.
我们怎么找到地底世界的入口
电影精选列表