I was gonna say the same thing to you.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
不过我记得
Until I remembered
是你先骗我们参与进来的
you tricked us into this in the first place.
你得到我家里去
You're coming back to my house
你需要解释一下 到底发生了什么 否则不能走
and you're not leaving until you explain exactly what just happened.
那好 从头开始讲
Now, rewind.
首先 你希望我不要打爆你的脸 是吗
First. You want me not to smash your faces in?
是的 不要
Yes, please.
然后 你希望我们明天逃课
Then you want us to skip school tomorrow morning,
带着这把怪剑一起去康沃尔
go to Cornwall with this freak new boy,
找到你失踪已久的父亲 杀死恶魔巫婆
find your long-lost dad, kill some demon sorceress,
- 拯救英国于水火之中 - 是的
- and save Britain from slavery? - Yes.
在全世界范围内
And out of all the people in the entire world,
尽管我们已经有了一个英国女王
even though there's already a royal family,
但你才是真正的国王 对吗
you're actually the real, true king?
相信我 我和你一样吃惊
Trust me, I'm as shocked as you.
我还有一件事情没搞懂
Well, there's one thing I don't get.
为什么我们这样的人 需要帮助你这样的人
Why would people like us... help people like you?
为什么你会看中我们
Yeah. Why would we, like, even be seen with you?
因为你们是我认识的人中最强壮的
Because you're the strongest people I know.
在激烈的争斗中 我们相互支持
In the heat of battle we had each other's backs.
我们刚刚还救了彼此
We just saved each other's lives
甚至都没有仔细考虑就做到了这些
without even thinking about it.
亚瑟王就是这么做的
And that's exactly what King Arthur did.
他将他的敌人变为他的盟友
He made his enemies his allies.
他统一了相互争斗的英联邦部落
He united the warring tribes of Britain
并且组建了一只忠诚的骑士队伍
and formed a band of loyal knights.
并且一起
And together,
打败了比他们还强大的的敌人
they defeated an enemy bigger than all of them.
想想吧
And think about it.
亚瑟王最忠诚的骑士们
King Arthur's most loyal knights
就是兰斯洛特 凯和贝德维尔
were called Lancelot, Kay and Bedivere.
那又怎样
So?
那对应的就是你们的名字啊
So that's your names.
天啊 他说的对
Oh, my God. He's right.
传言说
The legend says
亚瑟的骑士们是围坐在圆桌旁
Arthur's knights gathered at a round table
所以他们是平等的
so that they were all equal.
看
And look...
快 贝德斯 把翻板抬起来
Quick, Bedders. Lift up the flaps.
看 一切都不是偶然
See? None of this happened by accident.
这是注定了的
This is destiny.
这就是它的本意
This was meant to be.
所以他们认为他们自己是骑士
So they think themselves knights?
多么的自欺欺人啊
How deluded they are.
自欺欺人
Deluded.
那个叫贝德希尔 柔弱
The boy, Beddersvere, is meek.
柔弱
Meek.
但没了他的朋友他什么也不是
Nothing without his friend.
什么也不是
Nothing.
那个叫兰斯的男孩 贪婪
The boy, Lance, is greedy.
贪婪
Greedy.
他想要将石中剑占为己有
He plans to take the sword for himself.
占为己有
Take the sword.
那个叫凯伊的女孩虽然聪明但却很幼稚
The girl, Kaye, is clever but callow.
幼稚
Callow.
他被个男孩所控制
Beholden to the boy.
我踏上了解救英国的征途
不用担心
而男孩自己呢 却沉迷于神话
And the boy himself, he clings to myth.
相信谎言
Trusts in lies.
我们利用他们的弱点
I will prey on their weaknesses.
弱点
Weaknesses.
他们的信仰将会崩塌
Their faith will crumble.
崩塌
Crumble.
他们的希望会变成仇恨
Their hope will turn to hate.
仇恨
Hate.
他们的征途将会变成他们的厄运
Their quest will be their doom!
你觉得你在干嘛
Oi! What do you think you're doing?
真棒 亚历山大
Bravo, Alexander.
