Hey!
在这里
Hey!
兰斯 凯伊 就是现在
Lance, Kaye, now!
堵住她的嘴 让她停止喷火
Choke her. Stop her breathing fire!
- 准备好了没 - 上
- Ready? - Do it!
抓住绳子 帮帮我
Grab the rope! Back me up!
快 快
Hurry! Come on!
拉 用力 拉
Pull! Harder! Pull!
别让她挣脱了
Don't let go!
梅林 我们抓住她了 准备好了
Merlin, we've got her! We're ready!
梅林
Merlin!
来个人给我扔件夹克
Someone throw me a jacket!
给他件夹克
Get him a jacket!
梅林 说话啊 你还好吗
Merlin, speak to me! Are you okay?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我什么都没做到
I've nothing left.
我让你失望了
I've failed you.
不 你做到了
No, not yet, you haven't.
魔法药水 快
Magic potion. Quickly.
冰淇淋 樱桃酱和鸡块 液化过的
Ice cream, cherryade and chicken nuggets... liquidized.
亚历克斯 我们困不住她了
Alex, we can't hold her for much longer!
太棒了 你做的太好了
So great! You were so good.
干的漂亮 干的漂亮
Well done! Well done!
祝贺你 我们做到了 都是你的功劳
Congratulations, we did it. You did it.
做得很好 我们做到了 做得好
Well fought. We did it. Well done!
好哇 祝贺你 对
Bravo! Congratulations. Yes!
英雄 英雄万岁
Heroes! Heroes all!
说得对 英雄万岁
Yes, yes! Heroes! Woo!
对 对 对
Yes! Yes! Yes!
做得好 打得好
Well done! Well fought!
干的漂亮
Well fought!
我一生中见过许多很伟大的战役
I've seen many great battles in my time.
围攻金尼翁要塞战役
The siege of Guinnion Fort,
萨克森人鏖战巴登山战役
the Saxons halted on Badon Hill.
但相信我 没有任何一场战斗
But believe me, none were fought as bravely
比你们对抗莫甘娜和莫尔蒂斯的战斗更无畏
as yours against Morgana and the Mortes Milles.
你真的超出了我的所有期望
You have truly surpassed my every expectation.
梅林 我们赢得了战争
Merlin, we won the battle,
但英国却仍然和以前一样
but Britain's still the same place it was before.
是的 我们怎么能改变其他事情呢
Yeah, how can we ever change anything else?
即使是用石中剑 但谁会听我们的
And, even with the sword, who's ever gonna listen to us?
确实是这样 我们都还只是孩子
It's true. We're just kids.
或许是这样 但你们要知道一点
That may be so. Yet know this.
每个孩子的内心都有一个睿智老练的灵魂
There is a wise, old soul within every child.
而每个成人的内心中都有一个愚蠢稚嫩的灵魂
And a foolish child in every old soul.
也许你们还有更多的战斗要去面对
Perhaps you have more battles yet to fight.
你们可能不会再和恶魔或者亡灵骑士战斗
They may not be against demons or undead knights,
也许不需要用剑和军队取得胜利
or won with swords or armies.
但即使你不持有石中剑
But even if you do not wield Excalibur,
你仍然会知道它代表什么
you will still know what it stands for...
你代表什么
what you stand for.
贝德希尔爵士
Sir Beddersvere,
我给了你复♥制♥金属的能力
I gave you the power of metal duplication.
我本来打算收回它的 但现在
I was going to take it away, but now,
我相信你可以好好使用它
I believe you can be trusted with it.
真的吗 你是说真的吗
Really? Seriously?
谢谢你 梅林
Thank you, Merlin!
我向你保证
I promise
我绝不会滥用这个能力
I'll never use it for anything but good.
兰斯爵士 凯伊夫人
Sir Lance, Lady Kaye,
你们勇敢 忠诚 高尚
you are brave, loyal and noble.
你学会了为他人而战
You have learned to fight for others,
而不仅仅只是为自己而战
not just fight for yourselves.
你们具有真正的圆桌骑士的精神
You are truly Knights of the Round Table.
谢谢你 梅林
Thank you, Merlin.
谢谢你 梅林
Thank you, Merlin.
亚历山大 我借走了你的这本书
Alexander, I borrowed this book of yours,
并做了一些改动
made a few alterations.
谢谢 梅林
Thanks, Merlin.
少年强则国强
A land is only as good as its leaders.
你将成为优秀的领导者
And you will make excellent leaders.
电影精选列表