in my Vivifica Transubtantiatio.
你这里会不会碰巧有甲虫血
Do you by any chance have any beetle blood,
磨碎的动物骨头 或者海狸的尿液
ground animal bone, or beaver urine?
什么玩意
What?
好吧
Very well.
这样的话 那我就要你的衬衫吧
In that case, I require your smock.
当然了 长官们
Surely, Officers,
早上起来散步并没有违反法律吧
it's not against the law to take a morning constitutional.
我只不过是穿着宽松的衣服
Or to wear loose-fitting garments
让新鲜的空气
that permit fresh air
在菊花之间流动
to circulate around one's crevices and furrows.
现在 你们的坐骑看起来很舒服
Now, your carriage seems warm and dry.
立刻带我向东出发 火速前进
Take me east at once, posthaste.
刚刚发生了什么
What just happened?
大家注意
Pay attention, everybody.
我们今天班上来了一位新同学
We have a new pupil joining the class today.
向大家介绍一下自己吧
Why don't you introduce yourself?
大家好 青年学者们 我叫
Greetings, young academicians. My name is...
梅廷
Mertin.
对 没错
Yes, that's right.
梅廷 安布罗修斯 卡勒多尼西斯
Mertin Ambrosius Caledonensis.
我是一个再普通不过的
And I am a perfectly normal
当代英国学生
contemporary British schoolboy.
安静下来
Quiet down, please.
不 贝德斯 绝对不行
No, Bedders. Absolutely not.
我们不能和他说话
We cannot talk to that boy.
但是他看起来很有个性
But he looks cool.
我打赌他至少沉迷于魔术
At the very least I bet he's into magic,
以及角色扮演类游戏 还有权力的游戏
and role-playing games, and Game of Thrones.
听我说 这是有史以来第一次
Listen to me. For the first time ever,
学校里有人比我们更容易受欺负
there's someone in this school who's more bullyable than us.
我们必须离他远点
We have to stay away from him.
越远越好
As far away as possible.
有些金属是很常见的
Some metals are common,
比如铜 这些叫作基本金属
like copper, and are called base metals.
其他的金属非常稀有和珍贵 比如金
Others are rare and valuable, like gold,
他们被称作贵重金属
and are called precious metals.
现在被称作炼金术士的人 在很久以前
Now, a long time ago, people called "alchemists"
相信人们可以将基本金属转化成
believed that you could change base metals
贵重金属
to precious metals.
地壳的这些部分蕴含着
These sections of the Earth's crust
大量的历史信息
contain a wealth of history.
废墟 尸体
Ruins, dead bodies,
逝去的文明的痕迹
evidence of past civilizations.
慢慢地将你们的卫星穿过这两个星球
And slowly move your moons across, between the two.
你们会开始看到 当这两个星球的轨迹
You will start to see how these two planets,
交叉时 是怎样引发
when their orbits intersect,
即将出现的日全食的
will cause the upcoming total solar eclipse.
即将出现的吗
"Upcoming"?
即将出现是什么意思
What do you mean, "upcoming"?
这次日全食的准确日期是什么
When exactly is this total solar eclipse due?
- 四天左右的时间 - 只有四天了吗
- Four days' time. - Four days?
我的天 这简直是飞来横祸
God's socks. This is a catastrophe.
是一场灾难 我以为还有四年的
A disaster. I thought it was four years.
让开 我需要冷静冷静 好好思考
Get out of my way! I need air, space to think!
亚历山大 艾略特
Alexander Elliot!
是你拔出那把剑的
It was you who drew the sword.
四天之后 黑夜将会降临于白昼时分
In four moons there will be darkness in daylight,
二个国度将会被连接
the dual realms will be bridged,
莫甘娜就会重新现世
and Morgana will return.
哦 不
Oh, no.
你要准备好坐骑 全副武装
You must saddle your steeds, gird up your armor,
聚集盟军
gather your allies!
