I'm buying time.
我们是来抢劫的
This was a robbery.
刑法是四到七年的监禁
We were getting four to seven.
现在变成了绑♥架♥ 会是20年了
Now we're getting twenty years for kidnapping.
有人正在用斧头来破门而入
There was an ax coming through the door.
我只是即兴发挥
I was improvising.
会是更长的刑期 这可是联邦大楼
Worse than that, this is a federal building.
是的 《国土安全法》已经启动 对恐♥怖♥分♥子♥没有监禁限制
Yeah, Homeland Security Act is activated. No custodial limit for terrorists.
将会启动最高警戒 格杀勿论
They'll have gone to red. Shoot to kill.
再加上我是公务员
Plus, I'm a government employee.
这将会引发一整套的应对程序
So, that triggers a whole suite of responses.
你引发了一整套的应对程序
You triggered a suite of responses.
水停了
Well, the water stopped.
他们要出动谈判代表了
They're getting the negotiator.
他们不会出动...
They're not getting a...
应该是谈判代表打来的
That's probably the negotiator.
这还真是个超大的保险箱
That's a really big safe.
糟了 好一个下午
Shit. What an afternoon.
发生什么事了?
What's going on?
市政厅发生了一场大火
There's a big fire at city hall.
是的 幸好那些洒水器没坏 对吧?
Yeah. Thank goodness those sprinklers actually work, yeah?
那里一片混乱
It's chaos over there.
给我打包
I'll have this to go.
(佛蒙特州警署)
(波士顿市 物业管理部)
这里谁管事啊?
Who's in charge here?
嘿
Hey!
这里谁管事啊?
Who's in charge here?
市长先生
Mr. Mayor!
我们面临着快速升级的安♥全♥局♥面
We got a rapidly-evolving security situation.
有狙击手吗?
You got snipers?
市长 正在准备
Sir, getting set up now.
这非常简单 好吗?
It's very simple, okay?
你们干掉坏人 我就给你们举♥行♥一场庆典
You take out the bad guys, I give you a fucking parade.
动动脑筋 伙计们 让我们干掉他们
Use your head, fellas. Let's take 'em down.
七十一
Seventy-one,
二十九
twenty-nine...
八十
Eighty.
(施泰因霍尔兹)
天啊
Oh, my God.
行了 不可思议
Yeah. No way.
等等...什么?
Wait, wait. What?
我的老天
Holy shit.
你说你的份额是32480?
You said your share was 32,480?
差不多
More or less.
借过 警官
Excuse me. Officer.
警官
Officer!
我想跟你们做个交易 并成为检举证人
I wanna make a deal and turn state's.
待会儿再说 艾伦
Not now, Alan.
正忙着呢
Kind of in the middle of something.
我要以全力配合来换取免于起诉
I want immunity from prosecution in exchange for full cooperation.
(马撒葡萄园岛 默特尔比奇)
20年的证据
Twenty years of evidence.
回扣 贿赂 无法追踪的离岸银行账户
Kickbacks, bribes, untraceable offshore bank accounts.
你知道我们不是警♥察♥ 对吧?
You know we're not cops, right?
甚至连消防员都不是
We're not even firemen.
我希望你们能证明我尽快配合了
I want you to witness I cooperated as soon as I could.
做得好
Well done.
到处都是英雄
Fucking heroes everywhere.
老兄 那是M82A1吗?
Dude, is that the M82A1?
没错 他们在靶场都不让我用
Fuck yeah, it is. They won't even let me use it at the range.
给我一片
Throw me a slice.
给我一罐啤酒 乔
Throw me a beer, Joe.
让我们射死他们
Let's fuck them up.
我们还在等什么?
What are we waiting for?
外面像韦科事件一样混乱
It's Waco out there.
嘿 这棍有波比奥尔的签名
Hey, Bobby Orr signed this stick.
是的 八成是假的 它们大多不是真的
Yeah, that's probably fake. They're mostly fakes.
