尝试挣脱
Trying to get us off.
继续摇晃
Keep fucking rocking.
我的天 船要沉了
Jesus Christ. We're sinking.
求救 混♥蛋♥ 呼救啊 船长
Mayday, motherfucker. Mayday, cap.
船要沉了 船长 该死的
We're sinking, captain. Fuck!
巴不得能在冰水里游泳呢
Dying to swim in 15-degree water.
唷 船进水了
Yo, we got a lot of water.
你的船长执照是哪弄来的? 我也想上那些课
Where'd you get your boat captain license? I want to take those classes.
把船开到半途 然后说
What do you roll up halfway and then you're like,
“下船走路 伙计们”
"Get out and walk, boys."
至少现在是1月份
Well, at least it's January.
所以 如果我们拿不到钱
So, if we don't get the money, you know,
至少我们都能得肺炎 所以也算有收获
at least we'll all pick up pneumonia. So, that's a win.
闭上你的嘴 专注点
Shut the fuck up and focus.
不过是污水 两位 走吧
It's just sewage, guys. Come on.
楼梯 面具 门 厨房♥ 蹲下
Staircase, mask, door, kitchen. Get on the floor.
给我闭嘴 戴上你的面具 韦奇 保险箱 钱 6点07分
Shut the fuck up. Put your mask on. Wedge, safe, money, 6:07.
三 二... 6点07分
Three, two... 6:07.
等等...问个问题 最后一个
Wait! Wait! Quick question. Last one.
去你的问题
Fuck your question.
快走 到厨房♥里
Move! Get in the kitchen!
马上 快 蹲下
Now! Move! Get on the floor!
把手♥机♥放在水槽里 蹲下...
Put your phones in the sink. Get on the floor. Get on the...
糟了
Shit.
该死
Fuck!
把他们给绑起来呀
Tie 'em up.
我们只有六条绑扎带 天才
We got like six zip ties, genius.
那就想办法呀
Well, fucking figure it out.
你在干嘛?
What the fuck are you doing?
抱歉 是...我妈打来的
Sorry. It's-It's my mom calling.
拿他们的手♥机♥
Take their fucking phones.
全都蹲下 把手♥机♥放在水槽里
Get on the floor! Put your phones in the sink.
蹲下
Get on the floor.
好了 接下来我们要做的是 我的伙伴隆巴夫先生
Okay. Here's what we're gonna do. My associate here, Mr. Longbaugh,
会协助你们进入那小型冷库里
is gonna assist you into the walk-in freezer.
隆巴夫先生 你会伤害人吗?
Mr. Longbaugh, do you hurt people?
什么?
What?
你喜欢伤害人吗?
Do you like to hurt people?
我有枪
I have a gun!
没错 你有枪
Yes, you have a gun.
但你不想用它 对吧?
But you don't want to have to use it, do you?
对 我绝对不想使用这把枪
No, I do not want to use this firearm at all.
深呼吸 站起来
Take a deep breath, get to your feet,
拿出手♥机♥并放在台面上
take out your phone, put it on the counter.
进入小型冷库 快 进小型冷库 手♥机♥放在台面上
Move into the walk-in freezer. Come on. Walk-in freezer. Phones on the counter.
把手♥机♥放在台面上
Phones on the counter.
需要什么就都拿上 多带点食物和饮料
Take whatever you need. Plenty of food and beverages.
善待彼此 做一些开合跳
Everyone be nice to each other. Do some jumping jacks.
别冻着 一次一个 好
Stay warm. One at a time. All right.
没人会受伤的 我当过洗碗工 兄弟
No one's gonna get hurt. I used to wash dishes, bro.
简直是场噩梦 我曾在厨房♥工作过
It was a fucking nightmare. I used to work in a kitchen.
这地方就像有食物的男更衣室 就是这样
It's like a men's locker room with food. There you go.
嘿 怎么会有这么多人在这里?
Hey, how come there's so many of you?
昨晚的活动还在进行着 因为崔赢了 大家都在疯狂庆祝
Event's still going from last night. Everyone's going crazy because Choi won.
让开点 什么? 马克崔当选了?
Make room. What? Mark Choi won the election?
我以为他绝对不会赢
I thought he didn't stand a chance.
但米切利还没认输
Miccelli hasn't conceded.
外面还有很多人呢
There's still tons of people out there.
搞什么? 嘿 马克崔
Oh, what the fuck? Hey, Mark Choi.
我都说了他是个很强的候选人
Told you he was a viable candidate.
钱呢? 到底在哪?
Where is it? Where the fuck is it?
钱太多了 一晚就运走了两车
There was so much. We had, like, two pickups already overnight.
装进袋子啊
Well, fill the fucking bag.
