-Man! -What the hell?
-伙计! -在搞什么呀?
[Cory] Okay, where we are right now? Okay. Okay.
[克里]好吧,我们现在在哪儿?好了。好了。
[Matt] It shows movement,though, right?
[马特]它显示了运动,对吧?
Those are the green spots.
这里有些绿点。
Yeah, it should be but it should be playing at this point
是的,它应该是,但它应该在这个点上播放,
because you're right--Right here at 1300.
因为你是对的...就在1300点。
Now 15, 16, 17, 18.
现在15,16,17,18.
-So we're all okay now.-It's jumping. It's jumping.
-所以,我们现在都没事了。—还在跳跃。它还在跳跃。
And then around there's when it was captured.
这是它被拍摄到的时候。
Oh, ain't that fucking convenient?
哦,那不是很方便吗?
-What the hell? -The fuck? Are you shitting me?
-在搞什么? -妈的。你在耍我吗?
[Matt] While we were outside filming B-roll,I went back inside to grab my camera and jacket.
[马特]我们在室外拍B机位的时候,我回到屋里,拿了我的摄相机和外套。
And while I came back, Eric told me something interesting.
当我回来的时候,埃里克告诉了我一些有趣的事情。
We're outside,about to do some drone shots,and I thought Matt had came out
我们在外面,准备无人机拍摄,我以为马特出来了
in his T-shirt and then went back in,to, I guess, get a jacket or something.
穿着他的t恤,然后回去,我猜,去拿件夹克什么的。
He said he hadn't come out at all, right?
他说,他根本就没出来,对吧?
No, I-- The only time I came out was when I just-- You just now saw me come out.
不,我...我唯一一次出来的时候,我只是...你刚才看到,我出来了。
I was actually looking for this camera.
其实,我在找这个摄相机。
I saw him 100% come around that corner.
我看到他百分百地,从那个角落走来。
It was him to a tee,his shirt, his hat, everything.
他全身上下都是,他的衬衫,他的帽子,他的一切。
It was 100% you.
百分之百是你。
-Yeah. -Dude, that's crazy.
-是的。-老兄,这太疯狂了。
I saw a doppelganger of Matt here.
我在这里,看到了马特的二重身。
That's weird.
这太奇怪了。
调查的第二夜
[Matt] Could it have been my doppelganger Eric saw?
[马特]埃里克看到的,会是我的二重身吗?
This is only one of many encounters we have had of possible mimicking.
这只是我们遇到的,许多可能的“被戏弄”之一。
[Eric] I don't know, where--So you heard it while you're in the bathroom or when you were coming out.
[埃里克]我不知道,在哪里...所以你是在浴室里,或者出来的时候,听到的。
I was still in the bathroom,I was getting ready to come out.
我还在浴室里,正准备出来的时候。
And I heard a little girl say, "Daddy."
我听到一个小女孩说:“爸爸。”
[Eric] Did it come from, like in the bathroom or out here.
[埃里克]是来自浴室,还是这里?
What do you think?
你认为呢?
No, it definitely came from out here.
不,肯定是,从这里传来的。
-[Eric] Got you. -So, I don't know.
-[埃里克]这下抓到你了。 -所以,我不知道。
It's just weird stuff like that.It's bizarre.
就是那种奇怪的事情。这太奇怪了。
[Eric] Well, I was going to say that daddy thing,I guarantee you,that's not a little girl calling out for her daddy.
[埃里克]嗯,我想说“爸爸”的事,我向你保证,
那不是一个小女孩,在呼唤她的爸爸。
That is so like--
这就像...
Yeah, that's so-- It's too typical. You know what I mean?
是啊,这也...这太典型了。你懂我的意思吗?
That's too, like that is-- That is definitely something like mimicking or something.
这也太像...就像,这绝对是在戏弄或其他什么的。
[Joe] Right.Check this out, though.
[乔]没错。还是得,看看这个。
So Bill had his daughter on the phone,remember, on his speaker phone?
比尔让他女儿打电♥话♥,记得吗,用免提电♥话♥?
[Eric] That's right.
[埃里克]那是没错的。
[Bill] Maybe that helped trigger something.
[比尔]也许这触发了什么。
[Eric] Maybe.
[埃里克]也许。
Also, what I found interesting is when you mentioned the mimicking thing,remember what you saw earlier,
另外,我发现有趣的是,当你提到“戏弄”的时候,记得你之前
of me; seeing me in my t-shirt. -That's right. Hold on.
