水岸码头
The Wharf.
那里会有一大笔钱 是你们这些混♥蛋♥这辈子都没见过的数
There's gonna be money there like none of you shitbums ever seen.
那些钱将“赤♥裸♥裸”地放在那里 就像那贝壳里的女人一样
And it'll remain there, naked as the Lady in the Clam,
直到运钞车隔天早上来
till the armored truck shows up in the morning.
好的 所以我们要打劫市长
All right, so we're robbing the mayor.
完全正确
In so many words.
报酬有多少?
How much?
15分钟的差事
Fifteen minutes of work.
你们每人将分得约三十万美元的百分之十
Each of you are looking at 10% of about 300,000.
若数目比这更高呢? 那你们就分得更多
What if there's more? Then you get more.
如果少于三十万呢?
And what if there's less?
那你们就分少一点啊 这就是百分比的运作方式
Then you get less. That's how a percentage works.
我需要32480美元
I need $32,480.
我也需要一根近40厘米的老二
Well, I mean, I need a 15-inch cock,
但我要告诉你上帝告诉我的话
but I'll tell you the same thing God told me.
“或许下一次吧”
"Maybe next time."
好吧 很高兴认识你们
All right. Nice knowing you guys.
你需要多少?
How much you need?
32480美元 不用多也不能少
$32,480. Exactly.
那如果你能分得比这数目更多呢?
So, what if your cut is more?
你可以留着
You can keep it.
是吗? 是的 但如果少于这数目...
Yeah? Yeah. But if it's less...
我知道 无论如何你都能拿到你要的数目
I know. You get your money no matter what.
对
Yeah.
成交 成交
Deal. Deal.
现在我能继续说了吗?
Will you mind if I continue then?
从水路进去
Go in from the water.
在码头下面将船系好
Under the docks, you tie up.
从后面的楼梯上去
Head in up the back stairs.
里面应该有四五个人 准备开业 打扫什么的
Should be four or five guys in there opening up, cleaning the place, whatever.
厨房♥旁边就是办公室 钱就在这里头
Right off the kitchen is the office. In here's the dough.
中奖 一切顺利
Jackpot. All goes well.
你们直接乘船离开那里
You cruise right on out of there.
钱将由斯卡拿着
Scal here takes the dough.
那就甭想再看到钱了
That's the last we'll see of that.
听着 好吗? 好 坐下
Look. Okay? All right. Sit down.
好了 坐下
All right, sit down.
再多说一句 就把你扔进海里
One more fucking comment, you go into the fucking drink.
你们两个到时会被送回码头
Now, the two of you get dropped off back at the docks.
继续干♥你♥们的事
Go about your business.
几天后 德奇科先生会去找你们
A couple of days, you'll get a visit from Mr. DeChico.
这位就是德奇科先生
That's Mr. DeChico.
之后 我们就再也互不相见了
After that, none of us ever gotta see each other ever again.
好的 但如果崔赢得了决选呢?
Yeah, but what if Choi wins the runoff?
如果什么?
What if what?
马克崔 那个竞选对手
Mark Choi, the challenger.
不是老旧的遗物 而是未来的愿景
Not a relic of the past, a vision for the future.
崔 那个候选人
Choi. Choi for choice.
同样的肮脏手段
Same dirty tricks.
我们一再看到的同样的腐♥败♥问题
The same corruption that we've seen over and over again.
他是个很强的候选人 是啊 万一他赢呢?
He's a hell of a candidate. Yeah, what if he wins?
中国佬不会赢的 听着 你不需要喊
The Chinaman ain't gonna win. Listen, you don't gotta yell.
我只是说这当中有很多未知数
I'm just saying there's a lot of unknown unknowns here.
你们俩能暂时回避吗?
Would you two excuse us for a moment?
嘿 如果拿到钱 你会买♥♥下游艇俱乐部吗?
Hey, you had the dough, would you buy a yacht club?
这就像给混球们准备的自助餐 不是吗?
Kind of a fucking smorgasbord for douchebags, ain't it?
嘿 这种事通常都是这样的吗?
Hey, is that how this kind of thing normally goes?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
就...那里头所发生的事
Just... The whole thing in there.
你第一次干这勾当?
This your first job?
我心里有数
I know what I'm doing.
现在转行有点晚了 不是吗? 你多大了 60岁?
Little late for a career change, ain't it? What are you, 60?
不是转行
Not changing careers.
那为何要做这事?
What the fuck is this then?
这是我必须要做的事
It's something I gotta do.
