It didn't work. She's not dead.
对
No.
你只是伤到了她
You merely wounded her.
她更加愤怒 更加坚决
Her fury and resolve are doubled
而日食将在六小时后开始
and the eclipse is in six hours.
可为什么 我做了你叫我做的每一件事
But why? I did everything you told me to do.
想一想 小子 好好想想
Think, boy. Think!
骑士守则
The Code.
一定是骑士守则
It must be the Code.
但是 我没有故意去挑事
But... I refrained from wanton offense.
我说的也一直是真话
I spoke the truth at all times.
我也有坚持
I persevered...
尊重你所爱之人
"Honor those you love."
妈妈
Mum.
亚历克斯
Alex.
你怎么能这样
How could you do this?
警♥察♥一直在找你
The police have been looking for you.
我太担心了
I've been worried sick.
谢天谢地 你回来了
Oh, thank God you're back.
妈妈 我有事要告诉你
Mum, I've got something to tell you.
我们为一个使命去了廷塔杰尔
We went on a quest to Tintagel.
我见到了姑妈索菲
I met my Aunt Sophie.
我知道 她打过电♥话♥了
I know. She called.
我知道你在书的事上撒谎了
I know you lied to me about the book.
我知道了
I know...
他没在书上写字
he didn't even sign it.
是你写的
You did.
我知道爸爸不在乎我们俩
I know Dad didn't care about neither of us.
我很抱歉 亚历克斯
I'm so sorry, Alex.
对不起 我骗了你 我只是
I'm sorry I lied, I just...
我 我只是
I-- I just...
我希望你能相信他是好人
I wanted you to believe he was good.
我担心如果你知道了真♥相♥
I thought that if you knew the truth,
那会伤害你 改变你
it would hurt you, change you.
不 是我该道歉
No, I'm sorry.
对不起 我对你发火了
I'm sorry I was angry with you.
你什么都没有做错
Nothing's your fault.
什么都没错
Nothing.
你只是想保护我
You were just trying to protect me.
你可以不用再这样做了
But you don't need to anymore.
有些事是我必须要去做的
There's something I have to do.
我得去学校
I have to go to school.
我必须带上石中剑
And I have to take the sword.
亚历克斯
Alex!...
我们必须认真谈谈那把剑
we have to have a serious talk about that sword
还有关于亚瑟王的这一整件事
and this whole King Arthur thing.
我们会谈的 但我得先让你看点东西
We will. But I have to show you something first.
我说的关于这把件剑的所有事都是真的
Everything I said about the sword is true.
我会证明给你看
I can prove it.
但首先 我们得保证
But first, we have to promise
再也不要向对方说谎
never to lie to each other ever again.
无论发生什么 都要相互信任
To always trust each other, whatever happens.
你能保证吗
Do you promise?
我保证
I promise.
我也保证
I promise, too.
好 现在 别害怕 可以吗
Now, don't freak out, okay?
湖中夫人
Lady of the Lake...
我是亚历山大 艾略特
this is Alexander Elliot.
我的征途高尚而真切
If my quest is noble and true,
请赐予我 石中剑
please return Excalibur.
一直以来我都警告你们要遵从守则
All the time I was telling you to obey the Code,
然而我却没有做到
I'd broken it myself.
莫甘娜并没有死
Morgana's not dead.
不可能 你在开玩笑
Oh, no. You're kidding.
她回来了
She's coming back...
回到这个真实的世界了
into the real world.
这就是我们需要防守的原因
That's why we need defenses.
堡垒 城♥堡♥
A fortress, a castle.
莫尔蒂斯 迈尔斯即将苏醒 随时来袭
The Mortes Milles will rise from the land across the roadway.
千军万马 战争铁骑 迎面而来
They'll attack head-on in a great and terrible multitude.
日食给了我们一个优势
The eclipse gives us one advantage.
那个时候既不是白天也不是黑夜
It's not night or day.
