该死 好吧 动手吧
Fuck. All right, go ahead.
我才不会自己动手
I'm not gonna fuck with it.
等等 你不是海军战队吗?
Wait. I thought you were a marine.
是啊 我在那里当机械师
Yeah, I was a mechanic.
太棒了
Fantastic.
我们等医生来
We'll wait for the doctor.
我想我会喝一箱的温啤酒 然后流血而死
I guess I'll drink a case of warm beer and bleed out.
凯利先生拥有一家酒吧 他应该有比这更好喝的啤酒
Mr. Kelly owns a bar. You'd think he'd have better beer than this.
这家伙有一叠的1元钞票
This guy's got a stack of ones.
搞什么鬼?
What the fuck?
他们偷了某人的手链
They stole someone's bracelet.
这手链显然有一定的价值
Evidently it has some value.
好 如果它价值不菲 那我为什么要把它交给你?
Okay, well, if it's got value, then why would I hand it over to you then?
你知道为什么要把它给我吗?
You know why you're gonna give it to me?
因为知道想要它的人是谁吗?
Because somebody else who wants it?
该死的弗兰克·图米
Frank fucking Toomey.
弗兰克·图...好的 明白了 会交给你
Frank Too... All right. Understood. All yours.
明智之举 布奇
Real smart, Booch.
真睿智
Real fucking smart.
我们开车时 你看到了 那些追我们的马匹吗?
When we were driving, you see those horses chasing us?
我一直想当个牛仔
I always wanted to be a cowboy.
聊得真开心 牛仔?
Good talk. Cowboy, huh?
对
Yeah.
你想当什么?
What'd you wanna be?
教师 为什么? 我喜欢孩子 还有暑假
Teacher. How come? I like kids. Get the summers off.
感觉我们越来越了解彼此了
Feel like we're getting to know each other better.
坐在海滨别♥墅♥里 除了说话还能做什么?
Sitting around a beach house. What else is there to do than talk?
我不知道 也许我会不理你
I don't know. Maybe I'll ignore you
独自在沙滩上来个漫长的浪漫散步
and take a long romantic stroll on the beach by myself.
好的 去吧 我就躺在这里流血而死
Yeah, do that. I'll lay here and bleed to death.
嘿 你笑过吗?
Hey, do you ever laugh?
没有
No.
那你应该试试
Well, you should try it.
你会被生活搞得团团转 你只能笑一笑了事
Life will fuck you up. And a laugh's all you got.
例如 我一生中做过的最美好的一件事
For example, nicest thing I ever did in my whole life,
现在就要结束了 所以我可以说
which is now coming to an end, so I can say this.
我做过最好的事害我被关了三年
Nicest thing I ever did got me locked up for three years.
该死的家伙们
Fucking guys.
他们让我弟弟吸毒
They got my little brother using.
他们让他带货
They put him on a job.
不用说 出了纰漏
Of course, the job goes bad.
该死的斯卡沃把他扔在街角 让他背黑锅
Fucking Scalvo leaves him on a corner, holding the bag.
可怜的孩子已经有两次不良记录了
Poor kid's already got two strikes on him.
所以他会被判八到十年的监禁
So, he would have got like eight to ten.
但我们长得一模一样
But we looked exactly alike.
所以我帮他顶罪
So, I said it was me.
我相信他很感激你
I'm sure he appreciated that.
是的 我也相信
Yeah, I'm sure he did.
但我坐牢时 他吸毒过量死了
But he OD'd while I was inside.
可你还帮他们做这事?
And you're doing this for them?
很可笑吧?
Isn't that hilarious?
那么 你的三万两千美元是怎么回事?
So, what's with the 32,000?
是我需要的一笔钱
It's just what I need.
好的 但为什么必须是32480?
Yeah, but why specifically 32,480?
因为我无法见我的儿子
Because I can't see my son.
你为何无法见你儿子?
Why can't you see your son?
律师费和拖欠的孩子抚养费 房♥屋贷款 学费
Lawyer fees and back child support, a mortgage, school fees,
购买♥♥二手曲棍球器材的贷款 利息为10%
a loan for used hockey equipment for 10% interest.
相信我 我很清楚所有的数目
Believe me, I know specifically what the fucking numbers are.
但至少你还能看到他
But you could still see him.
我不敢直视他的眼睛
Couldn't look him in the eye.
孩子们才不在乎钱
Kids don't give a shit about the money.
我一生中最美好的记忆
I mean, like, the best memory of my whole life
就是我和我弟在暴风雪中坐在门廊上
is me and my brother sitting on a stoop in a snowstorm.
整条街都被覆盖了...
Whole street blanketed...
城市变得安静了 听着雪花飘落在雪地上
city gone quiet, just listening to the snow fall on snow.