对 我看过他打球 看了他的最后一场比赛
Yeah, I saw him play. Saw his last game.
是吗? 是的
Yeah? Yeah.
你究竟多大了?
How fucking old are you?
我那时七岁
I was, like, seven.
波比的膝盖废了 他打得糟透了 但我当时在场
Bobby's knees were shot. He played like shit. But I was there.
是啊 他要我记住那一场
Yeah, he told me not to forget it.
波比奥尔对你说别忘了他的那场比赛?
Bobby Orr told you don't forget his game?
不...不是波比奥尔 是我爸带我去的
No, no. Not Bobby Orr. My father took me.
山脉队能一枪命中
Sierra team one has a clean shot.
当心
Watch out!
开枪 小子们 来吧
Light 'em up, boys! Let's go!
该死
Shit.
快走...
Go, go!
别挡我的路
Out my fucking way!
停止开枪 特种部队
Stop firing! SWAT team!
里面有个人♥质♥ 停止开枪
There's a hostage inside. Stop firing!
这就对了
That's what I'm talking about!
别靠近窗户
Stay away from the window!
天啊 该死
Christ! Fuck!
停止开枪 别开枪
Stop firing. Stop fucking firing!
该死 天啊...
Shit! Jesus! Jesus!
被打中了? 对
Are you hit? Yes.
真的?
You are?
你是指中枪?
You mean gunshot?
是啊 是的
Yeah. Yeah.
该死 哪中枪了?
Fuck. Where?
我的胳膊疼 我觉得...被打中了
Well, my arm hurts. I think it's... I think it's a hit.
你胳膊之前已经中枪了
You already got hit in the arm.
我不知道 给我点时间 我刚着地
I don't know, just give me a minute. I just landed.
是谁下令停止开枪的?
Who gave the order to stop firing, huh?
我可没下任何命令
I didn't give any fucking order.
你的律师在里面 市长
Your lawyer's in there, sir.
谁? 艾伦? 是的
Who? Alan? Yeah.
谈判代表要进去了
Negotiator's going in.
知道该怎么做吗?
You know what to do?
知道
Yeah.
是的 中枪了 绝对没可能
Yeah. It's a gunshot. Not a chance.
是枪伤 不可能
It's a bullet wound. There's no way.
你认为是什么? 抽筋吗?
What do you think it is? A charley horse?
因为在地上爬来爬去 所以你的运动衫破了个洞
You got a rip in your sweatshirt from crawling around on the floor.
有个解决方案 针和线
Here's a solve for you. A needle and thread.
这就能解决你的问题
That's what fixes your problem.
作为今天唯一一个中过弹的人 我想我应该清楚
Being the only guy who was shot today before, I think I would know.
并没人中枪
No one got hit.
那你觉得这是什么? 不是枪伤
What do you think that is? It's not a gunshot.
有人替你挡了子弹 你替我挡了子弹?
A guy takes a bullet for you. You took a bullet for me?
可能是你在拐弯时擦到了沙发
You could have caught that on the couch when you came around the corner.
我今天中了两枪 希望你认可这点
I got shot twice today, and I'd like to have it acknowledged.
你为什么觉得是枪...
Why do you think it's a gun...
是擦伤
It's a scratch.
里面有人
Occupied.
罗里...是我 里维拉医生
Rory. Rory, it's me. Dr. Rivera.
就我一个人
I'm alone.
等等
Hang on.
嗨 嗨
Hi. Hi.
我能进来吗?
Can I come in?
你好 医生
Hiya, Doc.
你们俩没事吧?
Are you guys okay?
是的 我们很好
Yeah. We're great.
不幸的是 我又中枪了
Well, unfortunately, I got shot. Again.
他并没中枪
He didn't get shot.
我有 你就是谈判代表?
Yes, I did. You the negotiator?
是的 我是
Yes, I am.
我是市长的律师艾伦弗林 我很配合
Mayor's counsel, Alan Flynn. I'm cooperating.
艾伦是我们的新人♥质♥ 但我们比较喜欢你
电影精选列表