在那时 梅林 可以和我们并肩作战
So this time, Merlin can fight beside us.
但我们五个人的力量远远不够
But the five of us won't stand a chance on our own.
我们需要组建一支军队
We need to raise an army.
我需要依靠你们三个树立一个好榜样
I'm relying on you three to set a good example.
所以当整个学校的人都聚集在操场上
So when the entire school's out in the playground
看着日食时 你们要表现出色
watching the eclipse, everyone behaves themselves.
都清楚了吗
Is that clear?
- 好的 - 了解
- Yes, Miss. - Okay, Miss.
为什么所有的学生都在走向我们这边
Why are all these children walking towards us?
你们这些孩子到底在做什么
And what on earth are you children doing,
穿成那样来上学
turning up to school in the middle of the morning dressed like that?
女士 我们要拯救英国
Saving Britain from eternal slavery
免受来自远古时代的不死恶魔的奴役
by an ancient, undead evil, Miss.
休息结束了 迅速有序的排成一队
Break is over. Quickly and quietly fall in line.
快排好队 休息时间结束了
Get in line. Break is over.
所有人 集♥合♥
Everyone, gather round.
肃静
Quickly now.
这个男孩有很重要的事情向大家宣布
This boy has a very important announcement.
我叫亚历山大 艾略特
My name is Alexander Elliot.
几天前 我在石头中发现了一把剑
A few days ago, I found a sword in a stone.
后来我发现这不仅仅是一把普通的剑
Then I found out it wasn't just any sword in a stone,
它是 石中圣剑
it was the Sword in the Stone...
石中剑
Excalibur.
我知道 我知道 我知道这听起来很荒谬
I know, I know, I know it sounds ridiculous,
但这是真的 我能证明
but it's true, and I can prove it.
这个男孩 梅廷
This boy, Mertin,
是真正的巫师 梅林
is really the wizard, Merlin.
如果你们不相信我
And if you don't believe me,
那就看好了
then just watch.
好丢脸啊
How humiliating.
安静 安静 听好了
Quiet. Quiet. Listen.
这个国家处于危难之中
This country is in danger.
一个叫莫甘娜的女巫师
A sorceress called Morgana
在我们的土地下沉睡了几个世纪
has been sleeping under our soil for centuries,
就为等待一个时刻东山再起 并要奴役我们
waiting for her moment to return and enslave us.
而现在她要苏醒了
And that moment has come.
两小时后 日食将会发生
In two hours, there will be an eclipse.
莫甘娜和她的军队 亡灵骑士
Morgana and her army of undead knights
将会攻击学校
will attack the school.
我们需要你们的帮助去打败她
We need you to help us defeat her.
你们要做的就是跪下来
All you have to do is kneel
让亚历克斯授予你们骑士爵位
and let Alex knight you.
这样做的每个人都会得到一把剑和一副盔甲
Everyone who does gets a sword and armor.
这不是一场游戏
This isn't a game.
这是一场真实的生死之战
This is 100% for real.
他们有燃烧的剑和会喷火的马
Flaming swords, fire-breathing horses.
所以 除非你准备好了 否则不要向前
So, don't step up unless you're ready.
我和贝德斯都曾讨厌兰斯和凯伊
Me and Bedders used to hate Lance and Kaye.
他们也恨我们 我们是不共戴天的敌人
And they hated us. We were sworn enemies.
但现在我们知道了邪恶是如何戏耍你的
But now we know that's how evil tricks you.
它让人们自相残杀
It turns people against each other
分散我们的注意力
to distract them from itself.
因为它知道一旦我们联合起来
Because it knows that if we fight together,
我们将战无不胜
it doesn't stand a chance.
那么 今天谁会和我们站在一起
So, who will stand with us today?
谁会站出来去拯救他们的朋友
Who will stand up to save their friends,
他们的未来 他们的国家
their future, their country?
谁将加入我们
Who will join us?
不
电影精选列表