[objects falling]
[ 物体坠落声]
[Eric] Yo, you alright?
[埃里克]哎,你没事吧?
[埃里克]你没事吧?
[talking indistinctly]
[听不清的谈话声]
我进去时,他就躺在那里。
警告:对于某些观众,你所看到的,也许会引起你的不安。
本片所拍摄的,都是百分之百的真实的,也许会让某些人震惊。
[埃里克]他到底去哪儿了?
[footsteps approaching]
[脚步声渐近]
[埃里克]你还好吧?
这不是源自真实故事...
这本身就是真实故事。
克里.海因策
制♥作♥团队:《地狱时光》出品
詹妮弗.海因策
“七人独♥立♥体”影片公♥司♥
卡尔.约翰逊
安德莉娅.佩隆
肯尼.比德尔
基斯.约翰逊
马特.本顿
乔.韦塔勒
比尔.库克
埃里克.康纳
电影摄影技师:
马特.本顿
乔.韦塔勒
剧本:
马特.本顿
塔尼亚.韦斯特
制♥作♥人:
比尔.库克
埃里克.康纳
约翰.亨廷顿
执行制♥作♥人:
马特.本顿
乔.韦塔勒
导演及编辑:
马特.本顿
哈里斯维尔闹鬼事件:真正的招魂屋
[ominous music playing]
[不祥的音乐响起]
[Matt] I am Matt Benton.
[马特]我是马特.本顿。
I've been investigating paranormal phenomena for a whole decade of my life.
我花了整整十年的时间,研究“超自然现象”。
[gasps]
[喘息声]
[Matt] What the fuck was that?
[马特]那是什么鬼东西?
Woah, listen. [shushes]
哇,听。[嘘]
It all started with my experience at the Old Washoe Club.
这一切都始于我在“老华秀酒吧”的经历。
I was only 16 years old.
我当时16岁。
I got my first interaction with a possible entity after asking a question in The Crypt inside.
我第一次与一个可能存在的实体“互动”,
是在酒窖里面,在我问了一个问题之后。
If there's a little girl here
如果这里有个小女孩,
(真实的声音,录自2011年八月)
please do something. Touch me.
请做点儿什么。碰我一下吧。
(真实的声音,录自2011年八月)
Do make some kind of noise.Make a tapping noise.
一定要发出点声音。发个敲击声出来。
[screaming noise]
[尖叫声]
[Matt]A piece of brick was thrown.
[马特]一块砖被扔了过来。
That day I discovered you can get a response back from your questions and I was hooked.
那天,我发现,我问的问题,居然有回应,我就被吸引住了。
Having that interaction literally changed my life.
经历了那次的“互动”,我的人生改变了。
Since then, I've been travelling the country looking for the most active paranormal locations,documenting my findings.
从那以后,我一直在全美各地寻找,最活跃的“超自然”地点,
并记录我的发现。
And presenting them on my YouTube channel,Devil's Hour Productions.
并在我的YouTube频道《地狱时光》专辑上展示。
Every paranormal investigator is looking for that next level of paranormal activity,that Holy Grail location.
每一个超自然现象研究者,都在寻找更高水准的“超自然活动”,
那就像找到“圣杯”的位置。
[man 1] ...and like blocked out that window.
[男人1]...好像挡住了窗户。
[thud sound]
[砰地一声]
[man 2] That was a big one.
[男人2]这声音真大。
[马特]2023年七月19日。
The Hollywood film The Conjuring took the world by storm.
好莱坞电影《招魂》,风靡全球。
A critically acclaimed horror film based on the haunting of the Harrisville Farmhouse.
一部广受好评的恐怖电影,取材于哈里斯维尔农舍的闹鬼故事。
Through the perspectives of the Perron family,including Ed and Lorraine Warren.
通过佩隆家人的视角,包括埃德和罗琳·沃伦。
Every investigator has heard about the Warrens.
每个调查员,都听说过沃伦一家。
They are pioneers of the paranormal.
他们是超自然现象研究的先驱。
[Ed] That's probably the worst thing we have in this whole museum.
