你就告诉我 我还需要知道什么
Just tell me what else I need to know.
关于阿波罗 还是其他什么
About Apollo, or in general?
好吧 我错了
Okay, I was wrong.
她既惹人嫌 也惹狗烦
She's just as irritating to a dog.
走这边
Let's go this way.
不 不是那边 这边
No. Not that way. Here.
走吧 我们退后点
Let's go... Let's back up.
对不起 女士
Sorry, ma'am.
嗨 -不不不
Hi. - No, no, no!
女士 里面不能带狗 -什么
No dogs inside, ma'am. - What?
我 -里面不能带狗
I... - No dogs inside.
我有预约 我已经迟到了
I have an appointment. I'm running late.
你能不能帮我一下
So can you just help me?
里面不能带狗 -我有预约
No dogs inside. - I have an appointment.
你能不能让我进去 -不行 抱歉
Can you let me in? - I can't. I'm sorry.
先生 你能不能打电♥话♥叫你上司
Sir, can you call your boss, please?
请你把狗带走 好吗
Can you please remove the dog?
不行 我不会带走 你就让我进去吧
No, I will not. Just let me inside, please.
我真的不行 这是我的工作
I can't do it. It's my job on the line.
好吧 那我也坐在这
Okay, right. I'll sit here, too.
5-3呼叫指挥中心
Yeah, 5-3 to base,
这里可能需要请求支援
I might need, some personal assistance up here.
他们还带了一只又大又壮的狗
And they got a big strong dog...
真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry about all that.
接待处有时候真的很讨人厌
Reception can be such a-holes.
他们居然报了警 太离谱了
I mean, so random to involve the police.
这边走
This way.
快点
Come on.
艾瑞斯和阿波罗来了
I have Iris and Apollo.
对不起 -快请进
I'm sorry. - Come in, come in!
嗨 是的
Hi. Yeah.
我觉得你们的保安反应太过激了
You know, I think your security team overreacted.
我听说了 别担心
I heard. Not to worry. Not to worry.
对不起 我没想到会这样
I'm sorry. I didn't plan on this.
坐吧 -谢谢
Sit. Yeah. - Okay, thanks.
好了 朋友 坐
Okay, bud. Sit.
太棒了 -干得好
Bravo. - Good job.
你教它的吗 还是沃尔特教的
You teach him that or Walter?
我想它天生就会
I think he came with it.
那太厉害了
Impressive.
它需要什么吗
Does he need anything or...
我想苏菲在给它拿些
Oh, I think Sophie was getting him some...
斐济水 -水来了
Fiji water. - Here we go.
好讲究 -给你
Fancy. Fancy. - Here you go.
它真渴 -对
He's so thirsty. - Yeah.
我回工位了 -好
I'll be at my desk. - Okay.
对不起 有点乱 -谢谢你
I'm sorry about the mess. - Thank you.
它看起来
So, he seems better
比在船上时好多了
than he was on the boat.
你的书写得怎么样了
How's the book going?
我知道你是想谈这个
Well, I know that's what you wanted to talk about.
我确实有在写 瓦尔也在写 但
And I have been working. Val, too, but...
那我是不是该找别的编辑了
Should I be looking for another editor?
我知道你在哀悼 情绪比较复杂
I know with the grieving and the feelings...
不 当然不用
No, definitely not. No.
那我就直说了 我需要这本书
Okay, then I'll be blunt. I need this book.
死去的沃尔特现在比活着的时候还受欢迎
Dead Walter is suddenly hotter than live Walter.
他的书信引起了很大兴趣
There's considerable interest in his correspondence,
我们得抓紧机会
and we've gotta capitalize on it now.
我明白 -如果你需要帮忙
I understand. - If you need help...
或者你不想写了
Or you don't want to...
不 我说了我明白
No. I said I understand.
好吧
Fine.
那你打算怎么处理那只狗
What are you gonna do about the dog?
好吧 我们走吧 朋友
Okay. Let's go, bud.
我去学校要迟到了
I'm late for school.
瓦尔又不在 所以
And Val's AWOL, so
你又得自己待着
you're just gonna have to be by yourself again, okay?
