我要杀了这家伙
I'm gonna fucking kill this guy.
我要杀了你 伙计
I'm gonna fucking kill you, guy!
那就开门啊 大男孩
Then open the door, big boy.
来吧
Let's fuckin' do this!
这是你生命的最后三秒 约翰
It's the final three seconds of your life, John.
你生命的最后三秒
Last three seconds of your life!
祈祷吧
Say your prayers.
好的 来吧 最后的三秒
All right, let's go! Last final three.
一
One!
你确定知道自己在做什么吗?
Are you sure you know what you're doing?
我可是来自昆西市
I'm from Quincy.
短路启动车辆是我们公立学校的课程之一
Hot-wiring cars was a part of the public school curriculum.
好了 坐过去
All right, move.
我来开 不 快坐过去
I'm driving. No, just move over.
由我来开 上车
I'm driving. Get in.
得走了
Gotta go.
你为什么一定要自己开车?
What the fuck is the deal with you and the driving?
因为你会扔下我
'Cause you'll leave me.
我为何会扔下你?
Fuck would I leave you for?
是的 这话很耳熟 兄弟
Yeah. I heard that song before, bro.
你连挂档都有问题
You can't even fucking put the car in gear.
再见... 挂驱动档
Adios. Adios. Put it in drive.
那你想我怎么做?
So, what do you want me to do here?
(波娃熟食披萨)
我们抢劫了市长 事情进展得不太顺利
We robbed the mayor. It didn't exactly go so well.
所以我需要...我们需要昆西的那两个蠢货
So, I need... We need the two shitbums from Quincy...
消失 懂吗?
fucking gone, yeah?
灭口
Dead.
我该怎么做到? 他们跑路了
The fuck am I supposed to do? They're in the wind.
祝你愉快
Have a nice day.
给那个和斯卡沃共事的疯子打个电♥话♥吧
Call that psychopath Scalvo worked with.
另一个该死的疯子
The other fucking lunatic.
谁? 布奇?
Who? Booch?
让他来处理这烂摊子
Have him clean this shit up.
都是因为他和斯卡沃 我们才会陷入这困境的
Fucking his and Scalvo's fault we're in this shit the first place.
没用的混♥蛋♥
Fucking useless cocksucker!
让他找到他们
Have him find them.
把钱拿回来
Get the money.
我要去我的小屋了
I'm going to my cabin.
让我们不要忽视这个事实 我们抢劫了市长
Let's not lose sight of the fact we robbed the fucking mayor.
(特种作战部队)
是谁干掉了警♥察♥局长?
Who smoked the police commissioner?
这你不用管 弗兰西斯
Don't worry about that, Francis.
让负责这地方的人来处理吧
Let's let the animals who work here handle that.
我...
I...
叫你来是有项特别任务
called you in for a special task force.
这任务谁在负责?
Who's on it?
就你一人 弗兰西斯
Just you, Francis.
我祖父的手链在混乱中丢失了
My grandfather's bracelet kind of got lost in the shuffle.
手链?
A bracelet?
佐纳是个顾家的人
Hizzoner is a family man.
重视感情价值什么的
Sentimental value and all.
你明白的 弗兰克 你想我怎么做?
You understand, Frank? What do you want me to do?
是的 该怎么做就怎么做 弗兰克
Yeah, I mean, whatever it is you do, Frank.
这就是你在这里做的事
That's what you do here.
需要我们的帮助吗?
Need anything from us?
这些事到底跟我有什么关系?
How in the hell is any of this my problem?
你和你老板 你们的这个活儿都没我的份儿
You and your boss, you guys didn't even want me on the job.
那是因为你无知 布奇
It's 'cause you're ignorant, Booch.
那你找我来究竟为了何事?
So, what do you want from me?
是想让我帮你做馅饼什么的吗?
You want me to help you make your flan or whatever?
找到你朋友雇的那两个家伙 在他们开口之前干掉他们
Find the two guys your buddy hired and put them down before they can talk.
上哪里找他们?
Find them where?
他们可能已经在去蒙特利尔的路上了
They're probably halfway to Montreal by now.