一片寂静 但比寂静更好
It's like silence, but better.
你给人的印象不像是喜欢寂静的人
You don't come across as someone who appreciates silence.
我只是说钱并不重要
Just saying the money doesn't matter.
重要的是去看孩子打曲棍球
What matters is showing up and watching the kid play hockey.
找谁? 听说你在找医生
Yeah? Heard you need a doctor.
你是医生? 对 没错
You're a doctor? Yeah, sure.
对 我是他的实习护士
Yeah, I'm his nurse practitioner.
好的 稍等一下
All right. Hang on.
嘿 哟 我觉得他们派来的不是医生
Hey, yo, I don't think they sent a doctor.
嘿 该死的
Hey, fuckface.
布奇 医学院怎么样?
Booch, how was med school?
我为那些混♥蛋♥做了这么多 他们却派你来
Everything I did for those pricks, and they send you.
赃物在哪?
Where's the fucking take?
给这家伙看看货
Show this man his winnings.
嗨 你好吗? 好的 嗨 考比 还好吗?
Hey, how are you? All right. Hey, Cobby, how are you?
搞什么? 这是什么 给脱衣舞娘的小费?
The fuck? What is this, a stripper stack?
只有数千元 那里并没有钱
There's only a couple grand. There was no money there.
有块漂亮的金表 布奇 是扎莱什的
There's a nice gold watch, Booch. From Zales.
很配你的夹克
It'll match your jacket.
天啊 中奖了 看看这个 科拉尼
Shit. Jackpot. Look at this, Colani.
天啊
Holy fucking shit.
好了 你们这两个笨蛋 都给我跪下
All right, you two dumb fucks. Both of you, on your knees.
布奇 你在表演话剧吗?
Booch, you trying to be dramatic?
接下来就交给我 你去外面等着
I got it from here. You go wait outside.
天啊 你可是我的英雄 你知道吗?
Wow, you're my fucking hero, you know that?
我知道你在开... 你用的那个什么词? 开玩笑?
I know you're being fa... What's the word you use? Facetious?
搞笑 开...给我滚出去
Fatecious. F... Get the fuck out of here.
是啊 滚蛋 你这笨蛋 臭死了
Yeah, fuck off. Stupid fuck, you smell.
去死吧你
Fuck your mother.
你们是聪明的 快跪下
Both of you smart guys, take a knee.
没人会下跪的 布奇
Nobody's taking a knee, Booch.
别来这套
The fuck you are not.
你们两个都给我跪下
Both of you take a fucking knee.
拜托 你没闻到吗? 他闻不到
Come on, you don't smell it? He can't smell it.
现在这房♥子都是煤气
There's so much gas in this house right now.
只要你扣动扳机 我们全都会像挑战者号♥一样升空
You pull the trigger on that gun, we're all going up like the Challenger.
是啊 但你失算了 这下你也开不了枪
Yeah, you're not really doing the math here. You can't shoot either.
我都快死了 没差
I'm already dying. It doesn't matter.
把你的车钥匙交出来
Give us your car keys.
你不会想开我的车的
You don't want to take my car.
拿他的钥匙
Get his keys.
拿他的枪呀
Get the gun.
你说拿钥匙的
You said the keys.
是的 两个都拿 手链也拿
Yeah, get both. Take that bracelet too.
这家伙在你尿尿时帮你扶老二?
This guy hold your dick when you piss?
布奇 你真愚蠢
Booch, you're so stupid.
我都已经中枪了 你却杀不了我
You couldn't kill me, and I was already shot.
你会惹一身麻烦 你知道的 对吧?
You are gonna fuck this up. You know that, right?
我可能会 但我现在 已经让你惹了一身麻烦 布奇
I might. But I'm fucking you up right now, Booch.
好吧
All right.
该...
F...
真是难以置信
That was unbelievable.
嘿 新来的家伙
Hey, new guy.
你觉得和一个中枪的 搭档一起 还能逃多远?
How far do you think you're gonna get with a partner who's shot to shit?
听说他们有州警... 不敢相信他们竟然会中计
I heard they got troopers... I can't believe they bought that shit.
大老远从佛蒙特州来抓你们
...coming all the way from Vermont to fuck you guys up!
你不觉得好笑吗?
You didn't think that was funny?
你还好吧?
You okay?
不 我不好 嘿 你没事的
No, I'm not okay. Hey, you're okay.
你那边怎么样了?
How's it going up there?
我快冻死了 油...用完了
I'm freezing my fucking bag off. The oil... The oil ran out.
我在外头 穿着棉布裤和皮鞋
I was outside in my goddamn fucking chinos and alligators,
在雪地里劈木头 气温越来越低
splitting logs in the fucking snow, and the temperature's dropping.
图米来过
Toomey came by.
电影精选列表