两者之间的东西会产生干扰。
[static noise continues]
[静电噪音持续]
[Matt] It seemed to be a natural phenomena
[马特]这似乎是一种自然现象
because we could recreate it on every walkie talkie
因为我们可以在每个对讲机上重现,
while on channel three.
就在频道3上。
Another source of EMF could be the cause.
另一种电磁场,可能是原因。
While on break,Joe went outside to retrieve some items from the car.
休息的时候,乔出去,从车里拿东西。
Then, as he entered the house,he had his own experience.
然后,当他走进房♥子时,他有了自己的经历。
And dude, iPhone was actually going to have...
伙计,iPhone实际上会有…
-Who the fuck was in here? -[Matt] What?
-谁他妈在这里? —[马特]什么?
Who the fuck was in here?
这里面到底是谁?
[Matt] What do you mean,who the fuck was in there?
[马特]你什么意思,谁会他妈的在里面?
Dude, I swear to God,
伙计,我对天发誓,
I thought one of you guys were in here.
我还以为,你们有人在这里呢。
-[Matt] No. Why? -Because I looked over,
-[马特]没人。你为什么要问? -因为我看了看,
I thought-- I thought it was you, Matt, that was in here.
我以为...我以为是你,马特,在这里。
[Eric] Did you see someone in there?
[艾瑞克]你看见里面有人吗?
Then I thought,I looked over and see Matt,I thought maybe it was you, Eric.
然后我想,我看了看马特,我想也许是你,埃里克。
Yeah, I saw somebody in here.
是的,我看到,有人在这里。
It was standing right over here.
它就站在这里。
Well, I'm having a deja vu moment right now.
我现在有一种,似曾相识的感觉。
I thought I saw someone standing right there.
我好像看到,有人站在那里。
You know, there's this tripod and everything.
你知道,有个三脚架什么的。
But it was right here.
但它就在这里。
Dude, I'm having a deja vu moment right now.
伙计,我现在有种,似曾相识的感觉。
It's weird because remember you--
这很奇怪,因为记得你...
I remember you in this situation now right now.
我记得,你现在的处境,此时此刻。
Well, here, let's...
好吧,来,让我们…
If you're in here with this,can you give us another sign?
如果您在这里,您能再给我们一个提示吗?
Joe just saw you.
乔说,他看见了您。
[Matt] We ended our first night with a s茅ance and Ouija board session.
[马特]我们以降神会和占卜板会议,结束了第一个晚上。
This is when I had another personal experience.
这时我有了另一种亲身经历。
[clock ticking]
[时钟的滴答声]
-Rumbling.-It's like rumbling.
-隆隆作响。 -就像隆隆声。
Guys, guys, I was like, I fucking felt something weird.
伙计们,伙计们,我感觉有点奇怪。
I literally have tears right now.
我现在,真的要流泪了。
-What happened? -[clears throat]
-发生了什么? —[清了清喉咙]
I was...
我那是...
I don't know.
我不知道。
Well, what--What were you feeling?
那你当时是...是什么感觉?
So for a second when I closed my eyes, I just felt like
就是,当我闭上眼睛的那一瞬间,我感觉就像
something from above just went straight through my body,through my spine and...
有什么东西,从上面直接穿过我的身体,穿过我的脊柱,然后…
I don't know how to explain it. It was...
我不知道,该怎么解释。这是…
That sounds familiar.
这听起来很熟悉。
Yeah, in my meditation I saw something coming from above the house,
是的,在我的冥想中,我看到有东西从房♥子上面下来,
into the house, go in the floor and then it came up out of the floor it's like six or seven different things of--
进入房♥子,进入地板,然后从地板上出来,大概有六七个不同的东西...
It's-- It was-- It was very strange.
这太...太奇怪了。
But that same kind of experience with it coming down into the building.
但是当它进入建筑物时,同样的体验。
It was just like white energy,it was like a white string energy, it was massive at first.
它就像白色的能量,就像白色的弦能量,一开始是巨大的。
Yeah, I felt the pulse of like--
是啊,我感觉到了脉搏,就像...
But it came from above of me.
但它来自我的上方。
It came from above and straight into my--
它从上面,直接射进了我的...
Through my spine to the ground like,
从我的脊椎到地面,
through my body,straight to the ground.
穿过我的身体,直接到地面。
That's weird. We've had a lot of correlating stuff happened.
这就怪了。我们都有很多,相关联的事件发生。
Alright, keep focusing, y'all.Keep focusing.
好了,大家保持精神集中。保持关注。
[Matt] Joe and Eric are the only ones that knew of Jason's warning.
[马特]乔和埃里克,是唯一知道杰森警告的人。
I had no prior knowledge and seemed to be the only one affected at this location.
我事先不知道,而且似乎是这里,唯一受影响的人。
It is very rare for this to happen to me.
这种事,很少发生在我身上。
In the morning of our second day at the Farmhouse,I talked to Cory about reviewing the footage from the DVR cameras.
在农舍的第二天早上,我和克里谈了一下,DVR摄像机的录像。
So last night we did capture some interesting things.
昨晚,我们确实捕捉到了,一些有趣的东西。
So the two biggest moments would be the rocking chair moving by itself.
所以,两个最明显的时刻是,摇椅自己在摇动。
We even tried to debunk that and we have it on DVR because you have a camera pointing straight at it and we want to review that with you, if that's possible.
我们甚至试图揭穿它,我们把它录在了DVR上,因为你有一个摄像机正对着它,
我们想和你一起回顾一下,如果可能的话。
Oh, of course. Yeah.
哦,当然。是的。
[Matt] And then another thing is that Joe said he saw an apparition right here and you have a DVR pointing this direction.
