这是非常深刻的。
I've had oppression before,like, feeling someone's emotions,but I've never been in a trance like that.
我以前,也有过被压抑的经历,比如,感受别人的情绪,
但我从来没有,像那样出神过。
And I felt like time stood still.
我觉得,时间好像静止了。
[Joe] One of the things that I need you to understand is that,
[乔]我需要你明白的一件事是,
you know, when you push,like you did earlier with the provocation and such,
你知道,当你像之前那样,挑衅鬼魂时,
you know, it also kind of puts us all in a little bit of danger, too.
你知道,这也会让我们所有人,都处于危险之中。
But at the same time,just because nothing happens here doesn't mean it won't happen at your home.
但与此同时,这里什么都没发生,并不意味着,你家也不会发生。
[Matt] I knew that. I knew that.
[马特]我知道。我知道。
That could also affect us as well.
这也会影响到我们。
Mm-hmm, I'm aware.
嗯,嗯,我知道了。
-[Joe] I'm-- -But I specifically said,the invitation's for me and I got what I wanted.
-[乔]我要说... -但我明确说过,邀请是给我的,我得到了,我想要的。
That's what I wanted.
这就是我想要的。
[Joe] It's not all physical.
[乔]不全是身体上的。
It's-- Most of this is psychological.
这是...大部分都会,影响到心理的。
And we have to be careful.
我们必须小心。
-[Eric] And spiritual. -[Matt] I know.
-[埃里克]还有精神上的。 -[马特]我知道。
But to be honest,I kind of liked it.
但说实话,我还挺喜欢的。
Like, I want that more.
我更想要那样。
My goal from challenging the entity was to invoke a reaction.
我的挑衅,是想引起独♥立♥实体的一种反应。
Whatever is necessary.
怎么说,都是必要的。
As an investigator,I want evidence,but at the same time I do not like
作为一名调查员,我想要证据,但同时
when an entity is taking advantage of someone.
我也不喜欢独♥立♥实体中有人,利用别人。
Why can't I take the blows when I ask for it instead of people like the Perron family?
为什么当我要求挨打的时候,不能是我,而不是像佩隆家,这样的人?
And she knows this and he told her after
她知道这一点,他告诉她,从那以后
that he would never put her through anything like that again.
他再也不会让她,经历那样的事情了。
And she believed her and I think aside from "I love you,"
她相信了她,我觉得除了“我爱你,”
I think the most you most powerful words in this or any language are,"I believe you."
我认为,在任何语言中,最有力的一句话就是,“我相信你。”
I understand you wouldn't--
我理解你不会...
I'm sorry I didn't give you a heads up on this
很抱歉,我没有提前告诉你们,
but I thought this was a really important story to share with people.
但我认为,这是一个非常重要的故事,值得与大家分享。
I do want to-- I want you to do good with if you could, honey.
我真的想,我想让你们,好好利用,如果你们可以的话,亲爱的。
That was that one that...
就是那个…
[Matt] I got lucky and I got an interaction back,which doesn't always happen.
[马特]我很幸运,我得到了一次互动,这并不总是会发生。
Judging from all the correlations,I was a target since the beginning.
从前后关联的事件上来判断,我一开始,就成为了目标。
I am glad I was.
我很高兴,选中了我。
I wish this would happen to me at all locations I investigate.
我希望,在我调查的所有场合,都发生这种情况。
I wouldn't mind them follow me home either.
我也不介意,他们跟着我回家。
I want paranormal phenomena to manifest as much as possible in my life.
我希望超自然现象,尽可能多地,出现在我的生活中。
This is what I signed up for.
这是我想要的。
When we arrived back home,Joe and I spent hours reviewing our findings.
回到家后,乔和我花了几个小时,回顾我们的发现。
After reviewing the footage,we still did not know
在回顾了录像后,我们仍然不知道
what was causing the walkie-talkie interference,
是什么原因导致对讲机的干扰,
and we wanted to try one more time to recreate
我们想再试一次
the chair movement with our new knowledge
用我们的新知识来重现椅子的运动,
of where Billy stepped when the rocking chair initiates.
当摇椅开始时,比利走到了哪里。
From when we examined the DVR footage frame by frame.
从那个时间,我们一帧一帧地检查录像。
So Joe and I decided to head back to Harrisville, Rhode Island,
于是,乔和我决定回到罗得岛州的哈里斯维尔,
and our good friend, Levy Reyes,invited us to join him at the Farmhouse.
我们的好朋友利维·雷耶斯,邀请我们去农舍做客。
Alright, so this has been one hell of a drive.
好吧,这真是一次艰难的旅程。
The weather is bad,the roads are bad.
天气不好,路况也不好。
This is insane.
这简直是荒唐之旅。
2021年二月19日
[Matt] Upon trying to debunk the walkie talkie interference with Cory,
[马特]当我们试图破解,克里对讲机的干扰问题时,
we discovered no interference could be duplicated.
我们发现,任何干扰都无法复♥制♥。
Hey, Joe, it's not doing it any more.
嘿,乔,它不发生了。
Yeah, there's nothing here.
是的,这里什么都没有。
Okay, so channel three is on right now.
好的,现在是第三频道。
This is exactly--
这正是...
You didn't change anything with your security cameras or anything like that? Nothing? -No.
你没有改变,你的监控摄像头之类的吗?没有动什么吗? -没有。
Because that's what we were probably thinking of is do you have any wireless stuff with your security cameras?
因为,我们可能在想,你们的安全摄像头里,有无线设备吗?
-No. -No, you don't?
-没有。 -没有,你确定吗?
It's all-- Okay.
这都是...好吧。
I'm on Channel three right now, look.
我现在在第三频道,听着。
[walkie response sequence] Ten, three.
