好的 但靴子里有些私人物品
Yeah, but there were some personal effects inside the boots.
现金吗? 是的 我们拿走了
The cash? Yeah, we took that.
感激不尽
Much appreciated.
我不知...刚刚发生了什么?
I don't kn... What just happened?
发生了...? 什么? 别停下 继续走就是了
What just... What? Keep walking. Just keep walking.
这么说 我们就...我们自♥由♥了?
So, we're just... we're free?
是的 我们自♥由♥了 天啊
Yeah. We're free. Wow.
那个马克崔?
That Mark Choi, huh?
我都说了 非常优秀的候选人
I told you. Hell of a candidate.
必须说 我没想到他会做这样的选择
Oh, I gotta say, I didn't see that choice coming.
我懂你 崔
I see you, Choi.
崔选择了数他的零钱
Choi chose to count his change.
还是没法做到让你笑 对吧?
Never got you to laugh, did I?
不 你做到了呀
Yeah, you did.
在我印象中 你从没笑过
I don't remember you laughing.
我有啊 我开了很多玩笑
I laughed. I made a lot of jokes.
却不记得你为哪个笑过 我有笑啊
I don't remember you laughing at one. I did laugh.
什么时候?
When did you laugh?
你第二次中弹时
Second time you got shot.
去你的
I swear to God.
嘿 什么?
Hey. What?
没事
Never mind.
好好生活
You be good.
是的 你也一样
Yeah, you be good.
没有检测到酒精 车辆解锁
No alcohol detected. Vehicle unlocked.
你这是街头滞留
You're loitering.
是啊 你知道怎么报♥警♥
Yeah, well, you know how to call the cops.
(少年狂欢节 悍将队 2014至2015年冠军)
(儿童组 11至12岁)
吁
Whoa.
什么情况?
What the fuck?
得穿靴子
Needed boots.
电影精选列表