Alan's our new hostage, but we don't like him more than you.
你好 艾伦
Hi, Alan.
我喜欢这防弹背心 你穿起来很好看
I like that vest. You look nice.
罗里 到底怎么回事?
What is going on, Rory?
我要拿到我的32480美元
I'm getting my $32,480.
你感觉如何?
How are you feeling?
好 很好
Good. Fine.
心理咨♥询♥一般都是这样的?
This how this kind of thing normally goes?
考比 请别打岔
Cobby, please don't interrupt.
但不是这样 通常病人会回答问题
But, no, normally the patient answers the question.
你拿到钱了 你得到了你想要的
You have the money. You got what you wanted.
感觉像你想的那样吗?
Does it feel like you thought it would?
我可以把钱交给你儿子 我会把它放在我的防弹背心下面
I can take the money to your son. I'll put it under my bulletproof vest.
从这走出去 然后把钱带给他
Walk out of here and take it to him.
你做到了
You did it.
你可以...怎么说来着? “自我了断”
You can... What was it? "Punch your ticket."
那么 你现在有什么感觉?
So, what are you feeling?
我不想死
I don't wanna die.
我不想死
I don't wanna die.
说这话需要很大的勇气
That took a lot of courage to say that.
我真为你感到骄傲
I'm really proud of you.
考比 说吧
Yes, Cobby.
我也不想死
I also don't wanna die.
那很好 考比
That's good, Cobby.
我不想死
I don't wanna die.
艾伦 这不关你的事
Alan, you're not a part of this.
好了
Okay.
我准备好自首了
I'm ready to turn myself in.
你疯了吗? 你如果自首 他们会杀了你的
Are you crazy? You turn yourself in, they'll kill you.
你得逃跑
You have to run.
等等 从一开始 你就一直在说...
Wait. All you've been saying, like, from the very beginning was...
拜托 我一开始就这么说了
Please, I've been saying that from the start.
你们想让我说什么? 我之前错了?
What do you want me to say? I was wrong?
对 想听这个 不 这是...
Yes. I'd like that. No, that's...
有那么难吗? 好的 是的 好吧 是我错了
I mean, is that so hard? Okay. Yeah. Okay. I was wrong.
该死
Fuck.
怎么啦?
What?
我想去蒙特利尔
I think I wanna go to Montreal.
一男一女正从大楼里走出来
Male and female subjects exiting the building.
他们会出来吗?
Are they coming out?
是的 警官...他们当然会
Sir, yes, sir. They certainly are.
好的
All right.
美好的时光总是短暂
It was good while it lasted.
该死 还真是重
Fuck, that was heavy.
不是我的
Not mine.
别跑 回来 退后...
Stop! Pull back! Stay back! Stay back!
停下...
Stop! Stop!
行了 走吧
Clear, clear, clear!
嘿 再见 是的 我们是消防员 再见
Hey! Bye. Yep. We're firemen. Goodbye.
晚安 我的老天
Good night. Holy shit.
我的老天 天啊
Holy shit! Oh, my God.
我就说吧? 对吧?
What did I tell you? What did I tell you?
你没说错 当消防员很不错吧?
You were not wrong. Is being firemen a good idea?
我们要去蒙特利尔了 走吧
We're going to Montreal. Let's go.
来吧 蒙特利尔...走吧
Let's go! Montreal. Montreal! Let's go!
谁在开那辆消防车?
Who's driving that fire truck?
他们只要一看到这辆消防车 就会让我们进去的
They take one look at this fire truck, they're gonna let us right in.
我们来了 快让开...
Coming through. Move aside. Move aside.
美国英雄们来了
American heroes coming through, please.
到蒙特利尔有多远? 500公里左右
How many miles to Montreal? Three hundred, give or take.
距离自♥由♥还有多远? 我们要去蒙特利尔了
How many miles to freedom? We're going to Montreal!
蒙特利尔 我们要开消防车去蒙特利尔
Montreal. We're going to Montreal in a fire truck!
没有什么能阻止这辆卡车
There's nothing that's stopping this truck.
没有什么...
Nothing. Nothing!
糟糕...
Fu... Shit.
有车...兄弟 有车 你撞到这边的车了
Car! Car! Car! Bro! Car! You're hitting the cars over here.
糟了 他追来了 快点 快走
Shit! He's coming. Come on. Go!