你平安度过了一夜
You've survived the night unscathed,
还新交了两个盟友
emerged with two new allies,
并且制定了一个很棒的计划
and formulated an excellent plan.
去廷塔杰尔找寻你失散已久的父亲
To journey to Tintagel, find your long-lost father,
他会帮你找到地底世界的入口
who will then help you find the entrance to the Underworld
摧毁莫甘娜
and destroy Morgana.
你觉得这计划很好 是吗
You think it's an excellent plan? Really?
当然
Of course it is.
廷塔杰尔岛是亚瑟王的出生地
Tintagel Island is King Arthur's birthplace.
它有很强的魔力
It is strong in magic.
莫尔蒂斯 迈尔斯在那里无法动你分毫
The Mortes Milles cannot touch you there.
兰斯爵士 凯伊女士
Sir Lance, Lady Kaye.
很高兴认识你
A pleasure to make your acquaintance.
拜托 梅廷
Do us a favor, Mertin.
别跟我们说话 我们只是来战斗的
Don't talk to us. We're only here for the fights.
这可不是骑士应有的态度 年轻人
That's hardly the attitude of a knight, young man.
你对骑士守则的尊重在哪里
Where's your respect for the Chivalric Code?
别告诉我你从没听说过骑士守则
Don't tell me you've never heard of the Chivalric Code.
司机 现在停车
Driver! Stop this coach at once!
守则是社会文明的基石
The Code is the cornerstone of a civilized society,
这个国家一切都建立在守则之上
the very credo upon which this nation was built.
如果你不知道这个守则 那么整个社会
If you don't know the Code, then this entire enterprise
将会毫无希望
is utterly hopeless!
他到底在说什么
What the hell is he on about?
抱歉 但我们为什么要下车
Excuse me, but why are we getting off the coach?
抄近道
Shortcut.
跟着我 快点 别偷懒
Follow me. Quickly. No slacking.
停
Halt!
现在 好好听着
Now, pay close attention.
骑士守则是一系列的准则
The Chivalric Code is the set of rules
所有高贵的骑士都以守则为生
by which all noble knights live.
从宝剑拔出的那一刻起就要严格遵从守则
Obeying the Code from the moment the sword is drawn
这样你才能有一颗纯洁的心灵
is what makes you pure of heart.
只有心地纯洁的骑士才能杀死莫甘娜
And only a knight of pure heart can slay Morgana.
您必须牢记下面说的事情
You must commit the following to memory.
守则一 尊重你所爱之人
Rule one. Honor those you love.
简单
Easy.
是因为你爱你自己
Yeah, because you love yourself.
守则二 不得贸然行事
Rule two. Refrain from wanton offense.
什么是 mao ran
What's "wanton"?
- 我想指的是中国冒菜吧 - 不是指中国菜
- It's Chinese food, I think. - It is not Chinese food.
贸然是指故意的或无端挑衅
"Wanton" means deliberate or unprovoked.
它意味着你不得无礼 咒骂或恶意对待他人
It means don't be rude or swear or be nasty to people.
好吧 看我♥干♥嘛
All right. Don't look at me.
守则三
Rule three.
永远要口吐真言
Speak the truth at all times.
还是挺简单的
Easy, again.
你刚说的就是个谎言
That's a lie.
最后 守则四
And finally, rule four.
坚持不懈
Persevere in any enterprise until the end.
如果你在拔出宝剑后违法了守则
Break any of these rules from the moment the sword was drawn,
那么你的征途在它开始之前就已经结束了
and your quest is lost before it has even begun.
我希望不会出什么问题
I trust that is not a problem.
喂 小梅林 你要做什么
Oi! Mini Merlin! What are you doing?
我们不会要走去康沃尔吧
We're not walking to Cornwall!
是的 我们不会走着去的
Indeed, we are not.
几个世纪以来
And for centuries,
历史学家一直不知道巨石阵的用途
historians have puzzled over the purpose of Stonehenge.
它是神庙吗 还是墓地
Was it a temple? A burial ground?
还是某种占星用的时钟
Some sort of astrological clock?
不 不是 你这个无知的小丑
电影精选列表