我不想说
I can't talk about it.
罗里 为何?
Why not, Rory?
但我可以告诉你 我诚实地...审视了我的人生
Well, I can tell you this. I took a... an honest look at my life,
而事实是 都是我搞砸的
and, the truth is, I fucked things up, you know?
我没怪任何人 也不会为自己感到难过
And I'm not blaming anyone, I'm not feeling sorry for myself,
但事实就是这样
but that really is the truth of the thing.
是我把事情给搞砸的
I fucked things up.
很好
That's good.
你觉得自己是如何搞砸的?
How do you think you fucked things up?
不重要了 已经于事无补了
It doesn't matter. It can't be fixed.
很重要
It matters.
想修复和你前妻的关系吗?
Do you wanna fix things with your ex-wife?
不...她不会回来了
No. No, she's not coming back.
而且我不怪她 都是我不好
And I don't blame her. I mean, that's on me.
那你儿子呢?
How about your son?
为何不想说?
Why are you reluctant to talk?
你感到绝望?
Do you feel hopeless?
我感觉很好
I feel fine.
听着 就是...我...
Look, there just... You know, I...
有些问题我没法回答 要么会让你陷入困境
I can't answer some of these questions. I'd put you in a bad spot.
要么你会把我关进精神病院 那就会让我陷入困境
Or you're gonna section me. You're gonna put me in a bad spot.
你是否会伤害自己?
Are you a danger to yourself?
今天不会
Not today.
罗里 这话什么意思?
What does that mean, Rory?
听着 我在做我该做的
Look, I'm doing what I'm supposed to do.
我在做正确的事
I'm doing all the right things,
而且我不久前发现 情况并不会好转
and I figured out a while back, it's not gonna get better.
所以我就告诉自己
And so I told myself,
“如果一年后你仍然有这种感觉
"If this is how you still feel in a year,
那你就可以自我了断了”
then you could cash in your ticket."
你是在什么时候有这个想法的?
When did you come up with this plan?
大约一年前
It's about a year ago.
罗里
Rory?
你确定所有的办法都试过了?
Are you sure you've tried everything?
还没
Not everything.
(波娃糕点店)
大人物啊?
Big fucking man, huh?
以为自己很了不起?
You think you're something, huh?
敢把我们贩毒的买♥♥卖♥♥说出去?
Open your big fucking mouth about our score?
你这该死的究竟在想什么?
What in baby Jesus's name were you fucking thinking?
如果你在选举前乱说话会怎么样?
What happens when you shoot your mouth off right before elections?
想假设一下吗?
Got a hypothesis on that one?
你打草惊蛇 现在没人想干了
You send flares up, no one wants to fucking work.
所有的人都怕得不行
Everyone's too afraid.
我现在完蛋了
Now, I'm fucked.
因为我有这宗买♥♥卖♥♥?
Because I got this score, huh?
千载难逢的买♥♥卖♥♥
A once-in-a-lifetime type of score,
现在却找不到一个愿意干这事的人
and now I can't find a single goddamn soul who wants to work
因为被你搞得一团糟
'cause of the fuckin' mess you made.
我能补救 你要怎么补救?
I can fix it! How the fuck are you gonna do that?
我有人 一团队的人 我们来做
I got guys. I got a whole crew. We'll do it.
你在昆西市和干清洁活儿的 疯子们一起工作
You work with loony tunes who push mops in Quincy
只会搞砸别人的事
and fuck everything up for everyone else.
现在哪个脑子正常的人会愿意干这事?
Who in their right fucking mind is gonna wanna do this job right now?
你得用力点吹
You gotta blow harder.
好的 我在试 像吹气球 用嘴唇套住它
Okay. I'm trying! Like a balloon. Put your lips on it.
吹气球
Balloon.
没有检测到酒精 车辆解锁
No alcohol detected. Vehicle unlocked.
考比·墨菲
Cobby Murphy!
在搞什么? 好了
What on earth? All right.
马上把他带回来
Bring him back right now!
在看什么? 快 进屋去
What are you looking at? Go on. Get inside.
考比
Cobby!
你下次再敢来 我就报♥警♥
The next time you come around here, I'm calling the cops.
(马拉奇沙龙)
特里 嘿 我不要...
Terry. Hey. I don't want...
好 想听个笑话吗?
Huh? Yeah, you wanna hear a joke?
什么? 啊?
What? Huh?
