阿♥拉♥卡赞
Alakazam!
张开手
Open your hand.
不对啊 这不对啊
Wait, that's not right.
应该有两个硬币才对啊
You're supposed to have both of them.
这是一种镜像魔术
It's a duplication illusion.
成功了的话 效果很炸裂的
It's really good when it works.
别想了 贝德斯
Don't worry about it, Bedders.
我现在没有变魔术的心情
I'm not in the mood for magic anymore.
亚历克斯 你没事吧
Alex, are you okay?
今天的事是真的吗
It's not true, is it?
你怎么会动手打人呢
What would make you jump on someone and start punching them?
亚历克斯
Alex.
他们在欺负贝德斯
They were bullying Bedders.
我想阻止他们
I tried to stop them.
没人说过这件事
No one said anything about that.
你为什么不说呢 为什么不解释
Why didn't you say something? Why didn't you tell someone?
亚历克斯 你都受伤了
Alex, look at you.
说出来只会让事情更糟
Because it would just make everything worse.
说出真♥相♥怎么会让事情变糟呢
How could telling the truth make everything worse?
你不会懂的
You wouldn't understand.
如果是爸爸 就会懂
Dad would understand.
可他不在这里
Well... he's not here.
如果他在 我也知道他会怎么说
But if he was, I know exactly what he'd say.
他会说 讲出真♥相♥
He'd say that telling the truth
见义勇为 永远不会搞砸任何事
and doing the right thing never makes anything worse.
这不是你一直以来都坚信的吗 亚历克斯
You always used to believe that, Alex.
没错
Yeah.
但以后不会了
Well, not anymore.
我从雨滴中 品尝到
I can taste it... in the rain.
从土壤里感受到
Sense it in the soil.
他们曾秉承的一切
What they once had...
已不复存在
is long lost.
不复存在
Long lost.
他们已四分五裂 四分五裂
They are divided. Divided.
充满恐惧 恐惧
Fearful. Fearful.
群龙无首 无首
Leaderless. Leaderless.
无首 首
Leaderless. Leaderless...
他们越弱
As they grow weaker...
弱 弱
Weaker... Weaker...
我即越强
...I grow stronger.
强
Stronger.
黑暗就要降临
Soon, darkness will dawn.
我的时代将会到来
My time will come.
醒醒 别睡了
Come on, no doodling.
这是留堂 不是艺术课
This is detention, not art class.
集中精神
Concentrate.
你
死
你
死
定
了
!
喂 亚历克斯 艾略特
Oi! Alex Elliot!
等等我们 我们想跟你聊聊
Wait for us. We wanna talk to you.
你要去哪啊 别跑啊
Where are you going? Don't run away.
怎么了 你在怕什么
What's the matter? What are you frightened of?
快点 抓住他
Go, go! Run, get him!
你跑的也太慢了吧
That fast as you can go?
我们就在你后面呦
We're right behind you!
你死定了 小贱♥货♥
You're dead now, you little snitch!
亚历克斯 艾略特
Alex Elliot!
过来吧你 别跑
Oi! Come here! Here, boy!
兰斯 我找到他了
Hey, Lance! I've got him.
哎 你跑什么呢
Oi. What you running for?
咱俩的架还没打完呢
You and me have got a fight to finish.
我们还是赶紧走人吧
We'd better leave.
喂 有人吗
Hello? Is anybody here?
贝德斯 跟你♥爸♥说一声 你要来我家写作业
Bedders, tell your dad we've got homework together.
从后花♥园♥进来找我
Come across the garden walls.
你一定要来看看我发现了什么
You've gotta see what I found.
剑已归来
The sword has returned.
归来 来
Has returned. Returned.
有人拔出了那把剑
The sword has been drawn.
以树根为五感
Let the roots be my senses.
五感
Senses.
以土地为耳目
Let the land be my eyes and ears.
耳目
Eyes and ears.
找出拔剑的人
Find the one who drew it.
找出新王
Find the new king.
我必夺剑弑王
The sword must be mine. The king must die.
王 新王 找到他
The king. The new king. Find the new king.
找到新王
Find the new king.
也许只是个恶作剧
Maybe it's a prank.
像油管上的那种 社会实践
A YouTube thing. A social experiment.
可能会有隐藏的摄像头
Maybe there were hidden cameras.
看
Look.
剑柄上面有字
There's something written on the guard.
用谷歌♥翻译一下
Put it into Google Translate.
"Gladius...Arturi...filius Tintageli."
这是拉丁语
It's Latin.
意思是 亚瑟之剑 廷塔杰尔之子
It means, "Sword of Arthur, son of Tinta-gel."
廷达格尔是谁
Who's Tinta-gel?
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
我爸以前给过我一本书 好几年前
My dad gave me a book once, years ago...
关于亚瑟王和圆桌骑士
about the Knights of the Round Table.
我以前都能倒背如流的
I used to know it off by heart.
不是廷达格尔 是廷塔杰尔
It's not "Tinta-gel," it's Tintagel.
廷塔杰尔不是一个人 是一个地方
And Tintagel's not a person, it's a place...
是康沃尔海岸边的一个岛
an island off the coast of Cornwall.
岛上有一座废弃的城♥堡♥
There's an old ruined castle there.
有人说亚瑟王就是在那里出生的
Some people say it's where King Arthur was born.
我5岁的时候去过那里
I went there once when I was five.
我爸爸就住在那
It's where my dad lived.
我最后一次见到他的时候
The last time I ever saw him.
他给了我这本书
That's where I was when he gave me this book.
甚至签了名
He even signed it.
看这
Look.
献给亚历克斯 终将称王之人 爸爸留
"To Alex, my once and future king. Dad."
圆桌骑士
亚历克斯 万一它是在向你传递消息
Alex, what if this is a message?
如果你是唯一
What if you're the only person
可以拔出这把剑的人呢
who could have pulled that sword out?
如果
What if it's...
- 继续说啊 - 你会笑我的
- Go on. - But you'll laugh at me.
不会的 我保证
I won't, I promise.
如果这把剑就是石中剑呢
What if it's the Sword in the Stone?
看 石中剑
Behold, Excalibur.
向你的国王下跪
Kneel before your king.
遵命 陛下
Yes, my lord.
你是我最铁 最老 最好的朋友
You're my closest and oldest and very best friend.
授你为
I knight thee...
贝德希尔骑士
Sir Beddersvere.
亚历克斯 是你的房♥间没关灯吗
Alex, is your light still on?
你最好是睡下了
You better be in bed.
赶紧走
Quick, go.
- 亚历克斯 - 怎么了
- Alex. - What?
你不会真的以为
You don't really think
那把是真正的石中剑吧
that's the real Sword in the Stone, do you?
当然不是了
Of course not.
早上好
Morning.
我勒个大草的
Bloody hell.
请多包涵
Oh. Forgive me.
我完全忘记把衣服加入到
I completely forgot to include clothing
我的复生大计当中去了
电影精选列表