那里的气温是大概摄氏零下45度
It's like negative 50 up there.
雪有6米厚
There's like 20 feet of snow.
在隆冬时节?
Dead of winter?
得有一辆狗拉雪橇 和一群哈士奇才能越过边境
You need a fucking dogsled and a pack of huskies to get across the border.
你要穿着运动鞋走过去吗?
You gonna walk across in sneakers?
你去过蒙特利尔吗? 没去过
Have you ever been to Montreal? No, I haven't been to Montreal.
这有什么关系?
What difference does that make?
去蒙特利尔是个糟糕的主意
Montreal's a terrible idea.
这是个糟糕的主意? 很糟糕
Montreal's a terrible idea? Terrible.
没错 去蒙特利尔是个糟糕的主意
Yeah, Montreal's a terrible idea.
大...那大家对蒙特利尔的印象都错了
Ev... So everybody's wrong about Montreal.
你抢过银行吗?
You ever robbed a bank?
什么?
What?
抢银行
Rob a bank.
你不能抢银行
You're not robbing a bank.
我需要钱
I need the money.
你要如何抢银行?
How are you gonna rob a bank?
如何? 对
How? Yeah.
走进去 带上面具
Walk in. Put a mask on.
你进去后才带上面具?
Put the mask on after you walk in?
还是进去之前?
Or before?
进去之前
Before.
那么 持枪警卫怎么办?
What about the armed guards?
保险库的时间锁呢?
What about the time lock on the vault?
他们任何一个抽屉里 都不会有超过两千美元的事实呢?
What about the fact they don't have more than two grand in any of the drawers?
先别说那个大保险箱了
Never mind the big safe.
你将会白白挨枪子儿
You just gonna get shot for nothing.
抢银行是个糟糕的主意 我们还是去蒙特利尔
Robbing a bank is a terrible idea. We're going to Montreal.
蒙特利尔解决不了我的任何问题
Montreal solves none of my problems. None.
好吧 但我不想再进监狱了
Yeah, well, I'm not going back to jail again.
祝你在蒙特利尔玩得开心
Have fun in Montreal.
祝你抢银行开心
Have fun robbing a bank.
(美国因为移♥民♥而伟大)
(我的钱 米切利)
18 13 87 18 20 26 71 29 80
18, 13, 87, 18, 20, 26, 71, 29, 80.
这些是市长手链上的号♥码
Those are the numbers on the mayor's bracelet.
你想要32480美元?
You want $32,480?
是的
Yeah.
(新的波士顿 新的市长 马克崔当选市长)
米切利得下台
Miccelli's gotta go!
(波士顿市政厅)
25年的回扣和贿赂
Twenty-five years of kickbacks and bribes.
市长坐拥的钱可能比伊朗国王还多
The mayor's probably sitting on more cash than the Shah of Iran.
要派弗兰克图米来拿回手链
You send Frank Toomey to get your bracelet,
它一定很值钱
you better believe it's worth something.
那些数字是他保险箱的密♥码♥
Those numbers are the combination to his safe,
而保险箱在他办公室里 所以他不愿意离开
and the safe's in his office, and that's why he ain't leaving.
你的意思是你想再次抢劫市长?
So, you're saying you wanna rob the mayor again?
我知道第一次并不顺利 但是...
I'm not saying it went so well the first time, but...
他们绝对想不到我们会蠢到再干一次
but they would never think we'd be dumb enough to do it again.
除非把它弄出去 否则大家都会进监狱
Everyone's going to fucking jail unless we get it out of here.
把这该死的保险箱搬到滑动台架上
Just get that fucking safe onto the fucking dolly
然后把它搬出这办公室
and get it out of this office!
市长不会忘记你的功劳 弗兰克
Mayor won't forget you, Frank.
快想想办法 各位 拿到了 市长
Put your asses into it, guys. I got it, sir.
死娘炮 有了
You goddamn pussies! I got it!
阻止犯罪行为
Clean up crime!
(恢复民♥主♥)
(清理波士顿)
米切利得下台
Miccelli's gotta go!
阻止犯罪行为
Clean up crime!
(波士顿消防局)
你觉得他们会把钥匙放在这里吗?
You think they keep the keys in these things?
我们是来偷制♥服♥的 现在你连消防车也要偷?
We came here for suits. Now you wanna take the fucking truck?
你不觉得偷一辆消防车很好玩吗?
Don't you think it would be fun to steal a fire truck?