想听我今天听到的笑话吗? 特里 想再听一个吗?
You wanna hear a joke I heard today? Terry. Wanna hear another one?
喂 唷 请问考比·墨菲在吗? 我是斯卡沃
Hello. Yo. Is Cobby Murphy there? It's Scalvo.
我找考比·墨菲 让他听电♥话♥
Cobby Murphy. Put Cobby Murphy on the phone.
稍等
Hang on.
连听个笑话也这么难?
You don't got room for a joke?
考比
Cobby!
到底什么事? 我的天
What the fuck is it? Jesus Christ.
什么事?
Yeah?
你究竟有什么问题?
The fuck is your problem?
你很喜欢沃波尔监狱?
You liked it up at Walpole?
想回去蹲?
You wanna go back?
和那里的朋友们玩抓屁♥股♥游戏?
Play grab-ass with all your friends?
天啊 冷静点 凯利先生
Jesus. Calm down, Mr. Kelly.
喂 有个大活儿
Hello. I've got a big job.
好的 若想做 我们一小时后见
Yeah. If you want it, meet me in an hour.
好 行...再见
Yeah, all right. All right, bye.
如果真是我想的那样 就把那张♥基♥诺牌塞进你的屁♥眼♥里
If that was what I think it was, then shove that keno card up your ass
然后滚出我的酒吧
and get out of my bar.
好的
Fine.
祝你好运
Best of luck.
你知道吗?
You know what?
我的运气由我掌控
I make my own luck.
凯利先生
Mr. Kelly?
今天有什么喝的吗?
You had anything to drink today?
(海滨游艇俱乐部)
(唐纳德W.麦吉尔夫雷纪念厅)
你是布兰达的表哥? 海军陆战队的?
You Brenda's cousin? The marine?
是的 你现在做什么工?
Yeah. What do you do now?
打磨地板
I sand floors.
你是那个前囚犯?
You the ex-con?
什么意思?
The fuck does that mean?
什么什么意思?
Fuck does what mean?
是啊 我是坐过牢 但你没必要贬低我 伙计
Yeah, I did time, but you don't gotta cast aspersions at me, guy.
这是怎么回事? 他到底有什么毛病?
What is this, huh? What's his fucking problem?
他是个讲义气的人 嘴很严
He's a stand-up guy. Kept his mouth shut.
是的 我是个专业“辩护者” 斯卡沃 对吧?
Yeah, I'm a professional fucking apologist, aren't I, Scalvo?
嘿 我们有罩着你 不是吗?
Hey, we took care of you, didn't we?
没错 在沃波尔蹲两三年 混♥蛋♥
Yeah, two to three in Walpole, prick.
只被关了一年半 别说一年半 一天都算多
You had 18 months. Eighteen more than I fucking deserved.
我的天 见鬼了
Jesus Christ. Fuck me.
在这行混了一辈子
After a life in this business,
就找来这些“货色”帮我解决问题?
this is what I get for my fucking troubles?
就这群笨蛋
Bunch of Woody Woodpeckers over here...
一群...
A bunch of g...
你觉得很好笑吗?
You think that's fucking funny?
甜甜圈来了
Doughnuts...
我想你们
Now, I'm under the assumption
应该都知道 大约一周后
you're all aware of the fact that in about a week,
波士顿市将举♥行♥市长决选
the city of Boston's gonna be holding a runoff for mayor.
米切利连任已成定局
Now, it's a foregone conclusion that Miccelli will be reelected.
每四年的选举他都会赢
Every four years he wins.
再干四年...
Four more years, four more years.
好样的
Let's go!
而那场选举之夜的派对
And that party on election night
则是政♥治♥贪污的终极目标
is gonna be the be-all to end-all of political graft-taking.
入门费就要500元
Five hundred just to get in the door.
米切利很传统
Miccelli's old school.
现金吧台 100元一杯 不能用手♥机♥转账
Cash bar. Hundred a drink. No Venmo.
不能用贝宝 加密货币 谷歌♥支付之类的
No PayPal. No fucking crypto, Google bullshit.
只收现金
Cash.
所有想获得商业合同的人
And everyone and anyone who wants a contract's
都得带着个黑袋子到场
gonna show up with a black fucking bag.
而这些都不会向马萨诸塞州民♥主♥党申报
And none of this is gonna be declared to the Democratic Party of Massachusetts.
派对的地点是?
So where's the party?
电影精选列表