就像只猎狗。
Like, no joke. Like one hundo.
不是开玩笑的。就像一只猎狗。
Eric says there's someone up there.
埃里克说,上面有人。
[Eric] Hello?
[埃里克]“您”好?
Alright, I got to bust out some equipment here because I know you're here.
好吧,我得拿着一些设备出来,因为我知道“您”在这里。
There was just a noise in the corner, I think.
我想,只是角落里有声音。
Look, if you're familiar with me and the equipment,
听着,如果您熟悉我和设备,
will you make a noise in here? So that way I know--
您能在这里,弄点声音吗?这样,我就知道了...
So that way I know.
这样,我知道了。
I'm going to-- I'm going to walk into the center room here.
我要...我要走进,中间的房♥间。
Everything,every fibre of my being is telling me to turn on the flash light.
我身体的每一根神经,都在告诉我,打开闪光灯。
So is someone over here?
有人在这里吗?
If so, can you please say something?
如果是的话,您能说点什么吗?
Here, I'm going to bust out a recorder that you haven't seen yet.
这里,我要拿出一个,您还没见过的录音机。
It's called the Sony Saint.
它被称为“索尼圣徒”。
It's the Sony ST25.
就是索尼ST25。
I'm hitting record,so when I hit record,you can talk and I'll hear you.
我在录音,所以当我录音时,您可以说话,我也能听到。
[recorder beeps]
[录音键哔哔声]
William, are you here?
威廉,你在吗?
What was that?
那是什么?
(本阵监控屏)
Fellas, are you all talking?
伙计们,你们都在说话吗?
(本阵监控屏)
Did Joe just say something real loud?
乔刚才不是很大声地,说了什么吗?
(本阵监控屏)
None of us said anything.
我们谁也没说话。
[Eric] No one said anything?
[埃里克]谁也没说话?
No.
没有。
[Eric] Okay. I got to get into this other room.
[埃里克]好。我得去另一个房♥间了。
Oh, my God.
哦,我的上帝。
That voice was clear as day.
那声音清清楚楚。
It sounded like Joe talking.
听起来像是,乔在说话。
It was that type of voice.
就是那种声音。
I swear, that sounded like Joe talking.
我发誓,那听起来像是,乔在说话。
[Eric] That's crazy.
[埃里克]太疯狂了。
I only hit play on the Sony Saint.
我只能在索尼圣徒上点击播放。
Remember the mimicking.
记住戏弄。
Oh, that's right. The mimicking.
哦,对了。戏弄。
Oh, my God, I forgot about that.
天啊,我都忘了。
Holy crap.And it sounded just like Joe.
天啊,听着就像乔的声音。
Oh, man.
哦,伙计。
Ooh!
喔!
Well, I'm going to listen back because I think I was recording when it happened.
好吧,我要再听一遍,因为,我想事情发生的时候,我正在录音。
[recorded voice] William, are you here?
[录音机的声音]威廉,你在吗?
[recorded voice]William, are you here?
[录音机的声音]威廉,你在吗?
[Eric] Hey, wait, I'm going to turn the compressor on.
[埃里克]嘿,等等,我要把压缩机打开。
[recorder beeps]
[录音机哔哔声]
Whoa, I think that was it.
哇,我想就是这样。
[recorder playing]
[录音机播放]
I caught it. I caught it.
我抓到了。我抓到了。
I caught it on the Sony Saint.
我在索尼圣徒上,抓到声音了。
[recorder playing]Are you there?
[录音机播放声]你在吗?
[male voice]
[男声]
Right there.
就在这里。
[recorder playing]William, are you here?
[录音机播放]威廉,你在吗?
[male voice]
[男人的声音]
[recorder playing]
[录音机播放]
[male voice]
[男人的声音]
[recorder playing Eric's voice] What was that?
[录音机播放埃里克的声音]那是什么?
Fellas, are you all talking?
伙计们,你们都说话了吗?
Did Joe just say something real loud?
乔刚才是不是很大声地,说了什么话?
I'm going to set this down for a second.
我先把这个,放一下。
Fellas, what's my time like,am I at 15 minutes?
伙计们,我的时间是多少,15分钟吗?
16 minutes and 48 seconds.
16分48秒。
Got you. Alright, it's time to go downstairs.
听到了,好了,我该下楼了。
Alright, let's get resituated.
