我们首先来到这里,进行了调查,当然,也经历了很多“异象”活动。
And we sat down at our next meeting and said,
在接下组织开的会议上,我们坐下来说,
"I really," you know,we were talking about how we should call in Ed and Lorraine Warren just to see what their take was.
“我真的,”你懂的,我们在讨论,我们应该如何打电♥话♥,
给艾德和罗琳·沃伦夫妇,看看他们的看法是什么。
Actually,Lorraine Warren arranged something I personally would not recommend,
事实上,罗琳.沃伦安排了一件,我个人不推荐的事,
she recommended that they arrange a seance which took place right in this room,
她建议,他们在这间屋子里,安排一次“降神会”。
right where we're sitting now.
就在咱俩现在坐的,这个地方。
And of course, Carolyn Perron was going to be the conduit.
当然,卡洛琳·佩隆将是这个“通神渠道”。
She was the one that was going to communicate since the spirit was oppressing her.
她是那个将要与“鬼魂”交流的人,因为那个灵魂压♥迫♥着她。
Lorraine thought perhaps this spirit, if they hold a seance,
罗琳想,如果他们举♥行♥降神会,
and they had another psychic medium here as well that was actually conducting the seance,
他们还有另一种“通灵的媒介”,来进行“降神会”,
and they hoped that the spirit would communicate through Carolyn Perron and say what it wanted.
他们希望,鬼魂能通过卡洛琳·佩隆,传达它想要什么。
My father didn't want to have anything to do with that.
我父亲不想跟那事,扯上任何关系。
He strenuously objected
他极力反对,
to the ritual going forward.
进行什么仪式。
It took Ed Warren as a priest quite a while to convince him that it was necessary.
作为牧师的艾德·沃伦,花了很长时间才说服他,这是必要的。
And then the mediums started conjuring the spirit.
然后,“灵媒”开始召唤“鬼魂”。
That's where the name of the film came from.
这就是那部电影名字的由来。
And in the process of doing that,she collapsed unconscious on the table,the table rose up and came back down on the floor.
在这个过程中,她昏倒在桌子上,桌子自己就升起来了,又落在地板上。
My mother started howling like a banshee,she started speaking in a language that does not exist on this earth.
我母亲开始,像女妖一样嚎叫,她开始,用一种地球上不存在的语言说话。
The chair that she was in raised up off the floor
她坐的那把椅子,从地板上,被抬起来了,
and in a split second she and the chair were tossed from the middle of the dining room into the middle of the parlor.
刹那间,她和椅子被从餐厅中♥央♥,抛到客厅中♥央♥。
Literally thrown off the chair halfway across the room,
她把椅子,扔到房♥间的另一边,
wound up crumpled on the floor.
然后,蜷缩在地板上。
To all appearances she had,she was dead.
从所有迹象来看,她已经死了。
She wasn't showing any life signs at all.
她没有任何生命迹象。
And of course,Roger ran over to revive her and she did start breathing again.
当然,罗杰跑过去救她,她又开始呼吸了。
Meanwhile,Ed Warren advised him,"You really shouldn't touch the possessed at this point."
与此同时,艾德·沃伦建议他说:“在这个时候,
你真的不应该,碰那些被附身的人。”
And that's where Roger lost it,he dismissed the Warrens very, very adamantly.
这就是罗杰失去理智的地方,他非常非常坚决地,拒绝了沃伦夫妇的请求。
He actually literally threw Ed out of the house.
他真的把艾德赶出了家门。
And that's how it culminated there,their involvement in this case.
这就是此事的高♥潮♥,他们是在这种情况下,才卷入此事的。
And everyone present in the house heard my mother sulk at that floor and everyone present in that house thought she had died.
屋子里的每个人,都听到我母亲,躺在地板上蕴怒着,
屋子里的每个人,都以为她死了。
It was a nightmare.
这真是一场噩梦。
It was the worst moments of my life that shouldn't have even happened.
那是我生命中,最糟糕的时刻,本不该发生的。
[Cory] It's my personal opinion,though.
[克里]不过,这是我个人的看法。
Have you had anybody that's scared to investigate after coming here?
以后再来调查的人,你们有没有看到他们害怕过?
