Come on, hold it.
来吧,别动。
[recorder playing]
[录音播放声]
[recorder playing]
[录音播放声]
[马特]真该死。
-[recorder playing] -[Eric] Whoa!
-[录音播放声] -[埃里克]哇!
[recorder playing]
[录音播放声]
[recorder playing]
[录音播放声]
-[Eric] Like now? -[recorder playing]
-[埃里克]就像现在? -[录音播放声]
[Eric] I heard Sarah.
[埃里克]我听到了萨拉。
[disembodied voice] Sarah.
[神秘可怖的人声]萨拉。
[disembodied voice] Sarah.
[神秘可怖的人声]萨拉。
[Eric] Yo, Billy.
[埃里克]唉,比利。
Can you come up here with us? It's pretty lit.
你能上来,和我们一起吗?这里很有意思。
[disembodied voice] Matt.
[神秘可怖的人声]马特。
-Matt? -[disembodied voice] Matt.
-马特? -[神秘可怖的人声]马特。
[recorder playing]
[录音播放声]
[recorder playing]
[录音播放声]
We were doing an EVP session down there and I was asking -[disembodied voice] Bathsheba.
我们在下面监控电子超自然异象,我在问... -[神秘可怖的人声]芭丝谢芭。
what they thought of all of us.
幽灵们对我们所有人的看法。
-[disembodied voice] Bathsheba. -I said, What do you think--"
-[神秘可怖的人声]芭丝谢芭。 -我说,你认为我们怎么样...”
Bathsheba!
芭丝谢芭!
Damn, surely that got it.
该死,肯定是这样。
Had to have...
必须…
[recorder playing]
[录音播放声]
[Eric] I can't believe he shut the door.
[埃里克]我真不敢相信,他把门关上了。
[Eric] Yo, you alright?
[埃里克]唉,你没事吧?
What happened?
怎么了?
Did he pass out or something?
他晕倒了吗?或者其他什么?
Are you recording?
你在录着吗?
What's up?
怎么了?
You alright?
你没事吗?
What happened, big dog?
发生什么事了,大狗?
我要出去透透气。
-Wait. -I'm going to get some air.
-等一下。-我要出去透透气。
Okay, follow him.Are you getting all that?
好的,跟着他。你都听见了吗?
I got it all.
我都听见了。
Yeah, I want to get some air too.
是啊,我也想透透气。
He was laying on his back there when I came through.
我过去的时候,他正仰面躺在那里。
We have to watch that camera because he was just sitting in there, right?
我们得查看摄像机,因为他就坐在里面,对吧?
[Joe]Yeah, sitting on the floor.
[乔]是的,坐在地板上。
He was laying right flat on his back.
他正仰面平躺着。
[Eric] Where did he go?
[埃里克]他去哪儿了?
Oh, shit.
哦,糟了。
There's no freaking light whatever the hell's this thing.
这里一点光也没有,啥也不清楚。
Where the hell did he go?
他到底去哪儿了?
What a hero!
逞什么英雄!
He's entered the cemetery?
他进了墓地?
What happened to Matt?
马特怎么了?
Did you do something to Matt?
您对马特做了什么吗?
You smell that?
你闻见了吗?
[Bill sniffs]
[比尔嗅了嗅]
-Smells like wood burning.-Yeah.
-闻起来,像木头燃烧的味道。 -是的。
Yeah, I definitely smell that.
是的,我绝对闻到了。
It's burning wood.
是木头烧焦的味儿。
That's strange since we haven't smelled that since we've been here.
真奇怪,我们来这儿之后,就没闻过这味儿。
Right.
没错。
[Eric] You okay?
[埃里克]你还好吧?
[Joe] They're not in here.
[乔]他们不在这里。
[footsteps stomping]
[跺脚声]
-I really don't know. -You got the talkie?
-我真的不知道。 -你有对讲机吗?
[Bill] Matt was lying like a dead man up there.
[比尔]马特像死人一样,躺在那里。
Are they in there?
他们在里面吗?
[Joe] I don't know. Here's my walkie.
[乔]我不知道。这是我的对讲机。
Where are you guys at?
你们在哪里?
[Eric] There you are.
[埃里克]你在那儿。
You alright?
你没事吧?
I was just zoned out.
我只是走神了。
Like...
就像...
I felt the terror from
我感觉到了佩隆一家
the Perrons,or at least one of them.
的恐惧,或者至少是他们中的一个。
I think it was one of them I was really feeling and...
我想,那是我真正感受到的其中一个…
I felt, like, suffering from someone else,not me at that time and...
我觉得,那时,我是感觉到了,别人的痛苦,而不是我自己的痛苦...
I completely zoned out.
我完全走神了。
I was following
我跟随着
to the certain areas of the top floor
到顶层的某些区域,
and I was completely losing,
我完全失去了平衡,
like completely losing my equilibrium.
