I'm not feeling any kind of like presence,but I'm feeling just like a whole bunch of energy.
我感觉不到,任何存在感,但我感觉自己,充满了能量。
I have to be very careful.
我必须非常小心。
I have face tracking on my cameras,and my phones and stuff,and in my basement, it'll--
我的摄像头,手♥机♥和其他设备上都有面部追踪,在这个地下室,它会...
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
You just stepped right into the well.
你刚踏入了井里。
Actually,what if I go down there?
其实,如果我下去呢?
[Joe] You ain't getting back up.
[乔]你得不到支援的。
-Okay, let's do this.-I'll help you.
-好吧,我们开始吧。 -我会帮你的。
-Are you really doing it? -[Matt] Sure.
-你真的要这么做吗? -[马特]当然。
Oh, goodness.
哦,天呐。
[Joe] Dude, you're going to lose some equipment in that well.
(乔)老兄,你会在井里,有些设备是不能用的。
Definitely going to fall off.
肯定会掉下去的。
-Are you going to hang like-- -[Matt] Hang.
-你打算这么吊下去... -[马特]吊下去。
[Eric] How it's going to work?Whistle or EVP?
[埃里克]它将如何运作? 吹口哨,还是“电子招魂器”?
Yeah.
是的。
[Joe] If we're not capturing his death,it's not worth it.
[乔]如果我们不能拍下他的死亡,那就不值得了。
[laughs]
[笑了]
He's an extreme investigator for a reason, y'all.
都说他是个“一根筋”的调查员,是有原因的。
[Joe] Dude, that's not going to work. [laughs]
[乔]老兄,这行不通的。[笑了]
Be very, very careful.
要非常非常小心。
[Bill] I hope that he falls.
[比尔]我希望,他掉下去。
Yeah, if he falls, you and me are picking him out of there,so get ready. -[Bill] Me and you who?
-如果他掉下去了,你和我就把他救出来,做好准备。
-[比尔]我和你,还有谁?
[Matt] Can someone put a flash light at me?
[马特]谁能拿手电筒照我一下?
-[Joe] Yeah, I got you. Hold on.-Let me see what I got.
-是啊,我明白了。等一等。 -让我看看我有什么。
[Joe] Here.
[乔]给你。
[disembodied voice]
[神秘恐怖的声音]
[Matt] At this moment,we capture a possible disembodied voice
[马特]在这一刻,我们捕捉到一个“虚空”的怪声,
[disembodied voice] The torch.
[神秘可怖的声音]手电筒。
[disembodied voice] The torch.
[神秘可怖的声音]手电筒。
[disembodied voice] The torch.
[神秘可怖的声音]手电筒。
[Matt] This voice is so clear and has human tone to it.
[马特]这声音很清晰,像人的语气。
We start to think that it could have been one of us.
我们开始觉得,可能是我们中的一个发出的。
When reviewing all the video,we don't see any of our lips move.
在回看整个视频时,我们没有看到,自己的嘴唇动过。
But Billy and I are both facing away from the cameras during this moment.
但比利和我此刻,都背对着镜头。
[disembodied voice] The torch.
[神秘可怖的声音]手电筒。
[disembodied voice] The torch.
[神秘可怖的声音]手电筒。
[disembodied voice] The torch.
[神秘可怖的声音]手电筒。
[Matt] The thing that is odd about this, though,is that as Americans,
[马特]然而,奇怪的是,作为美国人,
we do not typically call flash lights, torches.
我们通常不把手电筒,称为“torches”。
So it doesn't seem like our characteristics and none of us remember saying this.
所以,这看起来,不像是我们的特点,我们都不记得,说过这句话。
So we're leaving this up to you to decide.
所以,我们把这件事,留给你自己决定。
[Eric] Like, I wonder if they've got a camera or something?
[埃里克]我想知道,他们有没有摄像头之类的东西?
Here, do you need any help out of there?
给你,需要帮忙吗?
-[Matt] Got it. -[Eric] Got it? Okay.
-得到了。-[埃里克]拿到了吗?好吧。
So, guys, Matt seriously does extreme paranormal investigations.
伙计们,马特是认真研究,“极端超自然现象”的。
He goes for it.
他就是为此而下去的。
All of us were like,"Well, no, no," but he did it.
我们都说“别,别去”,但他做到了。
Something's wrong with that rec,let's do one more rec, okay?
记录仪有点问题,我们再来一次,好吗?
Alright, here we go.
好吧,开始吧。
We're going to be here for a while.
我们要在这里,呆上一段时间。
Do you have any messages or warnings for us?
您有什么信息或警告,要告诉我们吗?
That's weird. Alright,so if the doorway is open,will you say doorway, please?
这有点儿奇怪。那好,如果门口是开着的,您能说“门口”吗?
求您了。
You alright?
你没事吗?
-What happened? -[Matt] I don't know.
-发生了什么? -[马特]我不知道。
I'll say I got really dizzy for a second.
我得说,我当时真的晕了一秒钟。
[Eric] How are you feeling now?
[埃里克]你现在感觉怎么样?
[Matt] I'm feeling okay now.
[马特]我现在感觉很好。
That was weird, right? When you said that.
这很奇怪,对吧? 你这么说的时候。
Yeah, that whole session was weird.
是啊,整个过程都很奇怪。
[Matt] Dude right when you said that though, I had like--
[马特]老兄,当你说那句话的时候,我就像...
