[埃里克]你们看见了吗?
A bug just flew and landed on my hand.
一只虫子飞过来,落在我手上。
Guys?
伙计们?
[Eric] Yeah, I saw it come through but really,it looked like a little black circle.
是的,我看到它通过了,的确地,它看起来像一个小黑圈。
-Like, it landed on my hand.-[Joe] Do you think it's a bug?
-就像,它落在了我的手上。 -[乔]你觉得这是个小虫子吗?
You sure it was a bug or was it a black circle?
你确定那是虫子还是黑圈?
[Matt] Hey, guys.
[马特]嘿,伙计们。
[Eric] Oh, my God.
[埃里克]哦,我的上帝。
Matt, why do you do this?
马特,你为什么要这么做?
What's up? Wait, wait, how do this--
怎么了?等等,怎么会...
How does this work?
这怎么开机?
What's good, my man? What's good?
有什么好东西,伙计?好是什么?
[Matt] Come check this out.
[马特]来看看这个。
We're on the way.
我们这就去。
[walkie response sequence]
[对讲机响应序列声]
Please don't change it.
别动它。
[door opens]
[开门声]
Alright, so we just got walkied in over here.
这样,我们拿着对讲机,来了这里。
What's going down?
下面发生了什么?
Look how coincidental this is.
看看这有多巧合。
-I didn't even touch it.-What? What do we got?
-我都没碰它-什么?我们得到了什么?
Oh, my God. Look, look.
我的天啊。看,看。
-Look.-I just thought that was weird.
-看。 -我只是觉得很奇怪。
[Eric] I was-- And you were recording when you came in here.
[埃里克]我当时...你进来时,正录着吗?
So we'll be able to see that you came straight in.
这样,大家就能看到,你是直接走来的。
[Matt] Actually, I even recorded me walking towards it too.
[马特]事实上,我甚至还录下了,我走向它的过程。
And so there are no cuts,no cuts.
所以,中间没有暂停,也没关机。
-[Eric] Look at that. -Okay.
-[埃里克]看那个。 -好的。
Bro, is it not crazy? That's crazy.
兄弟,这是不是太邪乎了?这太邪乎了。
[Matt] So I just noticed that when I was walking down there.
[马特]所以,当我走下去的时候,我才注意到。
That is-- That is wild, dude.That's wild.
这也...这太不可思议。真不可思议。
[Matt] No cuts. No cuts.
[马特]别切掉。别删掉。
[disembodied voice]Seven.
[神秘恐怖的人声]7。
[disembodied voice]Seven.
[神秘恐怖的人声]7。
我就是7.
你什么都不是。
[Matt] Seven.
[马特]7。
A possible demonic entity that Joe, Eric and myself have experienced in past investigations.
可能是乔,埃里克和我,在过去的调查中,经历过的最魔化的实体。
It seems to follow us to different locations.
它似乎跟着我们,去了不同的地方。
(2016年十月,《亡魂英亩》)
With Jason's warning to Joe about seven,could it be the entity
杰森在对乔的警告中,可能提到了关于“独♥立♥七人实体”,
or is it referencing the seven soldiers said to be buried behind the wall?
或者是引用了,据说被埋在墙后的七名士兵?
And they're all saying together at once.
他们同时说。
(当时八岁的辛迪.佩隆在这房♥子里听到过的声音)
"There are seven dead soldiers buried in the wall."
“有七个死去的士兵,埋在墙里。”
(当时八岁的辛迪.佩隆在这房♥子里听到过的声音)
"There are seven dead soldiers buried in the wall."
“有七个死去的士兵埋,在墙里。”
(当时八岁的辛迪.佩隆在这房♥子里听到过的声音)
[Matt] And is the block a coincidence or a sign?
[马特]这个方块,是巧合,还是预兆?
I think you would have noticed that, though.
我想,你应该注意到了。
I would have made a big deal about it if I noticed it.
如果我注意到了,我一定会大惊小叫的。
But I'm saying, like,what if I like filmed,it wasn't, you know what I mean, like--
但我要说,我喜欢虽然拍视频,但那不是,你明白我的意思,就像...
Even though like it was most likely not moved like since we've been here
虽然我们来到了这里,但它很可能,从来就没动过,
but I just thought it was a weird ass coincidence.
但我只是觉得,这是个奇怪的巧合。
-Oh, yeah, I know. -Yeah.
-哦,是的,我知道。-是的。
That thing is pretty strange.
这事情也太神奇了。
Literally the number--
字面上这个数字...
[Eric] And you walked in here by yourself and saw it.
[埃里克]是你自己走进来,看到的?
No wonder you radioed us.That makes sense.
难怪你用对讲机喊我们。这可以理解。
No, I just wanted you to see what was up.
不,我只是想让你看看,发生了什么。
I mean, I was kind of cool.
我是说,我还挺酷的。
It seems like a sign.It seems like a sign.
这是个迹象。这是个预兆。
Especially, we're going to show you some stuff later.
特别是,我们稍后会给你看一些东西。
I don't know when but Joe and me will have to show you at some point and you know,it'll all come together.
我不知什么时候,但乔和我,会在某个时候给你看的,你知道,
一切都会联♥系♥在一起阐明的。
It'll all be very,
这会非常,
very informative.
非常能说明问题。
[Matt] Should you be sharing the--
[马特]你打算分享...
Your, what,your session also at first?
你的,你的最初的一段过程?
Or what--Or Jason Emerick's first?