完全失去了平衡。
And I almost cried at one point from feeling her emotions.
有一次,我几乎因为感受到了她的情绪而哭了。
And that's weird because they're alive,you know, they're alive,they're not dead or anything.
这很奇怪,因为他们还活着,你知道,他们还活着,他们没有死什么的。
Yeah, but I felt like I was feeling
是啊,但我感觉,我对某个人
someone-- someone from a family that was here or something,which makes no sense. [chuckles]
有感觉...某个在这里的家庭成员什么的,这却说不通。[笑]
[Eric] Their emotions--Dude that makes perfect sense.
[埃里克]他们的情绪...伙计,这样就说通了。
Their emotions are probably still here.
他们的情绪,可能还在。
Imagine all they went through, you know?
想想他们,都经历了些什么?
And at one--When we were doing that--
在一个...当我们还正在做...
We were doing that focusing and then you got up and just walked off.
我们正在聚精会神,然后你站起来,就走了。
You felt something.
你感觉到了什么。
Oh, my God and that was also the vision of being dragged in there.
我的天呐,也是我被拖进去的幻象。
[Eric] Yeah.
[埃里克]是的。
And then you go in there and then you get dragged into a trance.
然后你就进去了,然后你就进入了,恍惚状态。
You get dragged deep into those emotions. -I was so in a trance.
你会被这些情绪,深深拖入。 -我太出神了。
I have never had that in my whole life.
我这辈子,从来没有过这种感觉。
I have never had that ever in my whole entire life felt that way in a location.
我这辈子,从来没有在任何地方,有过这种感觉。
[Eric] It took you deep into that emotion.
[埃里克]它让你深深陷入,那种情绪中。
That's wild, dude.
太疯狂了,伙计。
So you do feel it was external?
所以,你觉得,这是外在的吗?
It was--
是的...
I felt like I was being guided into there.
我觉得,我是被指引到那里的。
And then I felt
然后,我觉得
that person, I don't know which one it was, I just felt
那个人,我不知道是谁,我只是感觉到
that-- their emotions and I--and I almost--
那个...他们的情绪,而我...我几乎...
It was-- I can't explain it,to be honest.
说实话,我...我也解释不清楚。
It's hard to explain in words
这很难用言语来解释
what the fuck happened.
都他妈地发生了什么。
[Eric] Dude,so from where we were,
[埃里克]老兄,从我们当时的情况来看,
it sounded like you fell.
听起来像是,你摔倒了。
I fell twice.
我跌倒了两次。
[Eric] Yeah and we--
[埃里克]是的,我们都...
So we got up and we're like, "What the hell?"
所以我们站起来,就想,“在搞什么鬼?”
The thing is like, I was--
这件事就像,我当时...
[Eric] And then when you started talking--I didn't black out.I was just in a trance.
[埃里克]然后当你开始说话的时候...我没有昏过去。我只是出神了。
[Eric] I was going to say,when you first said something,it sounded like you weren't here, you were spaced out like, in a way deep trance.
[埃里克]我想说的是,当你第一次说话的时候,听起来你好像不在这里,
你好像在恍惚中。
The moment you said something I knew like you were--
当你说了一些,我知道的事,好像你...
You had just come from somewhere else,is what it sounded like.
听起来就好像,你刚从别的地方来。
I felt like I was in a completely different time period,
我觉得,我处在一个完全不同的时期,
like different situation, like,you guys are away from me.
不同的情况,你们都离我远了。
I'm like, not even--
我就像是,甚至没有...
It's hard to explain in words,to be honest.
说实话,这很难用语言来解释。
So this is something that's never happened to me before.
所以,这是我以前,从未遇到过的事情。
I've been oppressed before,like a couple of times,but that was just feeling their emotions.
我以前,也被压抑过几次,但那只是,感受他们的情绪。
But this was a trance,I've never been in trance like this before.
但这是一种恍惚,我从来没有这样恍惚过。
I've never been,like, drawn and--
我从来没有过,就像被拖拽着...
And losing my complete balance and falling--
我完全失去了平衡,摔倒了...
[Eric] How do you feel now?
[埃里克]你现在感觉怎么样?
I feel better, like being out of the house.
我感觉好多了,就像走出家门一样。
[Eric] Fresh air.
[埃里克]新鲜的空气。
Dude.
哥们。
-[Eric] Well, hey. -That's crazy.
-[埃里克]那么,嘿。 -这太疯狂了。
[Eric] Now that I know you're okay,fist bump because that was badass.
[埃里克]现在,我知道你没事了,碰一下拳头,因为坏事过去了。
You just experienced something way deep.
你刚刚经历了一些,非常深刻的事情。
That was very deep.
电影精选列表