亚瑟王时期的英国
很久很久以前 英国由
A long time ago, Britain was ruled
乌瑟 潘德拉贡国王统治着
by King Uther Pendragon.
乌瑟去世后 没有留下继承人
But when Uther died without an heir,
致使整个王国在战争中分崩离析
the land was torn apart by war.
人们为了抢夺王位大打出手
Many tried to claim the throne
战火连天 无休无止
and fought bitterly and endlessly.
民心涣散
People's hearts grew hopeless and hollow.
家国倾覆 群龙无首
The country became lost and leaderless.
因此 巫师梅林
So the wizard Merlin
打造了一柄石中剑
conjured a magical sword in a stone called Excalibur
宣布只有乌瑟的真正继承人
and declared that only Uther's true heir
才可将其拔出
could pull it free.
很多人尝试过
Many tried,
然而只有一个人做到了
but only one succeeded.
一个叫做亚瑟的男孩
A boy named Arthur,
乌瑟王流落民间的儿子
who had no idea he was Uther's long-lost son.
亚瑟长大成了一位伟大的国王
Arthur grew into a great king.
化敌国为友邦
He turned his enemies into allies
设圆桌议政 人人平等
and ruled at a round table, so that all were equal.
他和他的骑士们 秉持着骑士精神
He and his knights lived by a code of chivalry,
内心纯洁又高尚
their hearts pure and noble.
而他们最大的敌人
But their greatest foe
就是亚瑟同父异母的姐姐 莫甘娜
was Arthur's own half-sister, Morgana.
坚信自己才是合法的继位者
Convinced she was the rightful heir,
为了夺取石中剑 无所不用其极
and desperate to possess Excalibur,
最终投身于黑魔法
she turned to dark sorcery.
亚瑟经过一番鏖战
Arthur fought a fearsome battle against her,
把她封印在了地底
and bound her into the bowels of the earth.
印成之际 她立下复仇的毒誓
But not before she swore dark vengeance.
总有一天
When you are long gone,
你将身死魂消
when hearts are hollow
这片土地会再次群龙无首
and the land is lost and leaderless again,
那时我当归来
I will return.
吾剑亦将同归
And so will the sword.
亚历克斯 你要迟到了
Alex, you're gonna be late.
好了 知道了
Okay, okay!
马上来了
I'm coming as fast as I can.
你的作业摆得满餐桌都是
Your homework's all over the kitchen table.
你知道吗 睡懒觉
You know, every time you sleep in
又不吃早餐 就好像
and skip breakfast, it's like...
昏昏沉沉开始一整天的生活
...starting the day on an empty battery.
我知道了
I know.
也许你不应该
Maybe if you hadn't left that
把它放在这里那么长时间
till last thing the night before...
糟糕
Damn.
来
Here.
颜色不太一样 但是
It's not exactly the right color, but...
你可以说它是太阳的耀斑
Maybe you can say it's a solar flare.
谢了 妈妈
Thanks, Mum.
您现在收听的是BBC早间新闻
You're listening to the BBC.
现在时间早上7点30分
7:30am, it's time for the news.
BBC 7点30 早间新闻
BBC NEWS at 7: 30.
专家声称
Experts are warning that
自几个世纪以来 这个世界正在变得
the world is becoming more unstable
更加不稳定
than it has been for centuries.
随着越来越多的国家前所未有的
With dictators and strongmen
落入独♥裁♥者和强权势力的掌控中
gaining power in more countries than ever before,
全球分化正在以惊人的速度激增
global divisions are increasing at an alarming rate.
来自贝德斯的信息
亚历克斯 他们一直跟着我
你在哪
亚历克斯 你在哪
亚历克斯 救我
不 糟了
Oh, no.
借过
Excuse me.
抱歉
Sorry.
不好意思
'Scuse me.
贝德斯
Bedders!
有人看见贝德斯了吗
Has anyone seen Bedders?
贝德斯 你在哪啊
Bedders! Where are you?
放开我 别碰我
Let go of me! Leave me alone!
放我下来
Put me down!
不放 不放 就不放
No, no, and no.
你想在这所学校里生存
You wanna survive in this school,
你得付出点代价啊
you gotta pay for the privilege.
我喘不上气了
You're cutting off my circulation.
我要晕过去了
I am going to pass out.
给我小点声
Keep your voice down
不然打断你的腿
or I'll punch my PIN number into your legs.
我的脑袋都充血了
My head's filling up with blood.
感觉要炸了
It's going to explode!
我感觉不太好
I feel weird.
救命啊
Help!
- 来人啊 救命啊 - 嘿 放开他
- Somebody help me. - Hey! Let him go.
看啊 这不是小矮子乐高人吗
Oh, look. It's the Lego Minifigure boy.
我说了 放开他
I said, leave him alone.
给个理由先
Ooh. Why should we?
因为你们以多欺少
Because there's two of you,
以大欺小 还因为他是我的朋友
he's half your size, and he's my friend.
我跟你说过多少次了
How many times do I have to tell you?
别逞英雄 不值当
Don't be a hero. It's not worth it.
在这里 我就是王
I'm the king around here.
小心别在那个小水坑里淹死了
Careful not to drown in that puddle.
拜拜了 小娘炮们
See you later, girls.
下去 放开我 你这个小虾米
Off me! Get off me, shrimp!
别打了 别打了
Break it up! Break it up!
让开 都让开
Move aside, move aside!
亚历山大 艾略特
Alexander Elliot!
我再给你最后一次机会
I'll give you one last chance,
否则你就跟他俩一起留堂
or I'll just have to give all three of you detention.
谁先动的手
Who started it?
没人动手
No one.
你的表现将直接关系到你今后的生活
Your behavior here directly affects the rest of your life.
难道你不知道吗
You know that, don't you?
外面的世界很残酷
It's a tough world out there
而且会越来越残酷
and it's getting tougher all the time.
这个国家有很多孩子
There's millions of kids in this country
比你有更好的上升台阶
with a better start in life than you.
外面的世界不会改变
And the world is not going to change.
需要改变的是你
It's you that has to change.
亚历克斯 你救了我
Alex, you saved my life,
以后我会死忠与你
and now I owe you my undying loyalty.
就像魔戒里的弗罗多和山姆维斯
Like Frodo and Samwise
汉和丘巴卡是《星球大战》里的好友
弗罗多和山姆维斯是《魔戒》中的好兄弟
星球大战里的丘巴卡和汉
or Chewbacca and Han
怪物史莱克和他的驴
or Donkey and Shrek.
我们一定要每天一起坐公交车
We'll make sure we're on the same bus every morning.
午饭后放学后我都会等你
And I'll wait for you at lunch break and after school,
如果他们胆敢再欺负我们
so if they ever dare try anything--
我们已经还不了手 贝德斯
We already do that, Bedders.
兰斯和凯伊统治着学校
Lance and Kaye rule the school.
你却无能为力
There's nothing you can do.
我们都无能为力
There's nothing either of us can do.
现在已经不是中学那会了
This isn't junior school anymore.
我们什么都不是
We're nothings now.
我们是学校里最弱小最无助的人
We're the most insignificant, powerless people in the school.
等等
Hey.
嗨
Hey!
我学会了一个小把戏
I learnt a new trick.
伸出你的手
Hold out your hand.
用力握着它
Now squeeze as hard as you can.
阿布拉喀达布拉
Abracadabra!
电影精选列表