有多糟?
How bad?
很糟
It's bad.
我的天
Jesus Christ.
猜猜他在找谁?
Guess who he's looking for?
去你的 里奇
Fuck you, Richie.
昆西的那两位先生
Two gentlemen from Quincy.
他们拿了市长的东西
They took something from the mayor.
是一件他非常想要回的东西
Something he wants back real bad.
其实还有一件事
There's something else, though.
里奇 我的恐慌症要发作了
Richie, I'm gonna have a fucking panic attack,
你还不快把话说完
you don't finish your fucking sentence here.
我们没赚到任何钱 就那单...
We didn't make any money off the, you know...
该死的混♥蛋♥
Goddamn motherfucker!
该死的
Goddamn it!
你开着偷来的车回波士顿?
You came back to Boston in a stolen car?
天啊 你是真的疯了
Christ, you really must be crazy.
有那么一瞬间 感觉如此美好和平静
You know, for a moment there it was so nice and quiet.
我还以为你死了
I actually thought you were dead.
我现在必须做这件事了
Now, I gotta go through with this.
做什么事?
Through with what?
你到底想干什么?
Fuck you gonna do?
你不跟我说话...
You never talk to me...
我得跟你谈谈 是紧急情况
I gotta speak to you. It's an emergency.
我有病人 是的 不好意思
I'm with a patient. Yeah, excuse me.
你有医学学位 对吧?
You have an MD, right?
嘿 老兄...
Hey, pal...
没事的... 没事 罗里 到外面等着
We're good, we're good. It's okay. Rory, wait outside.
我现在急需帮助 医生
I really need you right now, Doc.
到外面等着
Wait outside.
非常抱歉 好
I'm so sorry. All right.
这事非常紧急
It's time-sensitive.
肩膀中了一枪
It's a gunshot to the shoulder.
子弹还未取出
The bullet's still in.
嗨
Hi.
新闻报道的是你吗?
Was that you in the news?
关于市长的? 是的...
The mayor? Yeah, yeah.
一名警♥察♥被杀了
A police officer was killed.
我...我们尝试过阻止的
I... We tried to stop that.
事实上 就是那家伙开枪打了我
As a matter of fact, that guy shot me.
所以 平心而论 我也是受害者
So, in all fairness, I'm also a victim.
你得打给911
You need to call 911.
听着 他们会逮捕他 也会逮捕我
Look, they're gonna arrest him, then they're gonna arrest me,
我们俩还没上庭受审就会没命
and neither of us are gonna make it to the fucking trial.
他需要找医生治疗 你就是医生
He needs a doctor. You're a doctor.
我只需要你把子弹取出来 给他包扎一下
I just need you to take the bullet out, patch him up,
我们就可以上路了 不再出现
and we are on our way. We're gone.
罗里 如果我照你说的做 那我会触犯法律
If I did what you're asking, Rory, I would be breaking the law.
如果我挟持你为人♥质♥呢?
What if I took you hostage?
不 我是指“经你同意”
No, I mean with your permission.
这样一来 从法律上讲 你就是我的人♥质♥
Like then officially, legally, you'd be my hostage,
必须照我说的去做
and you have to do what I say.
他伤得很重
He's really hurt.
你不会伤害任何人? 不会
You won't hurt anyone? No.
不会伤害你自己? 不会
You won't hurt yourself? No.
并且会去自首?
And you will turn yourself in?
等我做完该做的事 我就去自首
After I do what I gotta do, I will turn myself in.
还有 是你挟持了我 明白吗?
And I am your hostage, we're clear?
太好了 好了 上车吧 不 你得说出来 罗里
Great. All right, get in. No, you have to say it, Rory.
好的 是我挟持了你
Fine. You are my hostage.
说如果我不帮你 你就会杀了我
Say you will kill me if I don't help you.
我必须这么说吗?
I don't have a choice?
不是必须
You have a choice.
是你的选择
You're making a choice.
你是个成年人 要对自己的决定负责
You're a grown man. You're accountable for your decisions.
你现在就是在做决定 好 我会...
You're making a decision right now. Fine. I will...
你如果不帮我 我就杀了你
I will kill you if you don't help me.
很好
Good.
这算是什么对话?