是一栋黄色房♥子
It's a yellow house.
你在给谁打电♥话♥?
Who the fuck are you calling?
我要拿我的钱
I wanna get my money.
你要怎么说?
What are you gonna say?
“钱没到手 你的朋友死了 但我还想要我的五万元”?
"There's no money. Your friend is dead, but I still want my 50 grand"?
是32480美元 说好的
32,480. That was the deal.
到了
That's it.
我不知道该怎么跟你说
I don't know what to tell you.
B先生会想杀了你
Mr. B's gonna wanna kill you.
进行收尾 不留破绽
You know, loose ends and everything.
里奇 你看起来是个正派的人
Richie, you seem like a decent guy,
但我会徒手把你的老二 直接从脂肪上骨盆区扯下来
but I will rip your dick off with my bare hands straight off the FUPA,
然后将它扔进河里
and I will chuck it in a fucking river.
无需说这种话
No need for that kind of talk.
请别说具体发生了什么
Please don't say anything specific.
(地板打磨工)
不是吧? 喂?
You gotta be shitting me. Yeah?
嗨
Hi,
我打来是关于我今早下的一笔订单
I am calling about an order that I placed this morning.
出了状况
There was a problem.
什么状况?
What's the problem?
蛋糕全被砸了
The cake was all smashed up.
蛋糕上并没蜡烛
There were no candles on it.
有人开枪打了杯子蛋糕
Someone... Someone shot the fucking cupcake.
好了 别再说蛋糕了 伙计 到底怎么回事?
Yeah, enough with the cake business, pal. What the fuck's going on?
听着 斯卡沃死了 考比中枪了
Look, Scalvo's dead. Cobby got shot.
我需要拿到我那一份 而你得解决眼下的问题
I need my cut. And you gotta fucking fix this.
好的 你在哪里?
Okay. Where are you?
索尔兹伯里海滩 在林科内巷 唯一的一栋黄色房♥子
Salisbury Beach, Rincone Lane. It is the only yellow house.
耐心等着
Just sit tight.
我们会派一位医生过去
We're sending a doctor.
今天是你的幸运日
It's your lucky day.
凯利先生的房♥子
Mr. Kelly's place.
凯利先生是谁?
Who's Mr. Kelly?
他帮我打理我的酒吧
He runs my bar.
你有酒吧?
You own a bar?
没有 是他的 我只是去喝酒
Nah. He owns it. I just drink there.
我猜是他的酒吧
I guess it's his bar.
(特种作战部队)
一杯咖啡
Coffee.
我听说了你的朋友斯卡沃
I heard about your pal Scalvo.
他长得帅吗?
Was he a handsome guy?
他的头被打没了 我看不出来
I couldn't tell with his head blown off.
我只是做甜甜圈的
I just make the doughnuts.
什么都不知道
I don't know shit.
但你认识一些混♥蛋♥ 对吧?
But you know some shitheads, right?
是这样的 我的问题是 有件重要的东西 在水岸码头的混乱中被拿走了
See, my problem is, something important was taken in the shuffle at the Wharf.
混乱?
Shuffle?
金手链
Gold bracelet.
听着 警探 我只是个面包烘培师
Look, Detective. I'm just a baker.
除非这是正式询问 否则我还有工作要做
Unless this is an official interrogation, I've got work to do.
里奇...拜托
Richie, Richie, please.
一名警♥察♥被枪杀了
A cop was shot and killed.
之后我来找你
I show up at your door after that.
没什么能阻止我寻求答案
And ain't nothing holding my chain.
你想做什么就请便 弗兰克
Do what you're gonna do, Frank.
他有这些
This is what he's got.
谢谢
Thanks.
不是冰镇的
It's warm.
是的 这不是我家
Yeah, it's not my house.
让我看看 轻点
Let me take a look. Go easy.
疼
That hurts.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
我想看一看另一边 你在干什么?
I'm trying to see the other side. What are you doing?
好...撑着点
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Hang on.
我没看到子弹射出的伤口
I don't see an exit wound.
那要怎么做呢?
What do you do for that?
把子弹取出来
Take it out.
电影精选列表