特别是,如果它有助于,超自然现象的显现。
I give you permission.
我给您,这样的许可。
I heard you lift beds,move beds.
我听到你抬床,搬床。
I hear you attacking people.
我听到了您在攻击人们。
What a... [scoffs]
怎样一个...[嘲笑声]
I'm standing here offering it.
我站在这里,提供给您。
Literally, an offering.
算是一种奉献。
All this talk
说了这么多,
and affecting
对一个家庭
a family so horribly
造成了如此严重的影响
and then when someone stands up to you,
而当有人反抗您时,
you back off.
您却退缩了。
Well, most people would say,this is stupid what I'm doing right now,but I'm really here for evidence.
大多数人会说,我现在这么做很蠢,但我是来,找证据的。
I'm an investigator and I want evidence, okay?
我是调查员,我需要证据,好吗?
And that's why I made an offering right now.
这就是为什么,我现在献上一份礼物。
I'm giving you that offering.
我要给您的那个礼物。
你还有16分钟。
(马特的摄像头)
16 minutes.
16分钟。
Okay.
好的。
[Matt] After our isolations,we split up into two groups.
[马特]在我们分离后,我们分成两组。
Eric and I did another seance session on the second floor because of what I experienced in our first seance.
埃里克和我在二楼,又做了一次降神会,
就因为,我在第一次降神会上的经历。
Meanwhile, Joe and Billy were in the basement conducting EVP sessions.
与此同时,乔和比利正在地下室,掌控着过程中的,超自然电子异象。
-[Matt] Now, I've started, okay. -Rolling? Alright.
-[马特]现在,我已经开始了,好吧。 -开机了吗?好吧。
We're about to head upstairs.
我们要上楼了。
Matt and me are going to do a little seance action.
马特和我要做一个,降神的小行动。
Me and him had some good results with it last night.
我和他,昨晚用它,取得了不错的成绩。
Now it's going to be just him and me.
现在,就剩我和他了。
We're going to focus for however long it takes because we know something's up there.
不管花多长时间,我们都要集中注意力,因为我们知道,上面有东西。
We know they're trying to come through.
我们知道,他们想要过来。
-You ready for this? -Yes, I am.
-你准备好了吗? -是的,我是。
-Me too. I'm excited. -[Matt] I'm ready.
-我也是。我很激动。 -[马特]我准备好了。
[Eric] I like this kind of thing because like--
[埃里克]我喜欢这种东西,就像...
Like you're saying,like we feel it.
就像你说的,我们感觉到了。
Like, I really-- I was really feeling it last night.
就像,我真的...我昨晚,真的感觉到了。
-It was building up. -[Matt] Yeah.
-这正在构建出来。 -[马特]是的。
Judging from the experiences we had,Eric and I were in the most active part of the house,
从我们的经历来看,埃里克和我,是房♥子里最活跃的部分,
so I decided to do something different and completely open myself up to the entity there.
所以,我决定做一些不同的事情,完全向那里的实体,开放自己。
I wanted no barriers between me and whatever is in the house,hoping the house would speak to me.
我不希望,我和房♥子里的东西之间有任何障碍,希望“房♥子”能和我说话。
I'm letting it affect me in any way it likes.
我任由它以任何方式,影响我。
This is something I don't usually do,but Jason's warning made me want to.
这是我通常不做的事情,但“杰森的警告”让我想这么做。
Alright,so we're focusing on you.
好吧,所以我们把注意力,集中在你身上。
We're focusing our energy,our passion,our drive, our desires
我们把我们的精力,我们的激♥情♥,我们的动力,我们的欲望
and our will to communicate, we're focusing it all on you
和我们交流的意志,我们把所有的注意力,都集中在您的身上,
so that we can come through and talk to us.
这样,我们就可以走过来,让您和我们交谈。
-I didn't hear anything. -I did not.
-我什么都没听到。 -我没有。
We have the rem pod here,if you touch that.
我们有快速移♥动♥追踪,如果你碰到它的话。
I know that you're here.
我知道您在这里。
What do you think of Matt?
您觉得马特怎么样?
If you're here,don't be afraid to reach out.
如果您在这里,不要害怕伸出援手。
I know Matt was intense earlier,
我知道,马特之前很紧张
but he was just trying to look out for you.
但他只是想,注意到您。
I was just trying to protect people
我只是想,保护人们
from being affected again
不再受到影响,
and stand up from what's evil.
从邪恶中,站起来。
All the good ones.
这些都是善良的。
I'm completely open and accept you.
我完全敞开心扉,接受您。
[tapping noise]
[敲击声]
Dude!
伙计!
Hello. You don't have to hide back there.
您好。您不用躲在后面。
-You can walk over here. -Yeah.
-您可以走到这里来。-是的。
Completely open and accept you.
完全敞开心扉,接受您。
(重放)
[tapping noise]
[敲击声]
-Dude! -Accept you.