滚开
Go away.
我们不认识你也不想认识你
We don't know you, and we don't want to know you.
离我们远点
Leave us alone!
好人们
Good people,
这个国度正面对着极大的危险
this realm faces mortal danger!
你们当中的这个男孩拔出了石中剑
And this boy among you drew Excalibur.
谁愿意做他的臣下并效忠于他
Who will kneel at his feet and swear allegiance?
停下 快停下
Stop it! Stop that!
但是洛卡斯亲眼看见了
But Rokas saw it with his own eyes.
丹尼尔说他们花了两个小时想抓住它
Danielle said they tried to catch it for two hours,
但它还是跑了
but it escaped.
他没有变成猫头鹰 贝德斯
He did not turn into an owl, Bedders.
但是他说我们正处于极大的危险之中
But he said we're in mortal danger.
而且他知道你拔出了那把剑
And he knew about the sword.
他怎么可能会知道剑的事
How could he know about the sword?
我不知道 巧合罢了
I don't know. It's a coincidence.
这不重要 我已经下定决心了
It doesn't matter, I've made up my mind.
我要把剑放回去
I'm putting it back.
明天晚上 放学之后
Tomorrow night, after school.
这把剑是偷来的 它还是一个武器
It's stolen property, and it's a weapon.
而且这把剑让一切都变得诡异起来了
And it's making everything go... weird.
- 但是如果 - 如果什么
- But what if - But what if what?
没什么
Nothing.
晚安贝德斯
Good night, Bedders.
妈妈
Mum!
妈妈
Mum?
妈
Mum.
石中剑必将属于我
The sword must be mine.
新王必将命丧黄泉
The king must die.
梅廷
Mertin?
你怎么在这
What are you doing here?
我是来救你的 以免那个鬼东西杀了你
Saving your life, boy. From that thing.
你难道没有意识到
Don't you realize,
日落之后出现在这个人类国度里
appearing in the mortal realm after sundown
对我来说是致命的
is lethal for me?
明天到这来找我
Find me here tomorrow.
不许爽约
Without fail.
打开窗户 快点
Open the window. Hurry.
他只是一个孩子 女王殿下
He was a child, my Lady.
一个孩子 一个小屁孩
A child, a child.
一个男孩
A boy.
不超过12岁
No more than 12 winters.
还有一个人
There was another.
不比新王大多少
Hardly older than the chosen king.
他用强大的魔法杀死了我们的哨兵
He destroyed our sentinel with an elemental manipulation.
梅林
Merlin.
也是一个小屁孩
A child too.
我已经等了如此之久
Have I waited so long?
如此之久
So long.
我已经变得这么老
Have I grown so old...
他却越长越年轻
that he has grown so young?
从沉睡中醒过来吧 我的勇士们
Awake, my warriors, cease your slumber.
夜晚将属于我们
Nightfall will be ours.
醒过来吧 我的勇士们
Awake, my warriors, cease your slumber.
黑夜将属于我们
Nightfall will be ours.
醒过来吧 我的勇士
Awake, my warriors, cease your slumber.
黑夜将属于我们
Nightfall will be ours.
醒过来吧 我的勇士
Awake, my warriors, cease your slumber.
黑夜将属于我们
Nightfall will be ours.
黑夜将属于我们
Nightfall will be ours.
起床吧 亚历克斯 是时候回到人间了
Come on, Alex. It's time to join the land of the living.
那不可能是石中剑吧
That is not Excalibur.
和我说实话 你在哪搞到那个玩意的
Tell me the truth. Where did you get that thing?
我告诉过你了 在一个建筑工地里
I told you, on a building site.
那我们就把它放回去 立刻马上
Then we're taking it back there. Right now.
不 你不能把它拿走
No. You can't take it away.
你也不能留着它
And you can't keep it.
亚历克斯 它是一个很危险的武器 而且它不属于你
电影精选列表