瞧啊 它多讨厌那个词
You see, he hates that word.
知道吗 我正盯着你的脸
You know, I'm looking at your face.
觉得羞愧吗 你本就该如此
Do you feel sleazy? You should.
什么样的朋友会对朋友做这种事 说啊
What kind of friend does this to a friend? Tell me.
你做出了选择 结束了一切 这是关键所在
You made a choice to end things, and that's what this is about.
那才不是关键所在
That is not what this is about!
去问问你的心理医生吧
Go ask your shrink!
你怎么知道我在看心理医生
What makes you think I'm seeing a shrink?
这还不显而易见吗
Well, isn't that obvious?
否则我们怎么会有这场对话
Why else would we be having this conversation?
好吧 作为老师 我没能满足你的需求
Okay, I did not fulfill your needs, as a teacher,
作为情人 作为朋友 也如是
as a lover, as a friend.
还是说我们还在处理
Or are we still dealing of,
你那该死的爸爸的问题
with your fucking daddy issues?
好吧 我为他弃家人而去感到遗憾
Okay. I'm sorry that yours left the family.
我为他生病感到遗憾
I'm sorry that he got sick.
我为他去世 为他离世的遭遇感到遗憾
I'm sorry that he died and the way that he died.
我爸爸为了活下去而战斗 挣扎
My father fought for his life. He clung to it.
他热爱生命
He loved it.
他爱身边的每一个人 他还
He loved everyone around him. And he...
算了 我不该这样
Forget it. I shouldn't be doing this.
我不知道自己在想什么
I don't know what I was thinking.
为什么不把这个问题抛给显而易见医生
Why don't you put that to Dr. Obvious?
你当时是怎么想的
What... were you thinking?
告诉你 我没在想什么
I'll tell you what I wasn't thinking.
我没在想你是个自私自怜的怪物
I wasn't thinking you're a monster of selfishness and self-pity,
我不是在怨恨你
I wasn't resenting you
丢掉了如此宝贵的生命
for throwing away such a precious life.
我也没在想你选择自杀
And I didn't think you chose suicide
只是为了惩罚那些爱你的人
just to punish those around you that loved you.
很明显
It's clear.
你根本没考虑过我们
You weren't considering us at all.
我要辩解几句 我当时确实想自杀
Well, in my defense, I was suicidal.
字面上的意思
Literally.
你完全不考虑
That lack of consideration
我 瓦尔 阿波罗
for me, for Val, Apollo.
见鬼 谁是阿波罗
Who in the hell is Apollo?
吉普就是阿波罗
Jip is Apollo!
它是只狗
He's a dog!
而且我死的时候
And he was not present
它并不在场
at the moment of my death.
阿波罗是忠诚于你的
Apollo was devoted to you.
它是你最好的朋友 你是它世界的中心
Your best friend. The, the center of his world.
你留下它和你的尸体共处一室
And you left him alone in the house with your body!
它当时在门外抓门 它一直在听
He scratched at the door, he was listening the whole time
听着你的生命一点一点流逝
as your life was draining away.
那时候你听到它了吗 阿波罗
Did you hear him, Apollo, in those moments?
你听到了吗
Did you?
最起码你还能做的
The least you could have done...
是先给它找个合适的归宿
is find him a decent home first.
它还有你呢
He had you.
你还一直在它身边呢
He always had you.
你真的这么想吗
Is that really what you thought?
谁在乎我怎么想 我都死了
Who cares what I thought? I'm dead.
现在你把我弄到这里 和腊肠狗一起
And now you got me here with a wiener dog.
你还想干什么
What else do you want?
什么都不想了
Nothing anymore.
我再也想不出别的了
I can't think of anything else.
那只狗后来怎么样了
What's gonna happen to the dog?
对 我知道 而且我之前和市政♥府♥说过
Yes, I know, and, and I spoke with the City before,
他们告诉我
and they told me
只要我有医生的正式文件
as long as I have proper documentation from my doctor.
为什么你还要继续驱赶程序呢
Why would you continue with the eviction process when...