或者...杰森.埃默里克之前,说了什么?
-Let's do-- -Any relations to any of two?
-让我们... -这两者之间的关系?
I feel like--
我好像...
I feel like I should do--
我好像应该...
-I should do a tarot reading. -Oh, shit!
-我应该用塔罗牌卜卦一下。 - 哦,废话!
-[Matt] What? What? What? -[Bill] The rocking chair.
-[马特]怎么了?怎么了?什么呀? -[比尔]看那把摇椅。
-It's moving. It's moving.-Move, move, move.
-它动着呢。它动了。 -动了,动了,动了。
[Matt] Okay, jump around.
[马特]好吧,跺下脚。
Jump around.
跺下脚。
Okay. Yes, it was moving.It was fucking moving.
好吧。是的,它在动。它真♥他♥妈♥的,动起来了。
-I caught a little bit. -Hold on.
-我抓拍了一点儿动静。 -等一下。
-I got it, I got it. -I'll go this side.
-我拍到了,我摄下来了。 -我去这边。
I got a little bit of it.
我摄下了它的一点点移♥动♥。
The boards don't go all the way through there.
木地板不会一直通到那里。
Okay, back up, guys.Let's back up.
好了,后退,伙计们。我们退后些。
-I gotta try. -Give us some space.
-我要试一下。 -给我腾开点儿空间。
Give us some space for a bit.
给我们一点空间。
We'll try and debunk after this.
之后,我们再试着揭开真♥相♥。
At first, well,
首先,
I want to try and get the--
我想试着得到...
I want to try and get the phenomena first.
我想先看看,这些现象。
Then we'll try to debunk, okay?
然后我们再揭穿真♥相♥,好吗?
-Okay. -Alright, because this just happened,so if they could do it again,let's see if it can.
-好的。 -好吧,因为这刚刚发生,所以如果他们能再来一次,
让我们看看它,能不能再动。
If you're here, I did say--
如果您真的在这里,我得说...
When I was in here,I have it on video,
当我说“我在这里”,我在录着呢,
when I was in here, I said,
当我在这里时,我说,
if you're in here can you please make something move?
如果您在这里,你能动一动吗?
[Joe] So just as that happened,my camera died.
[乔]就在这时,我的相机没电了。
-[Eric] And it started moving? -[Bill] It started moving.
-然后它开始动了? -[比尔]它开始动了。
That's freaky.
这有瘆人了。
-What happened? -[Joe] My camera's dead.
-发生了什么? -[乔]我的相机没电了。
[Matt] Here I have another one for you.
[马特]给你,我带了块电池。
[Eric] That's crazy.I saw that rocking chair moving.
[埃里克]这太疯狂了。我看见那把摇椅在动。
-I put my camera on it too. -I caught a little bit of it.
-我的摄像也录了一些。 -我抓拍了一些。
I didn't capture it initiating is the issue.No one's going to believe it.
我没有抓住,最开始的那点儿。没人会相信的。
[Bill] I thought it was an optical illusion at first because of the way that the rails are.
[比尔]一开始,我以为这是一种视觉错觉,因为摇椅的两根支撑在动。
[Eric] Yeah.
[埃里克]是的。
Why didn't we give Bill the other AH33 or the 53?
我们为什么,不给比尔另一架AH33或53?
-I know. -Why? [sighs]
-我知道。 -为什么?[叹气声]
[Eric] Hook him up with it right now.
[埃里克]现在就给他接上。
It's downstairs, I don't think it has battery in it too.
它在楼下,我觉得里面,也没有电池。
[Joe] Alright, I'll grab it.
[乔]:好吧,我去拿。
[static noise]
[静电噪音]
手段措施:
交流信息转换传输器是埃里克.康纳设计制♥作♥的,它通过用吉他踏板,
能扫描到无线电台和经过变化的音频。埃里克和其他超自然现象爱好者
相信,鬼神能够操控音频,来和我们说话。
-We're here. -[disembodied voice] Joe?
-我们在这里。 -[神秘恐怖的人声]乔?
[disembodied voice] Joe?
[神秘恐怖的人声]乔?
-[disembodied voice] Joe? -Joe?
- [神秘恐怖的人声]乔? -乔?
[disembodied voice] Joe?
[神秘恐怖的人声]乔?
Oh, God.
哦,上帝。
It's the exact kind of sound when you said Joe earlier.
你刚才说“乔”的时候,就是这种声音。
Every place with donations,Crystal-T...
所有物品都是捐赠的,水晶-T...
This is on too.
这个也是。
..keeping it ultra real.
...要保持绝对纪实。
-[gasps] Guys! Guys! -What? What?
-[喘气声]伙计们!伙计们! -什么?什么?
-We have it. We have it. -Hold. Hold up.
-我们有了。我们有了。 -等一下。悠着点。
-Hold up. Hold up. -Look.
-别急。别激动。 -看。
-Oh, yeah! -Yes, we have it.
-哦,是的!-是的,我们有摄像头了。
That's right.We have cameras all over.
没错。我们到处都有监控。
What time is it?
现在几点了?
Yo Bill. I'll check this too, just in case.
唉,比尔,要检查一下这个。以防万一。
Yeah, check time. Check time.
是的,检查时间。检查时间。
-Surely that's wide enough.-It's 2:22.
-视角当然够宽了。-现在是2:22。
So I'll say around 10:00 o'clock.
所以,我说大约是在晚上10点左右吧。
[Matt] At 10:12 p.m.,
电影精选列表