尽管试试 放下枪 离开这里
Try me. Drop the gun. Walk away.
你的手再动一下试试
Stop moving your fucking hands.
混♥蛋♥ 你如果朝他开枪 我们都会被你害惨
Motherfucker, if you shoot him, you fuck us all.
别激动 我们只是在商量而已
We're just talking here. That's all we're doin'.
你转身 我们就走 现在走
You turn around. We'll walk out. We're leaving right now.
放下枪 别让他离开这里
Just drop the gun. Don't let him get out of here.
快 局长 放下枪后离开
Do it, Chief. Drop the gun, walk away.
唷 我们那被人打劫了
Yo, we're getting robbed back there.
干掉他
Take him out.
天啊
Jesus.
快走...快
Come on, come on, come on.
该死
Shit.
快走 你在干嘛?
Come on. What are you doing?
该死
Shit.
我没事
I'm okay.
6点07分了
It's 6:07.
你是想撇下我吗?
Are you thinking about leaving me?
该死
Fuck.
抱歉 6点07分了
Sorry. 6:07.
你好
Hello.
嘿
Hey!
你们这些家伙从不迟到吗?
Are these guys never fucking late?
把你的钥匙给我
Give me your keys.
举起双手
Put your hands up.
(以太保安公♥司♥)
不...我来开
No, no, no, I'll drive.
上车 我开 我来
Get in. I'm driving! I'll drive.
我来开...给我上车
I'm driving... Get in the goddamn vehicle.
你又想扔下我? 是啊 想撇下我?
You wanna leave me behind again? Yeah, you wanna leave me?
天啊 拜托 快一点
Christ. Come on, hurry up!
你为何要开车? 你知道原因...
Why the fuck are you driving? You know why. You know why.
我有两条完好的胳膊 我有两条胳膊
I got two perfectly good arms. I got two fucking arms.
你只能用一只胳膊开车
You got one arm to drive with.
“6点07分了 很抱歉...”
"...6:07. I'm sorry. I'm sorry."
右转...
Right turn. Right turn.
快...
Go, go, go!
等等 有车 当心
Wait, car! Look out!
(波士顿警署)
你刚撞了一辆警车
You just hit a fucking police car.
是的 他们还有很多辆
Yeah, well, they got more.
现在他们知道要追捕运钞车里的人了
Well, now they know to chase the guys in the armored truck.
马匹? 他们以为 我们刚刚抢了一列火车还是怎样?
Horses? They think we just robbed a train or something?
当心...
Watch it. Watch it.
开车专心点
Eyes on the road.
你别管我 稳点开
I know what I'm doing. Take it easy.
去你的 稳点开?
Fuck. Take it easy?
真是见鬼了 我可是用一只手开车
I'm driving with one fucking arm, for Christ's sake.
所以让我来开呀 对调一下位置
So let me drive. Switch with me.
这样你就能把我扔出车 让我自生自灭?
So you can throw me out the door to the fucking lions and never look back?
雨刮... 啊?
The wipers. Wipers. Huh?
没雨刮? 能帮个忙吗?
No fucking wipers? You gonna help?
让我来...
I got it. I got it. I got it.
拥有两条完好胳膊的另一好处
Another advantage to having two perfectly good arms.
糟了 怎么啦?
Shit. What?
系上安全带 啊?
Put on your seat belt. Huh?
我说系上安全带
Put on your seat belt.
你干嘛小声说话?
Why are you whispering?
系就对了 干嘛小声说话?
Just put it on! Why are you whispering?
快系上... 搞什么?
Put it on! Put it on! What the fuck?
见鬼了
The fuck!
搞什么?
What the fuck?
下车... 嘿 你在干什么?
Come on, come on! Hey! What are you doing?
到底怎么回事? 后车厢里有人
What the fuck happened? There's a guy back there.
后车厢有人?
There's a guy back there?
对 我想后车厢有个人
Yeah, I think there's a guy back there.
我觉得我们应该... 你刚才看到几个人?
I feel like we would have... How many guys did you see?
几个什么?
How many what?
我们开走卡车时你看到了几个人?
How many guys did you see when we took the truck?
有个人... 我看到一个
I mean, there was the guy... I saw one.
你在装卸区看到人了吗?
Did you see one on the loading dock?
我没...我怎么会...
I don't f... How should I...
应该有两个人的 我只看到一个
There's supposed to be two of them. I only saw one.
