It's not loose.
这不是松动了。
[Matt] The Hollywood film,The Conjuring.
[马特]好莱坞电影《招魂》。
Overdramatized and embellishes what actually happened.
夸大和美化了,实际发生的事情。
But the question we wanted answered was,
但我们想要回答的问题是,
is the infamous Harrisville Farmhouse truly that next level haunted location?
臭名昭著的哈里斯维尔农舍,真的是下一个闹鬼的地方吗?
From the evidence we captured,including our personal experiences,
根据我们收集到的证据,包括我们的个人经历,
we can conclude the house is definitely more active than most locations we have investigated.
我们可以得出结论,这所房♥子,肯定比我们调查过的大多数地方,都要活跃。
It was The Conjuring that brought our truth to light
正是《招魂》让我们的真♥相♥,大白于天下,
and gave me the opportunity
让我有机会
to tell the world that yes, the truth is stranger than fiction.
告诉全世界,是的,真♥相♥比小说更离奇。
[Matt]I know what some might think after watching this documentary,
[马特]我知道,有些人在看完这部纪录片后,会怎么想,
is the footage we captured truly real?
我们拍摄的画面,是真实的吗?
-It's moving. It's moving. -Move. Move--
-它动了。它在动。 -动了。动了...
[Matt] Was it all a hoax for a film?
[马特]这一切,都是电影的骗局吗?
Psychologist Leon Festinger said it best.
心理学家利昂·费斯廷格说得最好。
[reading words on screen]
[阅读屏幕上的文字]
(一个有信念的人是很难改变的。告诉他,你不同意,他就转过身去。
向他展示事实或数据,他会质疑你的信息来源。诉诸逻辑,
他无法理解你的观点。 ——莱昂.费斯廷格)
What he is talking about is a psychological theory called cognitive dissonance.
他所说的,是一种叫做“认知失调”的心理学理论。
"Psychological conflict resulting from incongruous beliefs and attitudes held simultaneously."
“由于同时持有,不一致的信念和态度,而产生的心理冲突。”
In other words, what we presented in this documentary is 100% real.
换句话说,我们在这部纪录片中,呈现的是100%真实的。
Like the lighting because they're like,you know how like the-- The--
比如灯光,因为它们就像,你知道的,就像...那个...
-These things are-- -Right there. Oh, shit!
-这些东西... -就在那儿,哦,该死!
Wow.
哇。
-Dude. -That's why I was like, oh shit.
老兄。 -这就是为什么我说,哦,该死。
-Look at this. -That's badass, dude.
-看这个。-太厉害了,伙计。
-Yeah. -And look how fast it stopped.
-是的。 -看看它停得有多快。
Yeah.
是的。
[Matt] But no matter how much evidence we present towards paranormal phenomenon,many will deny it.
[马特]但是,不管我们拿出多少,超自然现象的证据,很多人都会否认它。
Cognitive dissonance can be a problem among sceptics and believers.
怀疑论者和信徒之间的认知失调,可能是一个问题。
As a paranormal investigator,I try my best to be unbiased and present our findings through the art of film.
作为一名超自然现象研究者,我尽量不带偏见,并通过电影艺术,
来呈现我们的发现。
Is there any experiences that you've had or any of your family members
你或你的家人有没有
for mimicking,like mimicking other people.
戏弄别人的经历?
[Andrea] Yes.
[安德莉娅]有过。
-Oh, really? -[Andrea] Yes.
-哦,真的吗? —[安德莉娅]是的。
Oh, okay.Let's go in depth with that.
哦,好的。让我们深入探讨一下。
Bathsheba came through--
芭丝谢芭就达成过...
Well, a few years ago, I was doing a spirit bath session
几年前,我在进行“灵魂沐浴”的进程,
and I was working with my paranormal partner at the time, George Lopez,
当时,我和我的超自然伙伴,乔治·洛佩兹一起工作,
and she came through with my voice.
她学我的声音,以期达成她的目的。
And he said, "No, no, no, no.
“他”说:“不,不,不,不。
You don't use Andrea's voice,
你不要用安德莉娅的声音,
you use your own voice or we can't have this conversation."
你用自己的声音说话,否则我们就没法谈这个了。”
And then she came through with that child-like voice that I recognized.
然后,她带着她那孩子般的声音,达成了期望,我听出来了。
And I heard a little girl say, "Daddy."
我听到一个小女孩说:“爸爸。”
[Matt] I was feeling very disoriented.
[马特]我感到很迷惑。
Yes, and I-- Someone being terrified of something,
是的,而我...某人害怕某事,
just complete terror is what I felt.
我所感受到的,只是彻底的恐惧。
Well, there was an incident that occurred when my sister Cindy was 14,
我妹妹辛迪14岁的时候,发生了一件事,
where a black mass that she saw hovering above me in bed swept down off of me and grabbed her by the ankles
她看见我躺在床上,头顶上盘旋着一团黑色的东西,
从我身上冲下来,抓住了她的脚踝
and dragged her down, partially down the bedroom stairs.
把她拖了下去,部分拖下了卧室的楼梯。
The bedroom that was my bedroom,right,directly above the parlour.
那是我的卧室,就在客厅的正上方。
Wow. I didn't even know this story.
哇。我甚至不知道这个故事。
That's really intriguing. Wow.
这真的很有趣。哇。
So that was my vision of being dragged also by a shadowy mass and--
这就是我被一团黑影,拖拽着走的幻象,还有...
Cindy was terrified out of her mind that night.
那天晚上,辛迪吓得魂飞魄散。
-Terrified! -Wow.
-吓坏了! -哇。
Okay, I might have felt her.
好吧,我可能感觉到了她。
I am not making the bold claim that what we encountered here is without a doubt, ghosts.
我并不是大胆地断言,我们在这里遇到的,毫无疑问是鬼魂。
But objects are being moved on their own here.
但是这里的物体,是自己会移♥动♥的。
[gasps] Fucking shit!
[喘着气]真♥他♥妈♥的!
Holy shit! [gasps]
太不可思议了![喘着气]
Oh, my God.
哦,我的上帝。
[man] Yeah.
[男声]是的。
What the fuck!
搞什么鬼!
It was all over the place.
它在满地滚动。
[laughs] Holy shit, dude.
[笑]天哪,伙计。
[Matt] And that is truly paranormal phenomena.
[马特]那是真正的超自然现象。
Something we don't exactly understand yet and defies our known laws of physics.
一些我们还没有完全理解的东西,它违背了我们已知的物理定律。
Science always changes.
科学总是在变化的。
One day we might have some of the answers,but until then,we keep searching.
也许有一天,我们会找到一些答案,但在那之前,我们还在继续寻找。
[Andrea] Matt, every time somebody like you goes into that house with the owner's permission
[安德莉娅] 马特,每次像你这样的人,在房♥主允许的情况下,进入那所房♥子
and has their own experiences in there,
他们有自己的经历,
and what you do serves to vindicate and validate my family's story.
你所做的一切,都是为了证明我家族的故事,是正确的。
Every time you compile more and more evidence,it serves to validate our story.
每当你收集到,越来越多的证据时,它就会证实,我们的故事。
电影精选列表