I just, like, felt like my--
我只是,就像,感觉我的...
Like my eyes just rolled back and then I got really dizzy for a second.
就像我的眼睛,转到了后面,然后,我真的头晕了一秒钟。
That was weird.
这太奇怪了。
[Eric] That's scary.
[埃里克]那太可怕了。
When I said, what,the doorway thing?
我说什么,门口的事吗?
Yeah.
是的。
[Bill] Oh, oh, hey.
[比尔]哦,哦,嘿。
Come here. Right this way.
到这里来。这边走。
-[Joe] What's that? -[Bill] No, maybe it was a tree.
-那是什么? -不,可能是一棵树。
-[Joe] Is there a tree? -[Bill] No.
-[乔]是棵树吗? -[比尔]不。
What the hell was that then?
那是什么鬼东西?
And I thought that was a Christmas tree.
我还以为,那是棵圣诞树呢。
I thought there was a Christmas tree right here.
我还以为这里有棵圣诞树呢。
-[Joe] You saw a shadow? -Yeah.
-[乔]你看到影子了? -是的。
It looks like a Christmas tree was right here.
这看起来,就像是一棵圣诞树。
And then,all of a sudden it moved.
然后,突然它动了。
And then I thought it was the lighting.
然后我以为是灯光的问题。
-But no, it was-- -[Matt] Is there a camera?
-但不是,它就是动了...-[马特]有摄像头吗?
Security camera somewhere here?
这里有监控摄像头吗?
-[Bill] Oh, yes, yes, yes. -[Matt] Where?
-[比尔]哦,是的,是的,是的。 -[马特]在哪里?
[Bill] I thought I installed some.
[比尔]我想,我装了几个。
-[Matt] No, not here. -Oh, it's here at the steps.
-[马特]不,这里没有。 -哦,在这里的踏步上。
[Bill] But it was the craziest thing because I thought...
[比尔]因为我想,这是最疯狂的事...
[Eric] There's one at the very end.
[埃里克]在最端头有一个。
I thought it was a Christmas tree.
我还以为,那是圣诞树。
And from your--
来自你的...
From your lighting, when you were messing with the lighting,it looked like maybe it was,
从你的灯光来看,当你晃动灯光的时候,它看起来可能是,
you know,when you brighten the light,it then make the shadows kind of move a little bit.
你知道,当你照亮灯光的时候,它会让影子,显得在移♥动♥。
That's what I thought was happening.
这就是我所想的。
And I was like, "Oh, no,it's just a Christmas tree."
我说,“哦,不,这只是一棵圣诞树。”
And then I noticed that there's not a Christmas tree here.
然后,我注意到,这里没有圣诞树。
It was-- That's what it looked like to me.
它是...在我看来,就是这样的。
-That's pretty wild. -[Eric] Hold on, Matt.
-这真刺♥激♥。 -[埃里克]等一下,马特。
Where does this one go to?
这是通往哪里的?
-[Joe] It's blocked off. -[Matt] No.
-[乔]这是被堵住的。 -[马特]不。
-[Joe] They're locked up. -We can't go through that.
-[乔]他们被锁住了。 -我们通不过去。
[Matt] About 22 minutes later,we head up to the second floor and we experience something absolutely fascinating.
[马特]大约22分钟后,我们上了二楼,我们经历了一件,
非常“引人入胜”的事情。
This is my first time.
这是我的第一次。
-Holy cow! -[speaking indistinctly]
-我♥操♥! -[说话听不清]
Please, dude.
你先请,伙计。
Hello.
你好。
[Eric] -Was that Matt? -Yeah.
[埃里克]是马特吗? -是的。
He shut the door and locked himself in.
他关上门,把自己锁在里面。
Oh, I can unlock it.
哦,我打不开锁。
Bro.
哥们儿。
-I want to be in here.-[Eric] You want some solo time?
-我想呆在这里。 -[埃里克]你想独处吗?
-[Matt] Yeah. -[Eric] Alright.
-[马特]是的 -[埃里克]那好。
He's alright.He's just doing some solo work.
他没事。他只是在做一些单独的工作。
[wooden floor crackling]
[木地板发出噼啪声]
[Matt] Anyone in here with me?
[马特]这里有人吗?
[Joe] That's right, Eric.That's the area.
[乔]好了吗?埃里克。就是这区域。
[Eric] This set up? Everything?
[埃里克]设置好了吗?都好了吗?
[talking indistinctly]
[听不清的谈话声]
[Matt] Can you move something?
[马特]您能挪一下这些东西吗?
Can you move this stuff right now?
现在您能动一下,这些玩意儿吗?
Can you show yourself right now?
您现在能现身吗?
Crooked-neck lady.
断脖女士。
Crooked-neck lady.
断脖子的女士。
Come forth.
现身吧。
Into the gateway in the black mirror.
一进通道,镜头就黑了。
[Bill] Maybe restart it.
[比尔]也许要重启一下。
You said that's good.
你说过,那是好的。
[Eric] A little help right here.
[埃里克]来这,帮下忙。
I felt dizzy again.That was interesting.
我又头晕了。这很有趣。
We're trying to get in contact with you.
我们正试着和你联♥系♥。
We are giving you permission to make your presence known.
我们允许您,让大家知道,您的存在。
[talking indistinctly]
[含混的交谈声]
-Guys? -[Eric] Woah, woah!
-伙计们? -[埃里克]哇,哇!
[Eric] You didn't see that?
电影精选列表