这... 另一个在哪?
Well... So, where's the other guy?
也许这次只有一个人
So maybe there's just one guy this time.
一个人来取钱? 不可能
Picking up money? No way.
等等 你是说一个人进去拿钱
Wait, so you're saying one guy goes in and gets the money,
另一人则躲在卡车后车厢
the other guy hides in the back of the truck
把自己锁在车里? 对 我想他们就是这么做的
and fucking locks himself in there? Yeah. I think that's how they do it.
我...这说不通 我想他们就是这么做的
I... That makes no sense. I think that's how they do it.
我觉得他们把一个疯子关在卡车后车厢
I think they put some fucking lunatic in the back of the truck
给他一把上了膛的枪
and give him a loaded gun,
告诉他只要有人打开车门 就杀了他
and they tell him anyone opens the door, just fucking murder them.
然后他们将授予他英勇勋章
And then they give him the Medal of Valor.
你不会得到英勇勋章的 约翰
You're not getting the Medal of Valor, John!
你劫过这类卡车吗? 没有
You ever rob one of these things? No.
听着 我不认为他们会这么做
Look, I don't think that's how they would do it.
那我刚才听到卡车后车厢 掉下的到底是什么东西?
Well, then what the fuck did I just hear fall over in the back of the truck?
我怎知道? 也许是一大袋钱
How the fuck should I know? Maybe it was a big bag of money.
不是一袋钱
It wasn't a bag of money.
是一个约翰·韦恩在卡车后车厢摔倒了
It was a fucking John Wayne who fell over in the back of this truck,
他就坐在后面等着把我们的脑袋轰掉
who's sitting back there waiting to blow our fucking heads off.
举起双手出来 不然我们就把车开进水里
Come out with your hands up or we're driving this thing into the water!
你觉得他就在车后座等着?
Think he's just waiting back there?
是啊 因为他没通过州警♥察♥考试
Yeah, because he fucking failed his statie test
所以他去找了另一份工作 一份能让他拿枪杀人
and so he went and got another job where he could carry a gun
然后成为英雄的工作
and murder someone and become a hero.
喂? 有人在里面吗?
Hello? Is anybody in there?
我觉得这样不行
I don't think that's gonna do it.
我觉得里面没人 我们得跑
I don't think there's anyone in there. We gotta run.
里面可能有很多钱 里面没有钱
There could be a lot of money in there. There's no fucking money in there.
我得看一看
I gotta see.
你真让人难以置信
You are un-fucking-believable.
为了三万两千美元?
For $32,000?
我们不能就这么坐在这里
We can't just sit here.
你会被一枪打在脸上
You're gonna get shot in the face.
就快速看一眼 像是...
Just real quick. Real quick like...
这不是看得快或慢的问题
It's not a matter of technique.
见鬼了
For fuck's sake.
来吧
Here we go.
好了 准备好了吗?
All right, ready?
一 二...
One, two...
等一下... 见鬼
Wait, wait. Fuck me.
我刚救了你的命
I just saved your fucking life.
他能听见我们说话 等我们数完开枪
He can hear us, and he's gonna go off our count...
车里根本没人 打中你的脸
He's not even in there. ...and you're gonna get shot in the face.
用手势...
Sign. Sign.
准备好了?
Ready?
一
One.
二 三
Two, three.
去死吧 天啊 我的天啊
Fuck you! Shit. Holy shit!
中枪了? 打中你了? 没...
Are you hit? Did he get you? No, no.
我感觉子弹 从我头上呼啸而过 我的老天...
I felt the bullet fucking whiz by my head. Jesus Christ. Jesus fucking Christ.
我打中他了吗? 没有 没打中 你这混♥蛋♥
Did I get him? No, you missed, you piece of shit.
我还在 就在这里
I'm still here. I'm right-fucking-here.
你没打中 你这贱家伙
You missed, you dumb son of a bitch.
你本有机会成为英雄的 你却失手了
You had your shot to be a hero, and you fucking missed.
有本事就开门
You let go of that fucking door,
还有最好拿起你们的枪 你们这些混♥蛋♥
and you better get your guns up, motherfuckers.
因为我会拼尽全力
'Cause I'm coming out with everything.
我们也一样 你死定了 约翰 我们也一样 你死定了
So are we! You're dead, John! So are we! You're dead!
去你的
Fuck your mother!
电影精选列表