[对讲机频道序列报数声]十,三。
Okay, it's three. Same channel.
好的,是3。相同的频道。
It was happening all the time in this area,now it's not happening.
这在这个区域,当时一直都在发生,现在不发生了。
[Joe] They changed out their DVR system.
[乔]他们换了DVR系统。
They said they didn't.
他们说,他们没有换。
[Joe] Didn't you change it out,like get a new system?
[乔]你没把它换掉吗,比如换一个新系统?
We got a new system coming in.
我们将要引进一个新系统。
Like Ethernet.
就像以太网。
-[Joe] Huh. -[laughing]
-[乔]哈。 -[笑声]
This doesn't make sense.
这说明不了问题啊。
It was going crazy on Channel Three.
第三频道当时简直是疯了。
What the heck? Why can't we recreate it now?
搞什么鬼?为什么,我们现在不能重建它?
It was going insane.
这太令人抓狂了。
So you didn't do any new things electrically?
那你就没有在电力方面,做什么改动吗?
It is on if it helps.
如果有帮助,会做的。
Like, I was thinking it was gonna be easy to recreate again because we were able to recreate it over and over again when we were there.
就像,我在想,它会很容易重现,因为我们在那里的时候,
可以一遍又一遍地重现它。
But now, if you didn't change anything electrically...
但是现在,如果你没有在电力方面,做过任何改动...
-No.-That's kind of weird.
-没有。 -这就奇怪了。
Since Cory states,he has not changed anything electrically at the house,
因为克里说,他并没有改变,房♥子里的任何电器,
a natural explanation couldn't be found for what we experienced that night with the walkie-talkies.
所以那晚,我们的对讲机,所经历的事情,就找不到一个自然的解释了。
Okay, so right now we are back about nine, ten months later
好了,现在我们在大约9到10个月后,再次回到了
after the original footage when we captured the chair moving.
也就是,我们捕捉到椅子移♥动♥的视频拍摄地。
Bill, after reviewing the footage,we noticed he steps exactly at this crack right here
比尔,看了录像后,我们注意到他正好走到这个裂缝处
and we want to know approximately the distance that he was when he stepped from the chair.
我们想知道,他站立的位置,与椅子上之间的大概距离。
As you can tell, the stubs right here are very short.
正如你所看到的,这空档非常短。
So he obviously did not step on the stub to accidentally make this go like that.
所以他显然不是踩到空档,才不小心,把摇椅弄成这样的。
And so what we're going to do is measure about the distance.
所以,我们要做的是,测量距离。
So if he stepped right around here and they'll say his foot probably was--
所以,如果他走到这附近,人们会说他的脚可能是...
[Joe] Let's use my boots for
[乔]那就用我的靴子来
Yeah, let's use your boot for an example.
是的,让我们以你的靴子为样本。
[Joe] Yeah.
[乔]好的。
This is an estimation obviously.
这显然是一个估计。
He probably has a bigger foot or smaller foot, we don't know.
他的脚可能更大,也可能更小,我们不知道。
-[Joe] These are a 12, so-- -Put your foot here.
-[乔]这是12码的,所以... -把你的脚,放在这里。
[Joe] Put it where exactly?
[乔]确切地放在哪里?
Right there is fine.So estimation.
就在那里很好。所以估计。
Well, I was right about a foot.
我猜对了,大概一英尺。
A little bit over a foot,13 inches from where he's standing right here.
离他现在站的地方,有一英尺多一点,13英寸。
And that's when this moved.
这就是它摇动的时候。
Now, back up.
现在,退后。
13 inches away approximately.
大约13英寸远。
Probably the same for Bill.
比尔可能也一样。
And
还有
look at this.
看这个。
It doesn't even move.It doesn't budge at all.
它甚至不动。它一点也不动。
Not even a little bit.
一点也没有动。
So that right there is some amazing evidence.
这就是一些惊人的证据。
I'm pretty excited about this one.
我对这个很兴奋。
The cool thing about this is how many angles we have when this happens.
最酷的是,当它发生是,我们有多少个角度。
We have about, I think four cameras or so and plus DVR cameras and all that.
我们大概有四个摄像头,外加DVR摄像机等等。
That's a lot of cameras running at the moment.
那个时刻,有很多摄像机在运行。
And we had a live stream going,which was Eric's live stream when it happened.
还有,我们正在进行线上直播,那时正是,埃里克的线上直播。
Like, I have a 4K camera,multiple--
比如,我拿着一个4K摄像机,多个...
A couple 4K cameras,
几台4K摄像机,
literally pointing at the chair right after it happens.
事情发生后,就对着摇椅拍摄。
It's extremely obvious there's no string and we're--Literally with the lights on,
很明显没有绳子,而且我们...真的都是开着照明灯,
you will be able to see that string if there was one so...
如果有的话,你可以看到这个绳子...
I think this is classified as paranormal without a doubt.
我认为这毫无疑问,属于超自然现象。
[Matt] The next morning when I was transferring SD cards and packing up our gear to get ready to leave,
[马特]第二天早上,当我正在转移SD卡,和收拾我们的装备,准备离开时,
all of a sudden I heard water running in the restroom.
我突然听到,洗手间里有水流的声音。
There was no one in there and I was the only one awake at the time.
里面一个人也没有,当时只有我一个人醒着。
Joe? Paranormal experience.
乔?超自然体验。
Okay, so this was not caught on camera.
好吧,摄像头没拍到这一幕。
[floor creaking]
[地板咯吱声]
Somebody in here?
这里有人吗?
It has a lot of force.
这还得用点儿力。
You need a lot of force to that to move it.
你需要很大的力,来移♥动♥它。
电影精选列表