We've had a few teams leave in the middle of the night.
我们接待过几个,在半夜就被吓跑的团队。
Just because, you know,it gets too real too soon.
只是因为一切很快,就都变得太真实了。
Some people just aren't ready for it.
有些人就是还没准备好。
You know, they just think it's just going to be one of those run of the mill,you know, hauntings.
你懂的,他们只是认为这只是一件轻松好玩的事,你知道,这里会“闹鬼”的。
And it's pretty much up in your face.
而且,就会呈现在你的面前。
(源自约翰.亨廷顿的摄像)
[John] I hear you out there.
[约翰] 我听见你在外面。
(源自约翰.亨廷顿的摄像)
I saw it move a little bit.
我看到它动了一下。
-[door closes] -[John] Oh, fuck.
-[关门声] -[约翰]我♥操♥。
Holy fuck.
我♥操♥。
That's fucking scary.
真♥他♥妈♥地吓人。
Okay, John, tell us a little bit about some of the experiences you've had in this house.
好了,约翰,跟我们说说,你在这个房♥子里的一些经历吧。
Scariest thing is I had a voice yell hello at me.
最可怕的是,那个声音冲着你喊“你好”。
(约翰.亨廷顿,超自然现象调查员)
I came out here and I heard a bunch of rustling around and stuff and banging and sounded like someone was going through something.
我来到这里,听到周围有很多沙沙声,砰砰声,听起来像是有人,在经历什么。
(约翰.亨廷顿,超自然现象调查员)
So I just kind of went quietly walked back,got my phone, started recording and then I heard a girl say hello out loud,
所以我就悄悄地走回去,拿起我的手♥机♥,开始录音,
然后我听到一个女孩,大声地打招呼,
which kind of startled me.
这着实地吓着我了。
[John] I heard some knocking and banging sounds
[约翰]我听到敲门声和撞击声。
When I walked through a minute ago.
就在一分钟前,我走过的时候。
So I thought just grab my camera.
所以,我想拿上我的手♥机♥拍摄。
[car passing] It's a car going by.
[汽车通过声]有辆车经过。
[female voice] Hello.
[女声]你好。
[John] What the fuck?
[约翰]搞什么搞?
Hello?
你好?
Goosebumps.
看我起的鸡皮疙瘩。
I also had like a toy car come off from the chairs.
还有一辆玩具车,从椅子上掉了下来。
And the library book came off the shelf.
图书馆的书,从书架上掉下来了。
I'd just gotten up in the morning and noticed it on the floor.
我早上刚起床,就注意到它在地板上。
And I came right back and asked Bill if,you know, did you see a--
我马上回来问比尔,你有没有看到一本...
Was there a book on the floor yesterday?
昨天地板上有一本书吗?
You know, we reviewed the tape and sure enough,it just came right off the shelf.
你知道,我们重新看了录像带,果然,它是自己掉下书架的。
What kind of tools,investigator wise,have you had successfully?
从调查员的角度来看,你成功地使用了什么样的工具?
We had our DR16 here a few weeks ago,we got some pretty crazy stuff.
几周前,我们有了DR16录音笔,我们有一些很疯狂的工具。
Alright, I'm just going to ask who is here with us,because this is crazy.
好吧,我马上就要问,“谁和我们在一起”,因为这太疯狂了。
Alright, here we go, guys.
好了,开始录吧,伙计们。
Oh, it's full.
哦,它满了。
Okay, we're going to leave that on.
好的,我们让它开着。
Okay, recording now.
好的,现在就录下。
Who is here with us?
谁和我们在一起?
[recorded voice] Who is here with us?
[录音]谁和我们在一起?
[male voice] Fuck you.
[男声]去你♥妈♥的♥。
Did I just hear a-- [chuckles]
我是听到了...[笑声]
Did I just hear what I--What I think I heard?
我刚听到,我...我听到了什么?
[recorded voice] ...is here with us?
[记录的声音]...和我们在一起?
I haven't slowed what sound is coming.
我没有放慢声音的速度。
[male voice] Fuck you.
[男声]去你♥妈♥的♥。
Fuck!
操!
Oh, something's not happy, guys.Something is not happy.
哦,有些东西不高兴了,伙计们。有些东西不高兴了。
[male voice] Fuck you.
