Nah.
让他们活跃起来
Activa.
顺便说一下
And, by the way,
加入的人今天不上课
this is instead of lessons today.
对不起 帕姆
Excuse me, Pam,
如果我们说话不合时宜 请原谅我们
forgive us if we're speaking out of turn.
我以为我们要花一个小时去看日食
I thought we were taking an hour out to watch the eclipse.
没有人说过历史将会重演
No one said anything about any kind of historical reenactment.
我11年级的学生还打算不看日食而是进行复习
My Year 11's are meant to be off-timetable for intensive revision.
我刚刚把一切准备好
I just had all of these made up.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen!
注意力放在我这里一下
If I could have your attention for a moment...
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
赫克特
Hector.
我封你为骑士 赫克特爵士
I knight thee, Sir Hector.
拿个盾牌
Take a shield.
拿着盾牌去下一张桌子
Take a shield, move on to the next table.
拿把剑 很好
Take a sword. Good.
拿把剑
Take a sword.
设置路障 把绳子放好
Set the barricades! Lay the ropes!
上 上 上
Go, go, go!
在每个跳马上系两条绳子
Tie two ropes on each vaulting horse.
尽快尽快 然后准备把它们吊起来
Quick as you can, then get ready to hoist!
打扰一下 女士们 先生们
Excuse me, ladies and gentlemen,
我想借一下
I don't suppose I could possibly borrow
每个人的车钥匙 可以吗
everyone's car keys, could I?
来吧 去左边第一辆车
Come on. First car on the left.
你们 去右边第一辆车
You guys, first on the right.
动作迅速 做得好
Keep it moving. Well done.
拿把钥匙 快去吧
One set of keys each. Go.
干的漂亮
Good.
快去
Go. Go.
一
And one!
左
Left block.
二
And two!
上
Upper block.
三
And three!
右
Right block.
四
And four!
打下盘
Legs wide.
五
And five!
使用剑的重量
Use the weight of the sword.
你必须引诱她 缠住
You must lure her. Trap her.
给我一段时间打开封印之门
Give me time to open a portal.
创造一个旋涡
Create a vortex.
接下来你必须彻底消灭她
Then you must destroy her so that she can never return.
亚历克斯 这会很难
It won't be easy, Alex.
梅林 我们能做到的
We can do it, Merlin.
我们没有别的选择
We don't have any choice.
我们必须这么做
We have to do it.
各部门 全体待命
All battalions, stand by.
就是现在了 祝你们好运
This is it. Good luck.
准备战斗 准备战斗
Prepare for battle! Prepare for battle!
他们正穿越大门
They're through the gates.
等等 再等等
Wait for it. Wait for it.
就是现在 上上上
Now! Go! Go! Go!
冲啊 上
Go! Go!
后撤 恢复原位 回到原来的地方
Reverse! Reset! Reposition!
我以前从来没倒车过
I've never driven backwards before!
不
No!
该死
Damn!
警告贝德斯的部队 他们冲进去了
Warn Bedders' battalion! They're coming through!
拉 拉 拉
Pull! Pull! Pull!
快拉啊
Pull!
冲啊
Charge!
把他们打下马 一
Drop the horses! One!
二
Two!
三
Three!
四
Four!
冲啊
Charge!
我们需要更多的人
We need more men!
回来
Get back!
保持队型 撤退
Hold the line! Retreat!
兰斯爵士和凯伊女士都落入下风了
Sir Lance and Lady Kaye are overwhelmed!
贝德希尔爵士正在和敌人战斗
Sir Beddersvere fights man-to-man!
听命令 撤退
Sound the retreat! Fall back!
去屋顶
Meet on the roof!
他们人太多了
There's too many of them.
退后 退后 现在撤退 马上
Fall back! Fall back! Retreat now! Now!
快
Move!
再快点
Quicker!
加把劲
Come on!
路障 设置路障
Barricade! Barricade!
路障
Barricade!
摆放路障 快
Build the barricade! Quickly!
快快快
Quickly!
我的人 去远一点的拐角
My battalion, to the far corner.
快点 注意掩护
Come on. Take cover.
快速前进 干得很好 快
Keep moving! Good work! Go!
再快一点 去那边 快去
Quickly. Over there! Run!
干得好 去吧
Good work! Go!
他们的人太多了
There's thousands of them.
莫甘娜在哪
Where's Morgana?
路障坚持不了太久
The barricade won't hold for long.
也许她没来 她放弃了
Maybe she's not coming. Maybe it's over.
梅林在哪
Where's Merlin?
你好啊 梅林
Hello, Merlin.
你一点都没变老呢
You've hardly aged a day.
一支童子军
An army of children.
难道你认为我会同情他们
Did you think I might take pity on them?
这些年过去了 这就是你的计划吗
After all these years, this is your plan?
这才是你
There you are.
你不需要同情他们
You have no pity.
这些孩子们的善良 高尚
These children have more goodness and nobility
他们的能力远超出你的想象
than you can ever comprehend.
但是 梅林
But, Merlin,
我在他们臭烘烘的住所里见过他们
I have seen them in their heated hovels,
和他们的玩具 琐屑的日常
with their toys and trivialities,
以及他们对这个世界
with their ignorance of nature,
和魔法的无知
of magic.
你认为这些小老鼠值得拥有这片土地吗
Do you think these little rats are worthy of this land?
值得拥有那把剑 拥有本该属于我的遗产吗
Of that sword? Of my inheritance?
梅林 梅林
Merlin. Merlin!
是的 我相信他们
Yes, I do.
莫甘娜 你和我都该成为历史了
You and I are history, Morgana.
未来是属于他们的 不是我们的
The future is theirs, not ours.
他们没有未来
They have no future.
快跑 准备你的绳子
Let's go! Ready your ropes!
亚历克斯 不要死
Alex, don't die.
我不会的
I'll do my best.
嘿 来追我啊
Hey, come and get it!
在这里 来啊
Over here! Come and get it!
贝德斯 就是现在
Bedders! Now!
帮帮我
Help me!
快上
Go!
拉
Pull it!
拉 快拉
Pull! Pull!
全体隐蔽
Take cover!
加油
Come on!
我在这呢
Hey!
这
电影精选列表