What the fuck kind of conversation is this?
你会喜欢他的
You're gonna love him.
好的
Okay.
天啊 不能躺沙发上
Oh, God, not the couch.
躺桌子上
On the table.
等等... 等一下...
Wait, wait, wait. Hang on, hang on.
好了
All right.
这位女士是个医生?
That lady a doctor?
对 哪一科的医生?
Yeah. What kind of doctor?
你就别管了
Don't worry about it.
嘿 你做过这样的手术吗?
Hey. Have you done this kind of thing before?
没做过 但我在贝斯以色列医院的急诊室
No, but I did junior residency
当过初级住院医师 如果这是你想听的答案
in the ER at Beth Israel if that's what you're asking.
你们在窃窃私语什么?
What are you whispering about?
说实话 我当时最喜欢的 就是医治枪伤 我喜欢找出子弹
Honestly, gunshot wounds were my favorite. I like finding them.
那好
Good.
你好 今天过得还好吗?
Hi. How's your day going?
不好
It's shot.
我是里维拉医生
I'm Dr. Rivera.
能让我给你检查一下吗? 你想怎样检查都行
Do you mind if I take a look at you? Have your way with me.
好的
Okay.
就是这个洞
That's the hole.
你有一种正能量
You have a good energy.
他救了我的命
He saved my life.
他救你时 你有什么感觉?
How did that make you feel when he did that?
消毒了吗?
Is that clean?
是的 感觉挺好的
Yeah, pretty good.
你一定感到欣慰吧
Well, it must have been comforting
在这么可怕的环境下 竟然有人挺身相救
to have that kind of support in such a scary environment.
跟我说说吧
Tell me about that.
米切利得卸任 阻止犯罪行为
Miccelli's gotta go! Clean up crime!
(米切利立即下台)
所有能想到的数字组合我都试过了
I've tried every combination of numbers I can think of.
如果他们现在打不开保险箱 我就完蛋了
If they don't open up this safe now, I'm fucked.
如果我完蛋了 你觉得 我会让这城市里的人安然无事吗?
And if I'm fucked, you think I'm gonna let anybody walk around this city unfucked?
他们在磨刀 等着从背后捅我呢 艾伦
They're sharpening up their knives to stick in my back, Alan!
我们需要的是时间和...运气
We just need time and... and luck.
运气? 他们可是在逼我们下台啊 艾伦
Luck? They're throwing us out, Alan.
行吗? 不行
Anything? Uh-uh.
米切利必须下台
Miccelli's got to go!
他们最好成功打开保险箱 艾伦 为了你 为了我 为了所有人
They better get in that safe, Alan. For your sake, for mine, for everybody.
是啊 我们都这么认为 市长
Yes, well, we're all operating on that assumption, sir.
嘿 维多利亚 他们试了28 那26呢?
Hey, Victoria, did they try 26 instead of 28?
是 市长 试过了
Yes, sir. Uh-huh.
我的天 波士顿市到底怎么了?
Jesus Christ, what the fuck happened to the city of Boston?
就找不到一个能打开保险箱的人吗?
You can't find one motherfucker to crack a motherfucking safe?
我看到防水布 以为有人要把我给剁了
I saw the tarp, I thought somebody was gonna chop me up.
还是有这可能
Still might.
嘿 瞧 你开了个玩笑
Hey, look, you made a joke.
她在桌上给你放了件运动衫
She left you a sweatshirt on the table.
我们得离开了
We gotta go.
你有收起她的手♥机♥吗?
Did you get her phone?
她信得过 她...
She's all right. She's...
我们之间有协议
I mean, we made a deal.
你只需要...
You just have to...
警车马上就要到了
Squad car should be arriving any second now.
你会让我失望吗?
Am I gonna be disappointed?
州警愿意进行谈判
State police are willing to negotiate.
我告诉他们我被你挟持了
I told them that I was your hostage.
而且 作为你的医生 可以证明你绝对属于851罪犯
And that, also as your doctor, you are a credible 851,
也就是说你有过自杀的想法
which means that you have expressed
有潜在的精神健康问题
suicidal ideation with underlying mental health issues
而且你是被迫参与抢劫的
and that you were pressed into participating in the robbery.
你有何感受?
电影精选列表