看到的我;看到我穿着t恤。 —是的。等一等。
So that's a good point.
这是一个很好的视角。
I saw him walk around the corner of the house when we were getting ready to do a drone shot.
当我们准备进行无人机拍摄时,我看到他走在房♥子的拐角处。
I saw him walk out in his t-shirt and then he walked back and then he came back out with the jacket.
我看到他,穿着t恤走了出来,然后他走回屋子了,然后,他又穿着夹克出来了。
And I was like, "Did you walk,you know,walk out and then walk back?"
我说,“你刚才是在走的吗?走出来,然后再走回去的吗?”
And he said, "No, not at all." It was him.
他说:“不,完全不对。” 但就是他。
I saw him exactly but there was no one there.
我确实看到了他,但那里没有人。
I saw the doppelganger of Matt walk on the side of this building.
我看到马特的二重身,走在这栋房♥子的一边。
Well, see,well, that was last night when I come in. I thought Matt was in there.
嗯,你们看,那是昨晚,我进来的时候。我以为马特在里面。
[Eric] Oh, yeah.That was your initial thought is you thought it was Matt.-Right.
[埃里克]哦,是的。那是你最初的想法,你以为是马特。 -没错。
And I looked in here and at first I only seen you and Billy,so I thought Matt was in there and I looked in there again.
我往里面看了看,一开始我只看到你和比利,所以,
我以为马特在里面,我又往里面看了看。
I didn't see anybody.
我没看见任何人。
And then when I turned to look again,there was Matt. -[Eric] There he was.
然后,当我再回头看的时候,就看到了马特。-[埃里克]他来了。
I'm like, "Whoa, wait a minute."
我说"哇,等一下"
And then damn camera.
然后,就是该死的摄像机。
Yeah, the camera,right after that,completely no-- No footage at all on camera five.
是的,摄像机,在那之后,完全没有...5号♥摄像机,根本没有录像。
All the rest of the cameras recorded just fine throughout the entire night,
其他的摄像头,整晚都记录得很好,
the entire investigation,camera five, for some reason,doesn't have any footage on it.
整个调查过程,五号♥摄像头,不知道为什么,没有任何录像。
That's just strange.That's just strange.
这很奇怪。这很奇怪。
[Bill] What we know now is that this thing is mimicking.
[比尔]我们现在知道的是,这个东西在“戏弄”。
Yeah.
是的。
[Bill] Completely mimicking in multiple different ways.
[比尔]用多种不同的方式,进行完整的“戏弄”。
And that's very strange and we all know that what that possibly leads to so...
这很奇怪,我们都知道,这可能会导致什么...
[Matt] Before we arrived at the Harrisville Farmhouse,
[马特]在我们到达哈里斯维尔农舍之前,
Eric conducted a tarot card reading and now he is revealing their meaning.
埃里克读了塔罗牌,现在,他正在揭示塔罗牌的含义。
Some of what he mentions foreshadows what is to come.
他提到的一些事情,预示着即将发生的事情。
The card visible at the center of the cross represents the obstacle that stands in your way,
十字中心的卡片,代表了阻碍你前进的障碍,
it may even be something that sounds good but is not actually good to your benefit.
它甚至可能是,听起来不错,但实际上,对你不利的东西。
Strength, courage,fortitude, conviction,
力量、勇气、刚毅、信念、
energy, determination,defiance, action,
能量,决心,违抗,行动,
awareness of temptation and the mental and physical abilities to overcome them.
对诱惑的觉察,以及克服诱惑的身心能力。
Hidden forces at work are challenged.
工作中的隐藏力量,受到挑战。
Heroism, virility, strength to endure in spite of obstacles.
英雄主义,男子气概,克服障碍的力量。
We got the seven of cups reversed.
我们把圣杯的7弄反了。
-There's that number. -Yeah, and it's also reversed.
-就是这个号♥码。-是的,而且它还是,被弄反的。
Which means desire,determination,strong willpower,a goal attained,
这就意味着,欲望、决心、坚强的意志力、达到的目标、
intelligent choice,desire, will, resolution
明智的选择、欲望、意志、决心
The card at the right of the cross represents an approaching influence or something to be embraced.
十字右边的卡片,代表即将到来的影响,或要接受的东西。
Alright, here's the capability of perceiving temptation and avoiding evil.
这就是感知诱惑,和避免邪恶的能力。
So again, that's good.Now, here's the last one.