消防部 波士顿消防部
Fire department. Boston Fire.
波士顿消防部 波士顿消防部
Boston Fire Department. Boston Fire.
波士顿消防部
Boston Fire.
你知道它通向哪里吗?
Do you know where that goes?
知道 它从这里进去 穿过那里 然后往上
Yeah, it goes in here, it goes across there, and up.
好 但上到哪? 你怎么知道?
Yeah, but up where? How do you know?
会进到大楼里
It goes in the building.
相信我 它会去到...某个地方
Believe me, it goes... it goes somewhere.
艾伦 这就是我的退休金
Alan, this is my retirement plan right there.
好的 是的 啊?
Okay. Yeah. Huh, huh, huh?
宝贝 感觉到了吗?
You feel it, baby? You feel it?
火灾警报 搞什么鬼?
Fire reported. What the fuck?
请撤离大楼 撤离?
Please evacuate the building. Evacuate?
往这边去 快...
Go that way! Come on! Come on!
成功了
It worked.
这靴子很重吧?
Feel how heavy these boots are?
你如果再提蒙特利尔 我对天发誓 我会杀了我们俩
If you say Montreal again, I swear to God, I'll kill us both.
只是说说 我的脚趾很热
Just saying. My toes are toasty.
这栋大楼着火了
Fire has been reported in the building.
这不是演习 市长 糟了
This is not a drill, sir. Shit!
请立即撤离大楼
Please evacuate the building now.
我得让你和所有员工疏散到安全的地方
I need to evacuate you and all staff to safety.
能给我一点时间吗?
Can you give me a minute?
别这样 市长 我只是在履行职责
Sir, please, I'm just doing my job.
我的天啊 现在就走 市长
Jesus Christ. Now, sir!
这到底是怎么回事?
What the fuck is going on over here?
市长 现在就走 我们得马上离开 别拉我
Sir! Right now! We gotta go right now! Get your hands off me!
我是市长 你不能... 走吧 现在就走 市长
I'm the fucking mayor. You can't... Let's go! Right now, sir! Right now!
我们走吧 快
Let's go! Come on!
你要去哪里? 嘿
Where are you going? Hey!
大楼着火了
Building's on fire!
得守住它 艾伦 马上走 市长
Don't you leave without it, Alan. Right now, sir!
确保安全 艾伦
Stay safe, Alan.
大楼着火了
Building's on fire.
我想消防员是爬楼梯的 啊?
I think firemen take the stairs. Huh?
消防队员爬楼梯
Firemen take the stairs.
嘿
Hey!
你们俩在干什么?
What the fuck are you two doing?
嘿
Hey!
像其他人一样爬楼梯
Taking the stairs like everyone else.
给我站住
Don't you walk away from me!
没事的...别紧张
We're good. We're good. Relax!
嘿
Hey!
快点 快点? 我今天刚中枪 兄弟
Hurry up. Hurry up? I got shot today, bro.
嘿
Hey!
这家伙 该死的 滚开
This guy. Fuck. Fuck off!
你说什么?
Excuse me?
别烦我 伙计 我们...正在灭火
Give me a fucking break, guy. We-We're fighting the fire here.
快转身 我该怎么做?
Turn around! What am I supposed to do?
在搞什么? 我会让你们失业...
What the fuck is this? I'm gonna have your job...
我也不想这样的
I do not have a choice.
嘿 你们要去哪里?
Hey! Where are you going?
别进我的办公室
Stay the fuck out of my office!
嘿 滚开
Hey! Fuck off!
嘿 你刚刚跟我说什么?
Hey, what did you just say to me?
给我站住
Don't you walk away from me!
你这是什么态度?
What do you think this is?
站住 马上给我站住 他不会罢休的
Stop! Right now! He's not gonna let up.
快进去... 别给我关门
Go, go, go! Don't you close that door!
你胆敢...
Don't you fuck...
啊? 我的天啊
Huh? Jesus Christ.
这该死的家伙 真难以置信
This fucking guy. Un-fucking-believable.
拜托
Come on!
难道这镇上的每个人都要当英雄吗?
Does everybody in this town have to be a fucking hero?
我不是英雄
I'm not a hero.
嘿 别敲了...
Hey, stop it! Stop it!
我们有个人♥质♥ 他快被从阳台推下去了
We got a hostage, and he's about to go over a balcony!
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
我在拖延时间
电影精选列表