[艾德]这可能是整个博物馆里,最糟糕的东西了。
That Raggedy Ann doll was given to a nurse in 1970 by her mother as a Christmas present.
那个布娃娃是1970年,一位当护士的母亲,作为圣诞礼物,送给她的。
[Matt] I have researched some of their cases and one of them was the Harrisville Farmhouse.
[马特]我研究了他们的一些案例,其中一个是哈里斯维尔农舍。
The kind of activity they reported having there is what I would call next level.
他们报告的那种活动,是我所说的“更高水准”。
[Ed] So that we would then leave the house,evaluate our findings,and decide what it is we can do to help the family.
[艾德]于是,我们就可以离开房♥子,评估我们的发现,
并决定我们可以做些什么,来帮助这个家庭。
If indeed there was anything that we could do to help them.
如果,我们真的能做些什么,来帮助他们的话。
In this case, I do not believe that any exorcism
在这种情况下,我不相信任何驱魔
or any ritual of a religious nature or any one could ever clear that home
或任何宗教性质的仪式,或任何人都能清除这个家庭
of the very negative spirits which are involved in it.
所涉及的非常消极的灵魂。
We have both human and inhuman spirits in this home which are bringing about these destructive acts.
我们这个家里,既有人类的灵魂,也有非人类的灵魂,
它们带来了这些破坏性的行为。
[distorted voice]Destructive acts.
[变异的声音]破坏性的行为。
Destructive acts.Destructive acts.
破坏性的行为。破坏性的行为。
[Matt] This farmhouse piqued my interest.
[马特]这座农舍激起了我的兴趣。
Is this house truly that next level location?
这房♥子真的是“更高水准”的位置吗?
I really wanted to investigate the extraordinary claims of levitation possession,
我真的很想调查,关于空中漂浮的鬼魂附身的不寻常说法,
(华纳公♥司♥出品的电影《招魂》的剧照)
apparitions and physical attacks.
幽灵和身体攻击。
(华纳公♥司♥出品的电影《招魂》的剧照)
At the time, however,the Harrisville Farmhouse owner was not allowing investigations at the house.
然而,当时哈里斯维尔农舍的主人,不允许在房♥子里进行调查。
It wasn't until October 2019,
直到2019年10月,
I discovered that paranormal investigators Cory and Jennifer Heinzen had purchased the property.
我发现,“超自然现象”调查员科里和詹妮弗.海因策夫妇,
买♥♥下了那处房♥产。
This gave me hope of getting access to film a documentary at the infamous Harrisville Farmhouse.
这给了我在臭名昭著的哈里斯维尔农舍,拍摄纪录片的希望。
I then told my friend,Joe Vitale,who has over 20 years of experience investigating the paranormal and runs his own YouTube channel,
然后,我告诉我的朋友乔·维塔勒,他有20多年调查“超自然现象”的经验,
并经营着自己的YouTube频道,
Entity Seven Paranormal.
《七人独♥立♥体》超自然视频公众号♥。
He was wanting to investigate the property just as much as I did,
他跟我一样,想调查那栋房♥子,
so we agreed to film there together as soon as possible.
所以我们同意,尽快一起在那里拍摄。
I got in contact with the Heinzens and they gave us permission and the dates we could film there.
我和海因策夫妇取得了联♥系♥,他们给了我们许可,
也给了我们在那里拍摄的期限。
We were all set,except my team could not make it due to personal reasons.
我们都准备好了,除了我的团队,因为个人原因不能来。
So we decided to gather a team of four paranormal YouTubers.
所以我们决定组建一个,由四名超自然youtube用户组成的团队。
Joe and I,Billy Cook from Paranormal Pursuit
乔和我,比利·库克来自《超自然现象追缉》栏目,
and Eric Connor from Epic Paranormal TV.
而埃里克.康纳来自电视台的《史诗中的超自然》栏目。
The four of us have very different styles of investigating.
我们四个人的调查风格,非常不同。
Joe is very old school in the ways of paranormal investigating.
