How do we find the entrance to the Underworld?
- 我们去哪找 - 你是国王啊 孩子
- Where do we go? - You're a king, boy.
道路需要靠你自己选择
The path you choose must be your own.
天啊 天啊 我的老天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
这是我经历过最坏的最好的
This is the worst and best
最糟糕最灿烂最吓人
and most terrible and brilliant and frightening
还棒呆了的事
and excellent thing that's ever happened to me.
我们得去一个没人能找到我们的地方
We need to go somewhere no one can find us.
一个能让我们思考的地方
Somewhere we can think.
过来 贝德斯 来这边
Come on, Bedders. It's this way.
看
Look.
是铭文
The inscription.
和书里的是同一种字体
It's just like in the book.
可从石中拔剑之人
亦为终将称王之人
内容也和书里一样
It's all just like in the book.
你说对了
You were right.
他知道
He knew.
这和我们曾经看过的故事完全一样
It's exactly the same in every story we ever read.
亚瑟王的故事 天行者卢克的故事 哈利波特的故事
King Arthur, Luke Skywalker, Harry Potter.
他们都不认识他们的父亲
None of them know their fathers,
然后一些神奇的事情就发生了
and then something amazing happens.
然后他们发现他们源于某个强大的
And they find out they're descended from powerful,
魔法世家
magical families.
这故事说的就是我 贝德斯 就是我
That's me, Bedders. That's me!
我妈妈说爸爸和恶魔交战
My mum said he had his battles and his demons.
现在我知道她指什么了
And now I know what she meant.
我爸爸是个英雄 他是这一切的关键
My dad's a hero. He's the key to all of this.
我们一定要去康沃尔 去廷塔杰尔
We have to go to Cornwall. To Tintagel.
我们必须找到他
We have to find him.
但是康沃尔离这里有几百英里
But Cornwall's hundreds of miles away.
而且你很多年都没见过他了
And you haven't seen him for years.
但他知道地底世界的入口在哪
He'll know where the entrance to the Underworld is.
他知道怎么打败莫甘娜
He'll know how to defeat Morgana.
他是唯一能帮助我们的人
He's the only one who can help us.
看 亚历克斯
Look, Alex.
天已经黑了
It's already dark.
梅林说晚上会很危险
Merlin said nighttime would be dangerous.
他说昼夜交替 半晕影会减弱
He said the penumbra between light and dark weakens.
他说
He said...
莫尔蒂斯 迈尔斯将再次苏醒
The Mortes Milles will rise again.
嘿 小子们
Hello, boys.
剑看起来不错 像真的一样
Nice sword. Looks real.
没错 这可非常值钱
Yeah. Real valuable.
让我们做一个小游戏 怎么样
Playing little games, are we?
充分发挥一下我们的想象力
Having fun with our imaginations?
我们喜欢游戏 我们能加入吗
We like games. Can we join in?
剑给我们看一下 我保证我们会还给你
Give us a quick go with that. We'll give it back, I promise.
当然 自己来拿吧
Sure. Help yourself.
你只需要把它从那块石头里拔♥出♥来♥
All you have to do is pull it out of that stone.
简单
Easy.
请让一下 女士们
Excuse me, ladies.
出来啊
Come on.
呆在这里 找些什么东西保护你自己
Stay here. Find something to defend yourself with.
为什么 你想要做什么
Why? What are you gonna do?
梅林说 要找到一些盟友
What Merlin said. Gather some allies.
让我再试一下
Let me try again.
好的 准备
Okay, ready.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
我是唯一能把宝剑从石头里拔♥出♥来♥的人
I'm the only one who can pull the sword from the stone.
我曾经是王 未来也终将是王
I'm the once and future king.
我可以拔出宝剑然后让你拿着它
I'll pull it out and you can hold it
只要你们向我下跪并当我的骑士
if you both kneel and let me knight you.
我的天呐 你可真是个疯子
Oh, my God, you're such a nerd.
你是个国王 你吗 真的吗
You're a king, are you? Really?
你压根不是什么王室
Well, you're not royal.
那你是什么国王啊
So what kind of a king are you?
或许他是汉堡王
Maybe he's a Burger King.
他太小了 肯定不是金刚王
He's too small to be King Kong.
他可能是狮子王
He could be the Lion King.
那么 来吧 辛巴 让我们看看 你能不能把它拔♥出♥来♥
Come on, then, Simba. Let's see you pull it out.
你们发誓 如果我能做到 你们两就要做我的骑士
You swear, if I do, you'll let me knight you both?
我们发誓
We swear.
请让一下
Excuse me.
现在 跪下
Now, kneel.
没门 我不会跪的 不可能向任何人下跪
No way. I don't kneel. Not for anybody.
跪下吧 就当逗他们玩了
Do it. Then we get to play.
我任命你为我的骑士 凯伊女士
I knight thee, Lady Kaye.
来吧 继续吧
Come on, then. Get on with it.
我任命你为我的骑士 兰斯爵士
I knight thee, Sir Lance.
你现在打算做什么 法师
What are you gonna do now, Percy Jockstrap?
是念咒 还是召唤神龙
Cast a spell? Summon a dragon?
差不多吧
Sort of.
黑晚是属于我们的
Nightfall will be ours.
快动 藏起来
Move! Hide!
兰斯 快跑啊
Lance! Run!
兰斯 快起来 快动啊
Lance! Get up! Move!
这边还有一个
There's another one.
来啊 兰斯
Come on, Lance!
跑
Run!
快点 快 快
Faster! Go, go!
动作赶快
Move! Hurry!
告诉我 我是在做梦
Tell me I'm dreaming this!
帮帮我
Help me!
他们还在往这边走
They're still coming!
走 快跑
Go! Run!
快点 快出去
Faster! Out of the way!
跑 快点 等等
Run! Hurry! Wait! Wait!
救命 他们就在我后面
Help! They're right behind me!
快点 贝德斯
Come on, Bedders!
救命
Help!
快跑 贝德斯
Run! Bedders!
- 别丢下我不管 - 快跑
- Don't leave me behind! - Quickly!
救命 救命
Help! Help!
有没有人救救我们
Somebody help us!
救命
Help!
这没有人 所有人都消失了
There's no one here! Everyone's vanished!
到底发生了什么
What the flip's happened?
人都去哪了 为什么这些车都是空的
Where's everyone gone? Why are all these cars empty?
就像梅林说的 所有人都消失了
It's just like Merlin said! Everyone's disappeared!
亚历克斯 你在做什么
Alex, what are you doing?
亚历克斯 快跑 亚历克斯
Alex! Run! Alex!
他们是骨头做的 我们能杀死他们
They're just made of bones! We can kill them!
还有两个呢 我们跑不过他们
There's two more! We can't outrun them.
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
嘿 谁会开车吗
Hey, can anybody drive?
快点 贝德斯 快
Hurry up, Bedders! Come on!
进来
Get in!
离我远点
Get off me!
我们甩掉了一个
We lost one!
它追上来了 左边 在左边
It's catching up! On the left! On the left!
等等
Wait for it.
还有最后一个
Get the last one,
然后一切都会恢复正常
and everything will go back to normal!
抓紧
Hold on!
你在哪学的开车
Where did you learn how to drive?
马里奥赛车游戏
Mario Kart.
什么
What?
- 前面有车 - 停下 快停下
- The traffic! - Stop! Stop!
凯伊 谢谢
Kaye, thanks.
你救了我们
You saved us.
我也准备对你这么说呢
电影精选列表