[马特]还有一件事,乔说,他在这里,看到了一个幽灵,
你有一个DVR,是指向这个方向。
So we want to review that.We have the times marked down around that time period,so that we could easily find it.
我们要复习一下。我们把那个时间段的时间,标记下来,
这样,我们就能很容易地,找到它。
Easy enough.
这没问题。
-Hey, Eric. -Yeah?
-嘿,埃里克。 -什么?
[speaking indistinctly]
[说什么话听不清]
[Eric] Do what?
[埃里克]做什么?
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
Okay.
好的。
-[Eric] What's up? -We reviewed the footage.
-[埃里克]怎么了? -我们看了录像。
-[Eric] Okay. -But we captured it.
—[埃里克]好。 -但我们摄下了它。
We captured it, clear as day.
我们清楚地,摄下了它。
-[Eric] No way. No way. -Yeah.
-[埃里克]不会吧。不可能。 -是的。
[Eric] Alright,I'm coming, I'm coming.
[埃里克]好吧,我来了,我来了。
Holy crap.
天呐。
No way.
不会吧。
Yes, that is awesome.
是的,太棒了。
So we captured it,is what you're saying?
你是说,我们拍到它了吗?
[Matt] Yes, we captured it.
[马特]是的,我们拍到了它。
We captured it.
我们拍到了。
I want your guys's reaction to this.
我想知道,你们对此的反应。
Yeah, I haven't seen this yet.
是的,我还没看过这个。
[Cory] Alright. Ready?
[克里]好吧。准备好了吗?
-Ready. -[Matt] Yeah.
-准备好了。 -[马特]好的。
[Cory] Let's see.
[克里]我们来看看吧。
Holy crap. Oh, my God.
天呐,我的上帝。
And so we tried to recreate that for, like,30 minutes,trying to jump around,pounding on the floor.
所以,我们花了大概30分钟的时间,来重现那种感觉,试着跳来跳去,敲打地板。
There-- There was-- That's crazy.
那…那…那太疯狂了。
[Matt] A huge movement.
[马特]一个明显的运动。
-[Eric] Can we see it again? -[Cory] Yeah.
-[埃里克]我们能再看一遍吗? —[克里]好的。
[Eric] Just because that was just so incredible.
[埃里克]因为那太不可思议了。
[Matt] It was incredible.
[马特]太不可思议了。
[Bill] Well, you-- I mean,I just-- I jumped back.
[比尔]嗯,你...我是说,我只是...我跳了回去。
-I was like, what the heck! -[Eric] Yeah.
-我当时想,管他呢! —[埃里克]是的。
I was wondering because you said you're walking up to it and I didn't have any idea of how close you were to it.
我在想,因为你说,你正朝它走去,而我完全不知道,你离它有多近。
But this is-- This is amazing.This is fantastic.
但这真是太棒了。这神奇了。
And watch, you're going to see him get away from it when it starts.
看,你会看到他,一开始就跑开了。
[Eric] Oh, my God.
[埃里克]哦,我的天哪。
[Cory] Now, another thing, though, is like he didn't step on it,he didn't step on it.
[克里]另一件事是,他没有踩到它,他没有踩到它。
In order for him to step on it like he would have to be at an awkward angle.
为了让他踩上去,他必须以一个尴尬的角度。
-Yeah. -You know, like to reach out and step with his foot. -[Bill] Yeah.
—是的。 —你知道的,应该伸脚来踩它。 —[比尔]是的。
-So if anybody thinks that.-I'd have my leg stretched in front of me and-- -He'd have to been way closer.
-如果有人这么想。 -我把腿伸到我前面,然后... -他得离得近一点。
And it starts rocking before he's even halfway through this board.
他脚还没越过地板,摇椅就开始摇晃了。
And then he takes,like, another step after it's already started dropping.
然后,在它已经开始下降之后,他又走了一步。
[Bill] Yeah, because I didn't notice it, yeah.
[比尔]是的,因为,我没有注意到。
I mean, that's--My first reaction was I thought it was the lighting from everybody's cameras.
我的意思是...我的第一反应是,我以为是,每个人的相机发出的光。
You know, and I thought that a shadow was moving on the wall from the lighting,
我以为墙上有个影子,从灯光中移♥动♥,
-but it was the actual rocking.-It was the chair.
-但那是真正的摇摆。-是那把椅子。
You see that clear as day on camera.
你在镜头里看得清清楚楚。
We just caught an amazing piece of evidence right here.
我们刚刚发现了,一个惊人的证据。
[Matt] Upon trying to review the footage of the possible shadow figure seen by Joe,
[马特]在试图回顾乔看到的,可能的影子的镜头时,
we found that the camera had unexplainably stopped during the night.
我们发现,摄相机在夜间,莫名其妙地,停了下来。
[Cory] Wait a second.What's going on here?
[克里]等一下。这是怎么回事?
[Eric] Oh, is there no footage here?
[埃里克]哦,这里没有录像吗?
Look at the time code, is it fast forwarding?
看看时间代码,是快进吗?
[Cory] Yeah.
[克里]是的。
[Matt] That's weird.
[马特]真奇怪。
[Matt] Blocked camera?
[马特]摄像头被挡住了?
[Cory] That's what I'm saying.
[克里]我也想这么说。
Holy crap.
天呐。
[Matt] You're on 17 right now.
[马特]你现在点一下第17号♥视频看看。
But if you just press the play button, see what happens.
但如果你只是,按下播放按钮,看看会发生什么。
That's what he did initially and it started fast forwarding.
他一开始就是这么做的,然后很快就开始了。
-Like, see? -[Matt] What the hell?
-就像,看好了? -[马特]在搞什么?
Look at that,it's jumping wildly.
看,时间码跳得很疯狂。
[Matt] Oh, come on, no way.
[马特]哦,快点吧,没招了。
电影精选列表