你要乖乖待在这
You just stay there.
你得答应我别把我的房♥子弄乱
And you're gonna promise not to destroy my apartment.
好吗 乖 乖孩子
Okay? Good. Good boy.
你会当个乖孩子
You're gonna be a good boy.
要不要听点音乐
How about some music, huh?
很好
Okay, good.
好啦
Alright.
一定要当个乖孩子 拜托了
Okay, be a good boy, please.
求求你了 拜托
Please, pretty please.
千万别把房♥子弄乱
Don't wreck the apartment.
好 再见
Okay. Bye.
南方仿佛带着性感口音在对她低语
"The South to her, in a sexy accent
邀她踏上那磨损的木楼梯
inviting her up worn wooden stairs."
南方失去了锋芒 变得迷人
"The South was defanged and charming,
成了历史遗址
a relic of history,
就像这个用2B铅笔
like this boy who took notes with a number two pencil
在魔力斯奇那本子上做笔记的男孩
and a Moleskine notebook."
在谷歌♥文档里 她和她最好的朋友
"In the Google Doc, where she and herbest friend
列出毕业那年的愿望清单
kept their senioryear bucket lists, she wrote,
第14项是在《纽约客》发表作品
under 14, get published in 'The New Yorker.'"
乖孩子
Good boy.
乖孩子 阿波罗
Good boy, Apollo.
真乖
Very good boy.
我一直在给它放我爸的唱片
I have been playing my father's records for him.
真的 -对啊
Really? - Yeah.
主要是低音咏叹调 我觉得它还挺喜欢的
Bass arias, mostly. I think he's kind of into it.
它不喜欢
He isn't.
有声书 它不太感兴趣
Audiobooks, not so much.
谈话广播 电影配乐 都不喜欢
Talk radio, movie soundtracks, no.
说实话 它最喜欢的
To be honest, I don't think he likes anything
就是有人念书给它听
as much as he likes being read to.
那才是它最爱的
That he really loves a lot.
你现在不会是打算留下它吧
You're not thinking of keeping him now?
不 当然不是
No. Of course not.
好吧 走吧
Okay. Come on.
再走一层 把今天的步数走够
One more. Getting our steps in.
打成平手了 -平手
And it's a tie. - A tie.
惊喜 几乎是吧 谢谢你
Ta-da! Almost. Okay. Thanks for that.
要不要进来喝杯茶
You're gonna come in for some tea?
不了 我进去会疯狂打喷嚏
No. I'll start sneezing like a lunatic in there.
我真希望你再考虑一下
I wish you'd think again about coming
圣诞节来伍德斯托克
to Woodstock for Christmas.
糟了 -什么
Oh, shit. - What?
你违反了
"You are in violation
公♥寓♥不准养狗的规定
of allowing a dog to occupy the premises."
而且不顾楼管赫克托·塞佩达的
"And despite repeated warnings
再三警告
from building superintendent Hektor Cepeda,
如果你继续在公♥寓♥里养这只可令的狗
if you continue to keep said dog in the apartment..."
可令的狗 应该是要写可怜的狗
"Said dog?" It should say sad dog.
他们要赶我走 -不行
They're going to evict me. - No.
不 你住了这么久了
No, no. You've been here so long now.
你♥爸♥爸也曾住在这里 这是你的家
And before that, your dad. This is your home.
艾瑞斯 你不能失去这个公♥寓♥
Iris, you cannot lose this apartment.
在这城市不可能找得到
You will never find another place you can afford.
别的负担得起的地方
Not in the city.
还能和这个室友住一起
Not anywhere with this roommate.
那密歇根那个收♥容♥所♥呢
What about the shelter in Michigan?
我还在排队
I'm still on the wait list.
我得直接跟房♥东谈谈
I need to speak directly to the landlord.
谁知道那人是不是铁石心肠
Who's to say the man's a heartless prick?
我知道 他之前因为我翻新厨房♥
I am, he tried to evict me
就想赶我走 你需要个备选方案
when I renovated my kitchen. You need a plan B.
电影精选列表