Glastonbury Tor.
这就是亚瑟和莫甘娜战斗的地方
That's where Arthur fought Morgana.
兰斯 凯伊 沿着悬崖走
Lance, Kaye, go along the cliff,
找些马匹
find the horses
把它们拴在主街道的最高处
and tie them up at the top of the high street,
然后到游戏厅来找我们
then meet us at the amusement arcade.
贝德斯 你跟我来
Bedders, you come with me.
我们是骑士
We're knights.
我们还有个使命要完成
We've got a quest to finish.
没有人在 贝德斯 来吧
All clear. Do it, Bedders. Go.
成功了
It's working.
贝德斯 你就是个天才
Bedders, you're a genius.
你好
Hello.
我们想买♥♥些盔甲
We'd like to buy some armor, please.
这里收50便士的零钱吗
Do you take 50p pieces?
要日落了
The sun sets.
如果你没打败她
And if you do not defeat her,
那这就是最后一次日落
then it sets for the last time.
明天 月亮遮住太阳 一切都会消失
For tomorrow, the moon masks the sun and all is lost.
这是属于你们的战斗 而不是我的
This battle is yours, not mine.
谨慎前进
Journey with care...
要勇敢
be brave,
像个骑士一样
chivalrous...
还有 记住骑士守则
and remember the Code.
这里没有入口
There's no doorway.
什么都没有
There's nothing here.
我想不通
I don't understand.
亚历克斯 看
Alex, look.
让我试试
Let me try something.
这里好吓人啊
This is too creepy.
这里像是有几个世纪没人来过了
It's like no one's been down here for centuries.
自从黑暗时代
Not since the Dark Ages,
亚瑟封印莫甘娜之后
when Arthur trapped Morgana.
我们是第一批到访者
We're the very first.
四扇门
Four doorways.
也许我们得每人选一个
Maybe we take one each.
如果这是个圈套呢
What if it's a trick?
如果她想把我们分开怎么办
What if she's trying to separate us?
对 不管发生什么我们都应该团结一致
Right. We should stick together, whatever happens.
但是 走哪扇门呢
But... which door?
等等 石中剑会告诉我们的
Wait. The sword will tell us.
走这边 就在藤蔓后面
It's this way, behind the vines.
快看墙上
Look at the walls.
它们在动
They're moving.
它们往我们这边来了
They're coming for us.
它们到处都是
They're everywhere!
靠紧点 围成一个圆
Stay close. Form a circle.
它们数量太多了
There's too many!
兰斯
Lance!
凯伊
Kaye!
亚历克斯
Alex!
他们抓到我了
They've got me!
亚历克斯 看那
Alex, look!
你得走了 快走
You have to go. Now.
我来拖住他们
I'll hold them off.
快走
Now!
找到她
Go get her!
亚历克斯 亚历克斯 我们在上面
Alex! Alex, we're up here!
亚历克斯
Alex!
她就在这 当心
She's here! Be careful!
放了他们
Let them go!
你好啊 小子
Welcome, boy.
小子
Boy.
我一直在关注着你
I've been watching you.
你
You.
你走了这么远
You've traveled so far.
这么远
So far.
战斗得如此英勇
Fought so bravely.
英勇
Bravely.
我见过你的世界
I've seen your world.
你的生活
How you live.
还有你所相信的神话
The myths you believe.
你所信任的人
Who you trust.
全都是谎言
It's all lies.
梅林欺骗了你
Merlin lied to you.
你的母亲欺骗了你
Your mother lied to you.
你没有高贵的血统 也没有军队
You have no noble blood, you have no army.
你赢不了
You can't win.
这个世界已然腐朽 亚历山大
The world is rotten, Alexander.
那不是真的
That's not true!
但事实如此
Oh, but it is.
你想找到真♥相♥ 孩子
You sought the truth, child,
你找到了
and you have found it.
你什么都不是
You are nothing...
什么都不是
Nothing.
只是是一个卑贱的奴隶
...but a lowborn serf.
奴隶
Serf.
认清你的身份
Know your place.
身份
Place.
我是最后一个活着的潘德拉贡
I am the last living Pendragon.
这片土地是属于我的
The land is mine.
石中剑是属于我的
The sword is mine.
你们也属于我
You are mine.
你说得对
You're right.
我什么也不是
I'm nothing.
拿去吧
Take it.
兰斯 贝德斯 凯伊
Lance, Bedders, Kaye,
快点 这边 快
quickly! This way! Hurry!
我觉得我们成功了
I think we did it.
真是难以置信
That was amazing.
所有荣誉都属于您 终将称王之人
All hail the once and future king.
不 别这样
No, please don't.
说真的 挺尴尬
Really, it's embarrassing.
如果我们带着石中剑 他们抓到了我们
If they catch us with Excalibur,
他们会把石中剑拿走的
they'll take it away.
我们不能冒这个险
We can't risk it.
没错
You're right.
湖中夫人真的存在于
Is the Lady of the Lake really
英国每一片有水的地方吗
in every body of water in the whole of Britain?
甚至是在一个泳池里
Like, even in a swimming pool?
或者一桶水 一个水坑
Or a bucket of water? Or a puddle?
往后退一点
Stand back.
我猜是那真的喽
Guess that's a "yes," then.
再见了 石中剑
See you, sword.
我们会再见的
See you when we see you.
你要去哪 亚历克斯
Where are you going, Alex?
你不回家吗
Aren't you going home?
我打算翻过围墙 然后从后窗进去
I'm going over the walls. Then through the back window.
为什么
Why?
我没法面对她 贝德斯
I can't face her, Bedders.
今晚不行 我太累了
Not tonight. I'm too tired.
你打算告诉她什么
What are you going to tell her?
和你一样 事实
The same as you. The truth.
他们不会相信我们的 没人会信
They won't believe us. No one will.
所以呢
So what?
都结束了
It's over now.
晚安 贝德希尔爵士
Good night, Sir Beddersvere.
这是一次伟大的冒险
That was a great adventure.
是的 这的确是
Yeah, it really was.
晚安 殿下
Good night, Your Highness-ness.
我们没做到 她还没有死
电影精选列表