[男声]去你♥妈♥的♥。
Oh, my God, dude.[laughs]
哦,我的天啊,伙计。[笑声]
Oh, my God.
哦,我的天呐。
That was a little alarming,guys, to be honest.
说实话,伙计们,这有点吓人。
I almost want to say it was common place to see things move on their own.
我几乎想说,看到事物自行运动,是很常见的。
[Keith] Oh God,we all came to this place,we came in peace,and we leave in peace.
[基思]哦,上帝,我们都来到这个地方,让我们安静地进来,也让我们安静地离去。
Taking nothing unholy or unnatural with us
我们不要带任何不神圣,或不自然的东西
[speaking indistinctly]
[说话声听不清了]
And we pray for our safety tonight.
我们祈祷今晚平安。
That they may be kept safe and they mean no harm, no danger
在他们探索奇迹的发生时,保佑他们,会受到保护,
as they explore the wonders of creation.
没有伤害,没有危险。
We pray to your holy name.
我们向我主 祈祷。
Amen. Amen. Amen. Amen. Amen.
阿们。阿们。阿们。阿们。阿们。
调查进行的第一夜
[Matt] Before the investigation,our friend, Jason Emerick,
[马特]在调查之前,我们的朋友,杰森.埃默里克,
an investigator and medium,had given Joe a warning
一个调查员和灵媒,给了乔一个警告,
that I was not told about for experimental purposes.
出于实验的目的,我没有被告知。
And he's going to see if he can communicate with the spirits
他要去看看,能不能和鬼魂交流
from here at his place.
就从这里,到他呆的地方。
[man] Got you.
[男声]明白。
And right now,
现在呢,
I'm not going to say what he's telling me right now just yet.
我现在还不想说出,他正在此时,告诉我的事。
[man] Here, do you want to film it, though?Go ahead and film it. -[Joe] But it was interesting.
[男声]这个,你想把你手♥机♥屏幕,拍下来吗?继续拍吧。-[乔]但这是很有趣。
[man] So that way they can see what time it's at you know, before everything.
[男声]这样,人们就能在所有事情之前,看到时间了。
8:09 杰森:我♥操♥,七人组要去那里,马特可得当心...
8:10杰森:我真不知该说什么,也不知会发生什么。我知道他们取得地方,
充满了他的能量。
8:10杰森:他们说了他的名字
8:10杰森:还不止一次
就在一分钟内
[Matt] At around 8 p.m.,we commenced our investigation in the basement.
[马特]晚上8点左右,我们开始在地下室进行调查。
Eric was live on his YouTube channel during the first hour.
埃里克在他的YouTube频道上,直播了一个小时。
This is what was captured on night-one in the house.
这是第一天晚上,在房♥子里捕捉到的。
[Eric] Immediately,that same feeling in here.
[埃里克]马上,同样的感觉出现在这里。
I just had the same exact feeling I got when I walked in here the first time.
我只是有一种,和我第一次进来时,一模一样的感觉。
There is energy in this room.
这个房♥间里充满了“能量”。
That's it, Bill.That's the well.
就是这样,比尔。那是一口井。
Wow.
哇。
Yeah, there's a clear,concise energy in here that I can just feel as soon as we get here.
是啊,我们一到这里,我就能感受到一种清新,简洁的“能量”。
And there's obviously,like a change in temperature,
很明显,就像温度的变化,
like it's cooler in this room,the air's crisper in this room.
就像这个房♥间里更冷了,这个房♥间里的空气更清新了。
But there's something else too,there's almost like a static energy on top of the air.
但还有别的东西,在空气的顶部,几乎有一种静态能量。
-Woah, woah, woah. -Within the air.
-哇,哇,哇。 -在空气中。
[Matt] It's clear too.
[马特]这也太清新了。
Here, I'm going to restart.
这里,我要重新开始。
-Ready? -Yes, sir.
-准备好了吗? -是的,先生。
Do you get any energy from this well,from this water source?
你能从这口井,从这水源中获得能量吗?
I didn't feel the energy in here, like clearly.
很显然,我在这里,感觉不到能量。
It feels like it is natural energy.
感觉就像,自然的能量。
电影精选列表