快...加速...快点
Go. Go. Go! Speed up! Speed up! Come on!
是的 我在加速... 你开慢了
I am. I am speeding up. I'm speeding up! You're going slower!
挂档 已经挂了
Put it in gear. It's in gear.
已经是它的极限了 换档
It's going as fast as it can. Put it in another gear!
快推...
Push! Push!
他真是个混♥蛋♥
He's such an asshole.
加速... 在加了...
Speed up! Speed up! I am! I am!
试着反打方向盘 我在反打方向盘
Try to counter steer! I am counter steering!
转向另一边 在试着反打方向盘了
Steer the other way! I'm trying to counter steer!
该死
Fuck me!
该死
Shit!
你的门...
Your door. Your door.
打不开...卡住了 你那边 快开门
I can't get it... It's jammed. Your way. Open the door.
只是个门闩 是个简单的门...
It's just a latch. It's a simple la...
他来了
There he is.
把手举起来 两个混♥蛋♥
Hands up, motherfuckers.
你们疯了吗?
Are you out of your fucking minds?
我们正在接受治疗 是的
We are in treatment. Yeah.
下车 把手放在卡车上
Get out. Put your hands up against the truck.
警官 我有样东西
Sir, I'm in possession of something
我想你会非常感兴趣
I think you're gonna find very interesting.
是什么?
What?
我可以把手伸进口袋拿出它吗?
May I put my hand into my pocket and pull it out?
这是20年来的回扣和贿赂证据
This right here is 20 years of kickbacks and bribes.
我们愿意用这个和你交换我们的自♥由♥
Now, we would be willing to trade this to you for our freedom.
我的建议是 你把这个放进你口袋
What I propose is that you put this in your pocket,
然后转身离开
you turn around, and you walk away.
你这辈子再也无需工作了
You never work another day in your life,
而我们就消失 就这样 消失 不再回来
and we're gone. That's it. Gone. We're gone.
免费医疗 免费看牙医
Free health care, free dental work,
还有理发 “加入男团” 去虱子
haircuts, men's groups, "de-licing."
每天走一定数量的步
You get your steps in.
绝对不会弄丢皮夹
Never lose your wallet.
结婚
Marriage.
已经结过了
Already tried it.
我还没有
Not to me.
再也不用挑衣服了
Never have to pick out an outfit again.
就像爱因斯坦一样
Like Einstein.
那家伙真的很博学
Tell me that guy didn't know a thing or two.
飞往蒙特利尔的73号♥航♥班♥ 已开始在登机口进行初步登机
...73 to Montreal is now ready to begin preliminary boarding at gate...
米切利市长吗?
Mayor Miccelli?
谁? 我吗?
Who, me?
(米切利约瑟夫 1.8米 108公斤 波士顿警署)
市长先生 我想说
Mr. Mayor, I would like to say
我非常支持你的反腐纲领
I am very supportive of your anti-corruption platform.
因此 当我们起诉昆西市的这两个人时
So, when we prosecute these two men from Quincy,
他们的律师肯定会把这些硬盘以及硬盘上
their lawyers, of course, will enter into evidence these hard drives
所列的账户作为证据
and the accounts listed on them,
这些账户共记录了无法追踪的一亿美元
which contain 100 million untraceable dollars.
所以我们将把这无法追踪的一亿美元归还给国家
So, we will be returning 100 million untraceable dollars to the state
或者我们可以...
that we could otherwise...
市长先生 请看这里
Mr. Mayor, if you could look right here.
但是 市长先生 如果我们不起诉这两人
But Mr. Mayor, if we did not prosecute these two men,
那这些硬盘就不会被列为证据
then these drives would not be entered into evidence.
好的 你们的幸运日 出来吧 快
All right, it's your lucky day. Out! Let's go.
来吧 伙计 快点...
Come on, buddy. Let's go, go, go, go.
当心头
Watch your head.
下来 你也是 快点...就是这样 下来
Down. You too. Let's go. Let's go. Here you go. Down.
踏下来 等等
Step and down, hold.
假期愉快 小子
Happy holidays, boys.
感谢崔市长的改过自新计划
Courtesy of Mayor Choi's Second Chance program.
希望你们能好好珍惜
Hope you make the most of it.
嘿 我们之前有两双靴子
Hey, we had some boots.
是的 它们都被送回消防部了
Yeah, those were returned to the fire department.
电影精选列表