这很好。现在,这是最后一个。
The card at the top of the staff represents the ultimate outcome should you continue on this course.
杖顶的卡片,代表了你继续这个过程的,最终结果。
We got the Knight of Cups reversed.
我们把圣杯骑士,弄反了。
Subtlety, artifice, trickery,deception, fraud,
狡猾,诡计,诡计,欺骗,诈骗,
a sly and cunning person,a person capable of swindling.
一个狡猾狡猾的人,一个会骗人的人。
So basically this thing's thinking this is going to be a battle,
所以,基本上,这付牌认为,这将是一场战斗,
an absolute battle,and it's going to be battles of despair,battles of hidden forces,
一场绝对的战斗,这将是一场绝望的战斗,一场隐藏力量的战斗,
battles of evil and good in this house with the spirits and with us.
一场在这个房♥子里,与灵魂和我们之间的,邪恶和善良的战斗。
And then he talked about Matt.
然后,他谈到了马特。
This is leading up to what you and I know about the message from Emerick.
这就引出了,你我所知道的,埃默里克的信息。
Oh, yeah. Do you want me to talk about that now?
哦,是的。你想让我现在,谈这个吗?
Yeah, talk about that now and then I'll go ahead and reveal.
是的,先说说这个,然后我再给大家揭晓。
Okay. We're talking about the Jason Emerick thing.
好吧。我们说的是杰森·埃默里克的事。
Okay, listen, Billy and I don't know anything about it.
好吧,听着,比利和我什么都不知道。
So this is new.
这是新的。
"Seven will be there.Matt needs to be careful.
“七人联合体会在那里。马特要小心点。
I don't know what to say really to what was coming through.
我不知道该,对这一切说些什么。
I know they're all going to be all over his energy.
我知道,他们都会为他的能力而烦恼。
They said his name more than once,within minutes. Sounds.
在几分钟内,他们不止一次地说出了他的名字。发出了声音。
Or within minutes, seconds.
或者在几分钟,几秒钟内。
The door is open."
门是开着的。”
[ominous music playing]
[不祥的音乐响起]
[Eric]Everything he said came true.
[埃里克]他说的一切,都验证了。
Now he said inside the mirror,the Black Mirror Ouija board.
现在他在镜子里说,黑镜显灵板。
"Please tell Matt to please take extra precaution."
“请告诉马特,请格外小心。”
[Matt] About an hour after being informed about Jason's warning,
[马特]在得知杰森的警告,大约一个小时后,
we started gearing up for our 30 minute individual isolation experiment.
我们开始准备,30分钟的个人“孤立实验”。
So right now we're about to do our solo sessions,and this is going to be your setup.
现在,我们要开始,我们的独奏环节了,这是你们的开场。
It's a very similar setup to what I use for Man Versus Paranormal.
这与我在《超人♥大♥战超自然》中使用的设置,非常相似。
So you got everything you need.
所以你得到了你需要的一切。
It's a 4K night vision camera.
这是一个4K夜视摄像头。
A good audio Zoom H4M pro.
一个好的音频变焦H4M专业级设备。
Dead light, the best IR light in the business.
死光,业界最好的红外线灯。
And then we have a face cam for your reactions because we want those reactions
然后,我们有一个面部摄像头,来记录你的反应,因为我们想要这些反应,
also it's good for EVPs if we can-- So you know that he's not
如果可以的话,这有助于记录超自然电子异象...所以,你要知道,他不是在
whispering or something like that he's in the building by himself.
窃窃私语或做类似的事情,他是一个人在建筑物里。
So if there's any voice and it shows him not whispering,that's going to be interesting.
所以,如果有任何声音,显示他没有窃窃私语,那就很有趣了。
And especially for disembodied voices, this will capture the disembodied voices because of how clear this audio is.
特别是,对于无实体的声音,这将捕捉到无实体的声音,
因为这个音频录音机,是非常清晰的。
So here it is.
就这些了。
This is going to be our solo setup and it works really well for me for Man Versus Paranormal so...
这将是我们的单兵装备,它对我在《超人挑战超自然》来说,非常有效,所以…
This is a beast,this a frigging beast, dude.
这是只野兽,这是只该死的野兽,伙计。
This is awesome.
这太棒了。
They call you Matt Tactical for a reason.
他们叫你“战术马特”,是有原因的。
(埃里克的镜头)
Oh, my goodness.There is something up here.
哦,我的天哪。这里有东西。
Like one hundo.
电影精选列表