就做一次
Once.
别再把这事搞得一团糟了
Don't turn this into another bag of dicks.
不许他们碰那些钱
They don't touch the money.
当然
Of course.
还有 那白♥痴♥的那份就不用给了
And you cut out that fucking idiot.
一定
Be my pleasure.
(芬威球场)
计划非常复杂 所以仔细听好
Now, it's very complex, so pay attention.
我们会把船停在这里 这是最新的平面图?
We're gonna dock the boats here. This is a current schematic?
还用说
Obviously.
我们要把船停靠在这里
We're gonna dock the boats here,
系起来 从后面的楼梯井进去
tie 'em up, head in through the back stairwell.
这是厨房♥平面图... 嘿 是从Zillow物业列表那摘取的吗?
Here's the kitchen plan... Hey, is this the listing off of Zillow?
你能听我说话吗?
Can you just fucking listen while I'm talking?
你在干什么?
The fuck you doing?
做笔记啊
Taking notes.
做笔记? 对
Taking notes? Yeah...
做关于犯罪阴谋的笔记? 信息量太大了
On a criminal fucking conspiracy? ...it's a lot of information...
6点07分 早上运钞车的第一站
6:07. First stop of the morning.
这些家伙全副武装 准备大显身手
Now these guys are armed, and they're ready to be heroes.
也就是说我们得在6点07分前离开
Meaning we need to be outta there by 6:07.
6点07分
6:07.
以防他们当中有人想当那天的约翰·韦恩
In case one of 'em decides to be John Wayne for the day.
好的
Okay.
当值守卫携带10厘米的点38口径手♥枪♥
Guard in the hopper is carrying a four-inch .38.
卡车里还有一把手♥枪♥
There's another pistol in the truck
以及一把放在司机座位旁的12口径
along with the 12-gauge resting by the driver's side.
你认识他们?
You know these guys?
什么? 你认识那些守卫?
What? Do you know the guards?
不认识 没私交
No, I don't. Not personally.
你靠的是直觉 就像绝地武士? 像尤达?
You just intuitive like a Jedi? Like Yoda?
我可是做了功课的
I did my research.
水岸码头的餐厅经理 戴夫韦奇 55岁 有两个孩子
Restaurant manager of the Wharf. Dave Wedge, 55 years old, two kids.
有一对拉布拉多犬 毕业于烹饪学校
Pair of Labradors. Went to culinary school.
在市中心的小餐馆干了十年
Ten years at a trattoria downtown.
一生懦弱 他不可能挡我们的路
Lifelong pussy. No way he's gonna get in our way.
是的
Yeah.
绝不可能
No way.
嘿 你能不能给我闭嘴?
Hey, you just shut the fuck up.
你怎么知道他会有什么反应?
How the fuck do you know how he's gonna react?
烹饪学校? 你不是吧?
Culinary school? Are you serious?
你给我们的是这个人在领英上的资料
You're giving us a LinkedIn profile on a guy.
我们要抢劫一家餐馆
We're robbing a restaurant.
你表现得像是在演《龙凤斗智》
You're acting like we're in The Thomas Crown Affair.
等干完正事 你我得“好好谈谈”
When we're done here, you and I, we're gonna have a conversation.
天才 你在想什么?
What are you thinking, genius?
没想什么
Nothing.
好了 是时候了 准备好了吗?
All right. It's time. We good?
就再问一个问题 最后一个...我保证
Just one more. Last one. Last one. I promise.
要是我给出指示 然后他们却不照做
If I'm giving instructions and they're not doing them.
你就说“我有枪”
Just say, "I have a gun."
那我照办就是了
Then that is what I'll do.
准备好了...
We're good. We're good.
(劳伦斯广场公园溜冰场 迈克埃鲁齐翁中心)
嘿
Hey!
当心点 斯卡
Take it easy, Scal.
不如你来开?
You wanna fucking do it?
不了 你是船长
Nah, you're the captain.
你看起来并不紧张
You don't seem nervous.
因为我并不紧张 6点07分
That's 'cause I'm not. 6:07.
你脑子还正常吧?
Are you all there? Like in your head?
你呢?
Are you?
不完全 但我知道
Nah, but I'm aware of that.
搞什么? 怎么不动了 卡住了
Fuck was that? We're not moving. We're fucking stuck.
摇晃一下船呀 别摇...
Rock the fucking boat. Don't rock...
你把船拖上岩石了
You're dragging it across the rocks.
电影精选列表