-伙计! -接受您。
[tapping noise]
[敲击声]
Dude!
伙计!
[recorder playing]What do you think of me?
[放录音机]您觉得我怎么样?
What do you think of Matt?
您觉得马特怎么样?
I guess, I heard his name.
我想,我听见了他的名字。
Matt. Can you hear it?
是马特,你听见了吗?
Yeah, I can sense it.
是的,我能感知到。
-Right there. -Yeah, sounds like Matt.
-就在那里。 -是的,听着像马特。
It's something. I mean,it sounds like Matt, but--
是由什么声音。我是说,听着像马特,但是...
It does.
确实。
We should probably go chill with them.
我们和他们,应该都要冷静一下。
-Do our last push. -Hurrah.
-这是我们的最后一搏了。 -加油。
Yeah, we're going to have to call it.
是啊,我们得呼叫他们了。
[Eric] We're going to refocus our energy on you.
[埃里克]我们会把精力,重新集中在您身上。
On the spirits here.
在精神上。
又是我了。
And that was Matt saying,"It's me again."
马特说:“又是我。”
I keep seeing the woods but with like a tombstone.
我总是看到树林,但就像墓碑一样。
I keep seeing a shadow.
我总是看见阴影。
-Where at? -I mean, in my mind.
—在哪里? -我是说,在我脑海中。
-In your mind? -Behind me.
-在你的脑海中? -在我身后。
Alright, let me try to look behind you as well.
好吧,让我也看看您的身后。
Okay, alright.
好吧,好了。
There is 100% something behind you.
你身后肯定有什么东西。
I tried looking at it like meditation wise,like pastural wise,and there was immediately this gigantic, like,dark, greyish, like
我试着,用冥想的智慧,就像照看牧场的智慧一样,去看它,
立刻就有一种巨大的,暗灰色的,
-just energy.
-就像能量一样。 -就在一刹那间。
[Eric] I'm seeing little maggots from the room bottom.
[埃里克]我看到房♥间底部有小蛆虫。
I'm seeing,like little red dots,
我看到了,像小红点,
like little red specks flashing.
就像闪烁的小红点。
Whoa.
哇。
That's them. That's them.
是他们。那是他们。
That's Bill.
那是比尔。
[door creaks open]
[门嘎吱一声开了]
So you said there's something behind Matt.
那么你说,马特背后,有什么东西。
That there's something else in here.
这里,还有别的什么东西。
Can you confirm? Are those both correct?
你能确实吗?这两个都是对的吗?
I hear those noises are Billy downstairs moving.
我听到的那些声音是,比利在楼下走动。
Just for notation.
只是为了标注。
You know, when I was doing the seance part,
当我在举♥行♥降神会的时候,
you know what I was envisioning?
你知道,我在想什么吗?
-What did you see? -[recorder playing back]
-你都看见了什么? -[录音机回放声]
Woah!
哇!
Is that what you saw?
这是你看见的吗?
No, what did you see?
不是,你看见了什么?
I saw a shadow behind me,
我看到身后有个影子,
I was getting dragged into that room back there.
我被拖进了那个房♥间。
[Eric] That's freaky.The middle room?
[埃里克]这是捉摸不定的。中间那间房♥间吗?
-The rocking chair -[Matt] Mm-hmm.
-有摇椅的那间。 -[马特]嗯,嗯。
Spirits, did you see something similar to that?
幽灵们,您看到类似的东西了吗?
Matt getting dragged into the room?
马特被拖进房♥间了吗?
[recorder playing]
[录音播放声]
[disembodied voice] Leave now.
[恐怖可怕的声音]立即离开。
-[Eric] Leave now.-[disembodied voice] Leave now.
-[埃里克]立即离开。 -[恐怖可怕的声音]立即离开。
-Leave now.-[disembodied voice] Matthew.
-立即离开。 -[恐怖可怕的声音]马修。
-Bro, we-- -[disembodied voice] Matthew.
-哥们儿,我们... -[恐怖可怕的声音]马修。
That was so cool.
这太酷了。
That's a "Leave Now." It's so clear.
那就是“立即离开。” 说的太明白不过了。
Why should we leave?
我们为什么,要离开?
Please elaborate.
请详细解释一下。
[马特]我觉得,我被那个地方吸住了。
[recorder playing]
[录音播放声]
Take a camera.
摄一下。
Get it, whatever it is.
拍下来了,不管是什么。
[disembodied voice] The deal.
[神秘可怖的人声]成交。
-[disembodied voice] The deal. -[Eric] Stop.
-[神秘可怖的人声]成交。 -[埃里克]停。
[disembodied voice] The deal.
[神秘可怖的人声]成交。
-[disembodied voice] The deal. -[Eric] Stop.
-[神秘可怖的人声]成交。 -[埃里克]停。
电影精选列表