但 我只是需要多一点时间
But... I just need a little more time.
唯一的选择是把它送回犬舍
The only alternative is to put him back in the kennel.
我不能那样做
I-I can't let that happen.
你好 嗨 艾瑞斯小姐
Hello. Hey, Ms. Iris.
你知道这事吗 他们要赶我走
Did you know about this? They're going to evict me.
艾瑞斯小姐 我说那只狗的时候
Ms. Iris, what do you think I was talking about
你以为我在说什么
when I said "The dog?"
你知道我一直在努力的
You know I'm trying. You know that.
你没有努力 你很清楚我怎么知道的
You're not trying, and you know how I know that you're not trying?
因为狗还在这 对吧
Because the dog is still here. No?
对他们来说 问题不在于养狗
It's not about the dog for them.
他们只是想把我赶走 然后将租金涨三倍
They want me out so they can triple the rent.
那不是我的问题
That's not my problem.
他们叫我告诉你 艾瑞斯小姐
They told me to tell you, Ms. Iris.
所以我现在告诉你了 不准养狗
So I'm telling you, okay? No dog.
你好 我想找霍华德 拜托
Yes, I'd like to speak to Howard, please.
不 我不想和主管说话
No, I don't wanna speak to a supervisor.
好吧 行吧
Yeah. Okay, fine. Just...
请他回电♥话♥给我 拜托 很紧急
Have him call me back. Please. It's urgent.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
狗看到人类哭泣会怎么想
What do dogs think seeing humans cry?
它们怎么看待人类的悲伤
What do they make of human sadness?
我一直在想你
I keep thinking of you,
在那么多问题里
how among all the other questions
你一定会问的是
certain to have come to you was...
那只狗后来怎么样了
What's gonna happen to the dog?
你带花环了吗
Did you bring the wreath?
你带圣诞花环了吗
Did you bring the Christmas wreath?
什么花环
What wreath?
圣诞花环
Well, the Merry Christmas wreath
用来挂窗户上的
for, for the window.
没有
No.
你的外套和帽子呢
Where's your coat and hat?
落在办公室了
Left them at the office.
怎么了
What's the matter?
没事
Nothing's the matter.
快进来 快进来 -惊喜
Come in, come in. - Ta-da!
我真高兴你来了
I'm so glad you came.
我知道你原本不想来 快去拿杯酒
I know you didn't want to. Get yourself a drink.
你拿着这个 -还有帽子
You take that. - And a hat.
帽子 好吧 -是的
A hat. Okay. - Yes.
嗨 你好 -艾瑞斯
Hi. Hi. Hello. - Iris.
布洛瑟姆 新年快乐 -你好 新年快乐
Blossom. Happy New Year! - Hello! Happy New Year.
你一个人来啊
You came alone.
真有意思
Very funny.
你的室友怎么样
How's your roommate?
它很好
He's fine.
玛乔丽跟我说了那封信
Marjorie told me about the letter.
我不会被赶走的 好吗
Yeah, well, I'm not gonna be evicted, okay?
放轻松 我只是问问
Easy. Just asking.
我刚刚在和谢文聊天 你见过谢文吗
I was just talking to Shervin. Have you met Shervin?
没有 嗨 -嘿
No. Hi. - Hey.
你好吗 -你好 很高兴见到你
How's it going? - Hello. Nice to meet you.
谢文是玛乔丽的朋友 他是房♥产中介
Shervin is a friend of Marjorie's. He's a broker.
谢文刚刚告诉我 现在在纽约
And Shervin was just telling me how impossible it is
要找到宠物友好的公♥寓♥有多难
to find a pet-friendly apartment in New York these days.
你在找房♥子吗
Are you looking?
不 我真不找
No. I'm really not.
你养什么宠物 -养狗
What kind of pet do you have? - It's a dog.
是大丹犬吗
The Great Dane?
艾瑞斯 好久不见
Iris. Iris. Such a long time.
哈里 天啊 -嘿 我几乎
Harry? Oh, my goodness. - Hey. I hardly...
好多年了 天啊 -几乎不怎么回城镇了
So many years. Oh, my God. - I hardly get in town anymore.
这是我丈夫拉里
This is my husband, Larry.
嗨 -拉里
Hi. - Larry.
是丈夫拉里
Your husband, Larry.
哈里 拉里 太可爱了
Harry, Larry. That's adorable.
艾瑞斯就住隔壁
Iris lives right next door.
她爸爸加里跟我都在合唱团待过
Her father Gary sang with me in the Gay Men's Chorus.
你是那只狗的主人
You're the one with the dog.
对 我听说过很多疯狂传闻
Oh, yeah. I've heard crazy stories.
你打算放弃公♥寓♥吗
Are you gonna lose the apartment?
不 不会的 -我喜欢大狗
No. Yeah, I... - I love big dogs.
但我永远没法像你现在这样
But I could never do what you're doing.
我给玛乔丽介绍了
I gave Marjorie the name of a rescue
一个特拉华的收♥容♥所♥ 那里很棒
in Delaware. They're amazing!
大丹犬五岁算老了吧
Five is kind of old for a Dane, isn't it?
它以后要是失禁了 你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do when he becomes, you know, incontinent?
再见 -非常感谢
Bye. - Thank you so much.
新年快乐
Happy New Year to you.
新年快乐 亲爱的
Happy New Year, darling.
再见 -非常感谢
Bye-bye. - Thank you so much.
保重
Take care.
亲爱的 很晚了 回家吧
Honey, it's late. Go home.
不不 没事的
No, no. It's okay.
你生气了 -没有
You're mad. - No.
也许有一点
Maybe just a little?
我原以为这是个新年派对
I did think this was a New Year's party,
不是插手大会
not an intervention.
大家都很关心你
People are concerned.
我也关心你
I'm concerned.
你是我的朋友 不仅仅是朋友
You're my friend. You're more than my friend.
你父亲生病时 要是没有你在
When your father got sick, I don't know
我简直不敢想 事情会怎么样
what would have happened without you,
要是你那时没搬过去照顾他
if you hadn't moved in with him to help.
我很想念他
I miss him a lot.
我不想也失去你
I don't wanna miss you, too.
其实我收到密歇根收♥容♥所♥的回信了
I actually did hear back from the Michigan rescue, so...
他们现在能接走它了
They can take him now?
那是个好消息
Well, that's good news.
嘿
Hey.
你还好吗
How you doin'?
嘿 朋友
Hey, bud.
嘿
Hey.
来 孩子
Come on, boy.
上车
Get in.
在车上待着
Stay.
艾瑞斯小姐 我
Ms. Iris, I...
你能帮我看着它吗
Can you just watch him, please?
当然 当然
Sure. Sure.
对不起
Sorry.
我本来想早点来 但是
I wanted to come sooner, but
L线地铁简直是地狱
L Train, hell train.
玛乔丽告诉我了
Marjorie clued me in.
给我
Give me.
谢谢
Thanks.
你还好吗
You alright?
我听说第三任妻子在中国
You know, I hear wife number three's in China.
还是中国澳门
Or is it Macao?
澳门算是在中国吗
Is Macao in China?
看这个
Look at that.
嘿 这大个子 真是
Hey, big boy. It's a...
这只狗真乖
It's a nice dog.
我来吧
Give me.
我差点忘了
I almost forgot.
给你
Here.
本来想找跟你同名的鸢尾花 但
I looked for an Iris, but...
谢谢
Thanks.
再见 大个子 我会想你的
Bye, big bro. I'll miss you.
你这么做是正确的
You're doing the right thing.
电影精选列表