装什么? 装就是了
With what? Just fucking fill it.
要换个较小的袋子吗?
You want a smaller bag?
所有的钱呢?
Where's all the money?
因为钱太多了 昨晚就运走了
Fucking took it out last night 'cause there was so much of it.
等等 没钱? 没有 没钱
Wait. There's no money? No, there's no fucking money.
给我滚出去
Get the fuck out!
该死
Fuck!
你这混♥蛋♥ 胆敢拿枪指着我? 嘿 别 够了...
You put a gun on me, motherfucker? Hey. Don't. Enough. Enough.
该死的
Fuck this.
你究竟哪根经不对?
What the fuck is wrong with you?
你说过稳赢的
You said it was a fucking lock.
我说的是误差范围
I said the margin of error.
去你的
Fuck you.
你得认输
You need to concede.
死忠支持者快失控了 你给我闭嘴 艾伦
The die-hards are getting out of hand. You need to shut the fuck up, Alan.
就像伟大的本杰明·富兰克林所说的
You know, like the great Benjamin Franklin said,
“我们必须团结 要不然
"We must all hang together because if we don't,
我们肯定都会死”
we most certainly will hang separate."
市长就快出来了
The mayor will be out any moment.
当他抵达时 请让我们热烈欢迎他
Please, let's give him a warm welcome when he arrives.
再干四年
Four more years!
一旦那个吃素 滴酒不沾的 华裔美国人进了我的办公室
When that vegan teetotaling Chinese-American gets in my office
哪怕是随便做点会计工作
and does even the most casual accounting,
我们全都得进去蹲大狱了
we're all going to fucking jail.
左还是右?
Right or left? Right or left?
嘿 你确定他养了两只拉布拉多犬?
Hey, are you sure he had two Labradors?
你说过那家伙一生懦弱
I mean, you said the guy was a lifelong pussy.
所以我想他可能只养了一只
So, I'm thinking maybe he only had one Labrador.
这地方和地图上完全不一样
Nothing in this place is like it is on this map.
嘿 船长 有没有可能你的功课做错了?
Hey, Captain, is it possible you got some of your research wrong?
继续说吧 混球
Keep talking, cocksucker.
他肯定没上过烹饪学校
He definitely didn't go to culinary school.
我的笔记糊了 也许是波士顿大学什么的
Notes are smudged. Maybe like BU or some shit.
给我闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
右转 也许再右转吧?
A right, then a right maybe?
很好
Oh, good.
市长先生 你好吗?
Mr. Mayor. How are you?
小子 凡事好商量 好吗?
Kid, we've got a world of possibilities here, okay?
闭嘴 闭上你的臭嘴
Shut the fuck up. Keep your fucking mouth shut.
所有人 把身上的东西全交出来 马上
Empty your pockets, all of you, now.
马上 全都拿出来
Now! Take it all out.
别搞事了 走吧 全放进这袋子
Fuck that bullshit. Let's go. Everything goes in the bag.
去拿东西 别这样 伙计
Get their shit. Come on, man.
快去拿
Go get their shit.
全部的东西 珠宝 都拿出来 把它放进袋子里 快点
Everything. Jewelry, take it the fuck out. Put it in the bag. Hurry up.
抱歉 放进袋里
Sorry. In the bag.
把他的表放进袋里 唷 我们没时间搞这个
Get his watch in the bag. Yo, we don't have time for this shit.
快拿 在那里 拿他的表
Take it. Back there. Take his watch.
这是我老婆送我的 在扎莱什买♥♥的 放进袋里
My wife got me this. It's from Zales. In the bag.
好的 你有钱再买♥♥一只
Yeah, well, you can afford another one.
你在干什么? 谢谢 放进袋里
What the fuck are you doing? Thank you. In the bag.
是黄金吗?
Is that gold?
这...个?
Thi... This?
这是我祖父的 放进袋里
This is my grandfather's. Put it in the bag.
听我说 小子 希望能当作是我的个人请求...
Listen, kid, I would consider it a real personal favor...
把它放进袋子里
Put it in the fucking bag!
大人
Your Honor.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 我们走吧... 快
Now let's go. Let's go. Come on.
走吧 你在干嘛?
Let's go. What the fuck are you doing?
小子 劝你别这么做
Kid, you don't wanna do this.
别动它
Don't fucking touch it.
伙计 你到底在干嘛?
What are you doing, man?
走吧
Let's go.
他看到我的样子了 他们都见过了我的样子
He's seen my fucking face. They've all seen my face.
搞定这小子 局长 快走吧...
Take care of this punk kid, Chief. Let's go. Let's go.
你知道你现在惹上了什么麻烦吗?
You got any idea what you're involving yourself with right now?
电影精选列表