我给他打了两次电♥话♥
I've tried calling him, twice,
也许有三次了 但没人回我电♥话♥
maybe three times now, and no one is calling me back.
这不是你能决定的事
Well, this is not your judgment call.
拜托
Come on.
艾瑞斯女士 我正在找你
Ms. Iris, I was looking for you.
为什么找我 -他们刚打电♥话♥给我
Why? - They just called.
我们有麻烦了 是的 -谁打的电♥话♥
We have a problem. Yeah. - Who? Who called?
大楼管理处
The, the building management.
他们从佛罗里达打来的 听着不太高兴
They called from Florida. They're not very happy.
什么 我刚和他们通过电♥话♥
What? I, I just talked to them.
我知道 他们告诉我 -他们
I know, they told me, they told me that - And they...
你和他们说过 然后他们跟律师通了电♥话♥
you talked to them, and then they, they called a lawyer.
看吧 -律
See? - The law...
对 -他们说了什么
Yeah. - What, what did they say?
律师 我不知道
The lawyer? Well, I don't know.
我 他说 他说
I... He said, he said...
我不能
I can't...
他们说 他们没得选了
They said that, that they have no choice.
没得选 -没得选
No choice? - No choice.
什么没得选了
About?
关于阿波罗 他们没得选了
They have no choice about Apollo.
他们不能赶你走
They cannot evict you.
什么
What?
那你 -不能
So... Are you? - No.
那就这样了 -就这样
So that's it? - That's it.
结束了
It's done.
结束了 就这样了
Done. That's it.
我的天啊 -没错
Oh, my God. - Yeah. Yeah.
你听见了吗 阿波罗
You hear that, Apollo?
你不必去其他任何地方了
You, you don't have to go anywhere.
你可以永远待在这里 好吗 哥们
You stay here forever. Okay, bro?
你真是个乖孩子 就像现在这样
You're such a good boy. Just like here.
这是件好事
Th-This, it's a good thing.
你知道吗 -对啊 真是好事
You know? - Yes! Yes, it's very good.
真好 谢谢 -好吧 没关系
Very good. Thank you. - Okay, that's okay.
好的 是啊 -我的天啊
Okay. Yeah. - Oh, my God.
听着 我只是
Listen, I just...
我想道个歉 原因你知道的
I apologize for, to... Because you know.
那是我的工作 你知道吗
I was... That's my job, you know?
对 不 那 -它是只很乖的狗
Yeah, no, that... - He's a very nice dog.
对
Yeah.
说得没错 -好
That makes sense. - Okay.
好的 -好吧 再见
Okay. - Okay, see you later.
赫克托 我
Hektor, I have
冰箱里有一瓶很棒的香槟
a very nice bottle of champagne in the fridge.
不 我只是 -就当庆祝一下
No. I just... No. - Just a little celebration.
我真的不能 不能 -来吧 进来吧
I cannot really... I can't. - Would you... Come on in.
只要五分钟 -但那是
Just five minutes... - But it's that...
你的时间 -好吧 五 五分钟
...of your time. - Okay, five, five minutes.
好吧
Okay.
打扰一下 那是阿波罗吗
Excuse me. Is that Apollo?
你认识阿波罗吗
You know Apollo?
我的意思是
Well, I mean...
我有一段时间没见过它了
I haven't seen him for a while,
但有一个年头它经常来这里
but he was a regular here for about a year.
阿波罗
Apollo?
对 它的主人是个高个子
Yeah, his owner's a tall...
我想他是个作家
He's a, he's a writer, I think.
沃尔特
Walter.
他去年去世了
He died last year. Yeah.
我深表遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
没事
Thank you.
他一定为他的狗感到非常自豪
He sure was proud of that dog.
我至少听过他讲遇到阿波罗的故事
I mean, I must've heard him tell the story of finding Apollo,
我不知道 反正有很多遍了
I, I, I don't know, a, a lot.
它真是只神采奕奕的动物
He's a beautiful animal.
确实如此
He sure is.
电影精选列表