在超自然现象调查方面,乔是一个非常守旧的人。
Billy is the more grounded one in the group.
比利是队里,比较踏实的一个。
Eric is very energetic and spiritual,the 100% believer.
埃里克精力充沛,精神饱满,是100%的信徒。
Others say I'm the more scientific minded investigator of the team and willing to put myself in dangerous situations.
其他人说,我是团队中更有科学头脑的调查员,
并愿意把自己,置于危险的境地。
2020年三月16日。
[Eric] I'm in Massachusetts.
[埃里克]我现在位置,是在马萨诸塞州。
For the first time in my life,I'm in Massachusetts.
这是我人生中第一次,来到马萨诸塞州。
And I'm on the way to our location,to the-- the conjuring house,the real conjuring house.
我现在,是在去那座魔法屋的路上,真正的招魂屋。
This is the house where the events of the Conjuring movie one took place.
这就是电影《招魂》的故事发生的地方。
This is the place where Ed and Lorraine Warren investigated.
这是艾德和罗琳·沃伦调查过的地方。
So I'm on my way to meet up with Matt, Joe and Billy.
所以,我要去和马特,乔和比利会合。
They're already at the location,to my knowledge,so I'll be arriving there shortly.
据我所知,他们已经到了,所以,我也很快就到了。
I'm very excited,I've, like I said,I've never even been in the state.
我很兴奋,就像我说的,我从来没来过这个州。
I've never been this far north and I've never been to this location.
我从来没有到过,这么靠北的地方,更从来没有到过此地。
And I've also never investigated with Matt or with Billy.
我也从来没有和马特或比利,合作调查过。
We've all talked online,you know, plenty.
我们都是在网上聊过,聊得很多。
But this will be our first time investigating a location together.
但这将是我们第一次,一起调查一个地点。
And we've got two days.
我们只有两天时间。
We've got two days and two nights.
我们只有两天两夜。
We got it all.
我们就有这些。
It's going to be--It's going to be lit.
这将会...这将会揭晓。
So let's go. Let's get it.
让我们去揭晓它吧。
My heart's beating a little bit.
我的心跳有点加快,
A little bit racing here.
这里要加快些了。
I did my homework on this location,
我对这个地方,做了些调查,
so I know the potential of what we might be walking into.
所以,我知道,我们可能面临的潜在危险。
[Matt] The day has finally come where we set foot on the Harrisville Farmhouse property for the very first time.
[马特]终于有一天,我们第一次,踏上了哈里斯维尔农舍的土地。
[ominous music playing]
[不祥的音乐响起]
We wanted to uncover the real history and experiences of the house.
我们想要揭示,这座房♥子的真实历史和经历。
So we interviewed Keith and Carl Johnson,
所以我们采访了基斯和卡尔·约翰逊兄弟,
the first paranormal investigators
他们是第一批调查这栋房♥子的
and demonologists to ever investigate the house.
超自然现象调查员和鬼神学家。
Next, we interviewed Cory Heinzen,
接下来,我们采访了农舍的现任主人
the current owner of the farmhouse,
克里·海因策,
as well as John Huntington,
以及约翰·亨廷顿,
also a paranormal investigator.
他也是一名超自然现象调查员。
He investigated the house the longest and lived there for nine months with the Heinzens as a caretaker.
他调查这所房♥子的时间最长,作为看门人和海因策一家
在那里住了9个月。
Lastly, Andrea Perron was interviewed.
最后,安德莉娅.佩隆接受了采访。
She experienced this infamous haunting first-hand for ten years on the property.
她在这片土地上,亲身经历了十年,这种臭名昭著的“闹鬼”。
Her story is the reason why we are here.
她的讲述,就是我们来这里的原因。
What kind of led you on a path that you finally were able to come to this house?
是什么让你走上了这条路,最终来到了这所房♥子?
What brought you to this house?
什么把你吸引来这儿的呢?
It was in the early 1970s,1973, actually.
那是在1970年代,具体是1973年。
(基斯.约翰逊。神鬼学家及超自然现象调查员)
And I was part of an organization.
电影精选列表