好了,让我们重新就位。
Oh, goodness gracious.
哦,天哪。
The door's like partially cracked open.
门好像有一部分♥裂♥开了。
Oh, the cellar, if you will.
哦,如果你愿意的话,去地窖吧。
That was me.
那是我发出的。
[door creaking]
[门咯吱声]
Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吧?
I just felt a gust of wind from my right side.
我只是感觉到一阵风,从我的右侧吹来。
Here we go.
我们从这开始。
Oh, that's a big first step, jeez!
这是重要的第一步,天哪!
The gateway is radio silence.
通道是无线电缄默的。
You know what? If the gateway's going to be silent...
你知道吗?如果通道是缄默的...
Well, here, I'll switch to AM at some point.
在这里,我会在某个点,切换到调幅频率。
Not right now.
不是现在。
Alright, first steps in the basement.
好了,地下室的第一步。
Oh, no.
哦,不。
Is there anyone down here?
有人在下面吗?
Spirits, can you tell me,is there anything down here?
幽灵们,您能告诉我,下面有什么吗?
There's something walking around.
有什么东西在走动。
Man, I'm feeling stuff all over me, on my head and my hand.
伙计,我感觉全身都是东西,头上和手上都是。
Who's there?
谁在那里?
I have to go upstairs after this.
这之后,我得上楼去了。
But this is Eric from Epic.
这是讲述人,埃里克。
What do you want to tell us for tonight?
今晚,您想跟我们说什么?
-[machine whirring] -Oh, goodness.
-[机器的嗡嗡声] -哦,天哪。
That fricking heat or something just turned on.
那该死的锅炉,还是什么东西还开着呐。
Okay, time is up.
好了,时间到了。
[Eric] Time is up.
[埃里克]时间到了。
Alright, .
好了,按停止键吧。
Try the different buttons.It's up to you. Good luck.
试试不同的按钮。这取决于你。祝你好运。
(马特的摄像头)
Thanks. Let's do this.
谢谢。我们开始吧。
(马特的摄像头)
[Eric] You got this, man.You've got this.
[埃里克]你行的,伙计。你可以的。
(马特的摄像头)
[door creaking]
[门嘎吱声]
[door closes]
[关门声]
[footsteps stomping]
[跺脚声]
So Matt's style is kind of in between all of ours.
所以马特的风格,介于我们所有人之间。
Well,
那么,
Matt's far more scientific but I can tell, I mean, he's getting open to more things.
马特要科学得多,但我看得出来,他对更多的东西,持开放态度。
He's been real open on this journey.
他在这段旅程中,一直都很开放。
[Matt speaking indistinctly]
[马特说着听不清的话]
Talking about goosebumps, huh? Yeah, I know the feeling.
说到起鸡皮疙瘩,是吧?是的,我知道那种感觉。
Okay.
好的。
Just you and I right now.
现在,只有您和我了。
I'm really feeling you,so you better do something good.
我这的很想感知您,所以,您最好做些好事来,
Well, I feel you all over.
我感觉到您无处不在。
Okay.
好的。
If there's an entity here,
如果,这里有实体存在,
let's get you going here.
让我们开始吧。
Let's actually have a conversation and let's make something happen.
让我们好好谈一谈,做点什么吧。
[sighs] That's me sighing.
[叹息声]那是我在叹气。
Okay. Come on.
好吧。开始吧。
Where are you hiding at, huh?
您躲在哪里呢?
If you're a demon,
如果您是魔鬼,
if you're just calling yourself a demon.
如果,您说自己是恶魔。
You're not showing your strength
您还没有,展现您的力量,
your so-called strength.
您所谓的力量。
You affected a family,a whole family terrified of you.
您影响了一个家庭,整个家庭都害怕您。
But you can't do a single thing to terrify me.
但您做什么,都吓不倒我。
If you want to really
如果您真的想
scare me?
吓我的话?
Physically hurt me. Physically.
伤害我的身体。身体上的。
-Jeez. -[Matt] I give you permission.
-哎呀。 -[马特]我允许您,这么做。
[Matt] The paranormal drives every fiber of my being.
[马特]超自然力量驱动着,我身体的每一根纤维。
I am riveted by it.
我被它吸引住了。
When I invite an entity to physically hurt me, I mean it,
当我邀请一个实体,来伤害我时,我是认真的,
especially if it helps paranormal phenomena to manifest.
电影精选列表